41 S. Naper Blvd. #32, Naperville, IL 60540 Map · Phone number

About Little White Chapel

Little White Chapel offers beautiful and affordable handmade wedding accessories with a vintage feel. In addition to bridal jewelry, you'll also find items for bridesmaids, flower girls, mothers, and any special guests. Custom orders are welcome, too!

I strive to make the jewelry versatile enough to wear again after your big day. And of course, you don't need to be getting married to enjoy my jewelry--it's perfect for any special occasion!

LWC215x215
Dewdrop Pearl Pendant
LWC215x215

1 Reviews for Little White Chapel

Kristen · Married on 06/01/2011

Paige was phenomenal to work with, and I highly recommend her for any vintage-inspired jewelry you want to have made. She also offers a vintage jewelry finding service if you're looking to find something authentically vintage, but I was okay with replication.

As someone entirely clueless about how jewelry is made, I was happy to find her so patient with the many questions I posed. When some of my initial ideas turned out to be impractical from a jewelry-making standpoint, she offered great alternatives. When I changed my mind about what I wanted for the earrings (before ordering them, but during our ongoing dialogue) - originally wanted a button/cluster-ish earring, but later decided to go dangly - she didn't put up a fuss and was happy to offer her advice. And when I realized I hadn't been clear about the shape of pearl I wanted dangling at the end, she was kind enough to accommodate my request with some teardrop pearls she had on hand. Once the earrings (and bracelet - which is exactly what I wanted; picture here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/74212239/pearl-cluster-bridal-bracelet-gold) were done, she shipped them off, and I received them just a couple days later.

Now I just have to make sure I hold off on wearing them until the wedding in October! (Although one of the things I love about her style is that I the earrings and bracelet are glam enough for my wedding but I will still be able to wear them to other, non-wedding events.) And now that I've worked with Paige on a custom piece, I would have zero hesitation recommending her to friends ... or working with her again for other custom jewelry of my own!

Sent on 06/01/2011

Little White Chapel FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories

• 41 S. Naper Blvd. #32 Naperville, 60540 See on map