Manhattan, KS 66502 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Wrenn Bird Photography

I love the look a groom gives his bride when he sees her for the first time. I love the emotions that a mother or father have when they see their little girl in her beautiful wedding gown or the look of pride that a mother gives her son during the first dance.

I LOVE weddings…I love everything about them. I feel so honored to be chosen to be the photographer at each of my weddings. It is important to me to get to know each of my brides, grooms, and their families. I strive to capture all of the details and emotions of the day, so that you can look back over the photos for years to come and go back in time to that day. That is my goal!

In my short time as a grown up, I have searched to find what career would make me happy. I have a degree in Agricultural Communications, and I could never find a good fit for me and my degree. I struggled. I was miserable in most jobs after about three months. Not fun, and for sure not the way to live a life. When I found photography, I found my happiness. Yes, I am a self-taught photographer. I learned all that I know by practice, reading and observing others. I have developed a style that fits me and I am proud to deliver clean, crisp, BEAUTIFUL images to my clients! I love the art of using light and making my camera work for me. I love working with beautiful people and making them feel comfortable in front of my camera. Wrenn Bird Photography was born in 2010, and I have worked hard to develop a business that is about my clients and capturing the love that they have for each other.

My passions other than photography are my boys, our 103-year-old farmhouse, the Flint Hills of Kansas, good food, wine, coffee and a good run!

My cowboy and I have got married in 2007 and he makes me smile, believes in me, would stand up for me and loves me to his core. We met in college…we actually judged livestock together. Don't know what livestock judging is? I will fill you in when we get together for our session. For me, it was love at first site. In fact, the very first time I saw him I said to myself, that is the man I'm going to marry. Five years later he whisked me away to a lake house, and to this day we don't know the name of the lake, but it was there he asked me to be his wife. We work very hard on our marriage and I know that we will live the rest of our lives loving each other!

We have two little cowboys that are the light of our lives!

Follow Wrenn Bird Photography on

3bc2a00a6ddc1082 1485893957082 brainandkate 865
brainandkate 865

33 Reviews for Wrenn Bird Photography

Gina · Married on 12/31/2016

Wrenn made everything so easy. My husband and I were nervous about taking photos but Wrenn was us feel so comfortable! Amazing photographer!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Kelly · Married on 11/11/2016

Wrenn is a fantastic photographer, and I give my highest praise to her work. We were fortunate enough to have used her services on three separate occasions (save the dates, engagement session, and wedding day photos) and each time she hit the ball out of the park with her professionalism, and captured some great shots in the meantime that were full of color and life. She really spent the time to get to know what kind of shots we wanted to capture, and made sure that the right people were in the right spots when it was time to get all of the family photos on the day of the wedding. She puts in long hours, and provided us with the final results in just a couple of days after each session, which was great to see as they were highly anticipated. I can't stress enough how great she made us look, and she was able to capture all of the important memories for us to cherish for many years to come. In addition, she is one of the nicest people that you will ever meet.

Sent on 02/03/2017

Erin · Married on 11/05/2016

Wrenn was literally one of the best decisions that we made in regards to our wedding. We could not have asked for a better photographer! She was patient, calm, understanding, focused, creative, fun, punctual, organized, and artistic! Our photos are exactly what we wanted them to be! They are alive and full of personality and emotion! I love every single shot that are sent to me! I literally could not have had anyone better than her! An absolute dream!!

Sent on 02/15/2017

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wrenn Bird Photography 1
    20% Off Summer Wedding Bookings
    Receive 20% off my package Wedding Love II if you book a summer wedding. The wedding package is a value of $2500 and includes: - An engagement session (2 hour session and all images on a Wrenn Bird Photography jump drive with a full noncommercial print release), plus a 16x20 canvas form the session - All images of your wedding day on a Wrenn Bird Photography Sandisk Memory Vault - All images loaded in a PASS Gallery to share with your friends and family - Full noncommercial print release

• CARE Travel
    CARE Travel Travel Agents

We have used Wrenn for both our business and personal photography needs, she is fun to work with and makes everything seem so easy. We highly recommend Wrenn Photography!

• Manhattan, 66502 See on map