Distinctive Gold Jewelry

Frankfort, IL View map

Distinctive Gold Jewelry has been a full-service jewelry store since 1974. Located in Frankfort, you can find more than just gold here! Whether you are looking for custom made jewelry, a unique gift, or just the right engagement ring to pop the question with, our expert staff can help you find that special selection. Over our history, Distinctive has built long-standing relationships with our customers. They know we value their business. They trust us to be the source for a fine assortment of jewelry.

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Designer Accessories
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands
    Jessica Married on 05/19/2018
    Distinctive Gold was amazing! My Fiancé had his own diamond that he wanted as the center stone of my engagement ring. I had no idea what I wanted but they worked with me, and in one hour I had my dream engagement ring picked out! Every consultant in the store was friendly and very knowledgable. They had an answer to every question I had and even gave insight on how each setting would look with the diamond. My fiancé gave them two weeks (without my knowledge) to make my ring and they had it done well before so he could examine it and still propose when he wanted. Amazing service and outstanding quality!

19991 S. Lagrange Road Frankfort, IL, 60423
Location of (Distinctive Gold Jewelry)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding