9825 S. Cicero Avenue, Oak Lawn, IL 60453 Map · Phone number

About Martin & Martin, Inc.

Since 1950 Martin & Martin, Inc. has been committed to providing exceptional quality, service, and value to our clients. What began as a small retail operation, blossomed into a global company with three generations of a family working in the same location for 40 years.

We deal directly with suppliers all over the world and have maintained closed knit relationships which enables us to acquire the best prices and finest quality merchandise in the industry and pass them on to our clients. Come in and see why we have been a leader in the jewelry community for decades.

Follow Martin & Martin, Inc. on

wide 4 row ring
cigar ring
19557
Martin & Martin, Inc.
mm custom bag and rd ring
mm 154 rd l i1
mm pr
tiffany nov
cushion halo 2
Martin & Martin, Inc.

12 Reviews for Martin & Martin, Inc.

Andrea · Married on 10/07/2018

Great people to work with. With the help of my mother, my fiance found the perfect ring to ask me to be his wife.

Sent on 02/03/2018

Cassie · Married on 11/05/2016

My fiancé bought the most beautiful ring from these jewelers. He described what I'd like and they made this custom ring happen! Every time I stop in they give it a free cleaning too. When we went back for my fiancés ring, they were patient with us and helped us find a ring that suited him perfectly. Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Samantha · Married on 10/08/2016

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Martin & Martin! My fiance custom designed my ring with them and it is BEAUTIFUL - I haven't stopped looking at it and the compliments keep coming everywhere I go. He worked with Dawn and said that she was so incredibly nice and helpful throughout the whole process. Great communication too! Their prices are awesome and they give you an amazing product. I compared my diamond to others with the same cut, clarity, color, etc and they are definitely way more reasonably priced. When you walk in it doesn't feel you're bombarded by sales people, they've definitely got a small family vibe that I appreciated. Two days after I got engaged, I took the ring back to get sized. I came in close to when they were closing and I expected to pick up my ring the next day. Dawn made sure that I didn't have to leave that night without my ring. Any newly engaged girl can appreciate that. While I was waiting they were all so unbelievably sweet and attentive. I am so glad that I have been able to work with them, they have made everything very easy! I definitely look forward to getting our wedding bands in a few of months from them!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Martin & Martin, Inc. FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 5-6 weeks

• 9825 S. Cicero Avenue Oak Lawn, 60453 See on map