150 Main St, El Segundo, CA 90245 Map · Phone number

About Wrapsody

Redefine what it means to celebrate in style.

Wrapsody is not just another invitation store. Since opening in 1997, we have become known as a premier wedding invitation studio. We recently changed our name to Chelsea Press Invitations.

Weddings, Invitations, Paper and Design are our passion. How you choose to invite your guests reflects your personal style and sets the tone for your wedding. We take your vision for your invitations and translate it beautifully to paper. Whether a classic traditional style, contemporary or whimsical, it is our goal to create an invitation design that is a unique reflection of you.

Here at Chelsea Press Invitations, we are very detail and customer service driven. It is important to us that you have the great enjoyable experience you deserve.

We have been featured on NBC-TV and Entertainment Tonight, on Style Me Pretty, in Ceremony Magazine and we are excited to announce we won the WeddingWire Bride's Choice Awards 2012!

We are excited to announce you can now find us on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChelseaPress

* This Wrapsody is independently owned and is not affiliated with the Wrapsody in Redondo Beach, CA

wrapsodyletterpressweddinginvitations8
wrapsodyinvitationsweddingletterpress4

8 Reviews for Wrapsody

• Marlo

Marlo · Married on 08/17/2012

I met Debbie a couple weeks before she closed down her store and went to selling directly onliine. I cannot tell you how many places I called to meet with an actual person and figure out what type of invitations, the amount to order, the different styles/fonts. I was getting really frustrated I did not want to do order my invitations online I wanted to have a one-on-one connection with a live person. I did just that when I was lucky enough to walk into Debbie's store, they say some people just instantly are connected and that is what happend with me. Debbie was a pleaure to work with I had the best time working with her and designing my invitations. My invitations surpassed my expectations. I was really drawn to a style but, it was way too expensive for my budget, so she personally designed my invitations and keep me on budget. I cannot Thank her enough for working with me and making this whole process stress free. I highly recommend to everyone looking for invitations or advice to give her a call. She is the owner of Wrapsody, who sells tons of other designers but she also designs her own stuff. She is AMAZING!

Sent on 06/15/2012

Megan · Married on 09/03/2011

I was very nervous to start the invitation design process becuase I am not very detail oriented or creative. I contacted Debbie at Wrapsody after seeing some of her beautiful work from a friend's wedding invitation. First, I'd like to make a few comments about our first meeting. I took my mom with me to the appointment because I trust her opinion. She lives across the country, so I was taking advantage of her visit. We did NOT make an appointment, but chose to walk-in on a Wednesday afternoon. Debbie had just taken a terrible fall the day before, and was hobbling around the store with a torn something or other in her ankle. I was also very sick (leaving me cranky and barely audible), but I knew I had to get this appointment done with my Mom in town. This really was a perfect recipe for a disastrous consultation. Despite all of these factors working against us, we had an AMAZING consult with Debbie and a great experience since. Debbie barely seemed fazed by her accident. She was jumping around her store on one leg (scaring my mom who is a nurse). She managed to please my mom and keep me involved in the decision making process (hard to do with a mother-daughter combo!).

The actual process was a lot less scary than I imagined. We discussed my wedding venue, theme and colors. She had me look at some of her samples of various styles and brands to see what I was drawn to and get a feel for my taste. We honed in on a particular brand, and, from there, she showed me some of her recent projects from the brand. She also used sample paper to layer and help me choose the best combination. She definitely guided me through the process, letting me make certain decision, and also lightly adding her opinion when I looked torn. You can tell she has a lot of experience with brides because she uses different decision making techniques to keep the bride involved AND on task. This process can seem overwhelming because of the HUGE selection. Just choosing fonts could be overwhelming, but she has a great process of elimination strategy. I'm sure her approach is different with every bride. I just loved that she some how managed to straddle the fine line of keeping me involved without overwhelming me.

In the end, I really felt like I had a hand in designing some beautiful invitations. It was a very gratifying experience, but it was also very EASY! We could have knocked out the entire order in one sitting, but I obviously wanted to run the numbers by my fiancee. I came back by myself the following week to hash out the final details. I needed some price relief, so she helped me work through the package pricing. We ended up tweaking and cutting some of the unncessary design features to get the cost into "fiance approval" territory. I was really pleased with this part of the process as well because she was very understanding of budget constraints. I did not feel like I lost out on quality and I never felt like she was trying to "sell" me. This is called integrity. She did not sacrifice her own quality standards to please the customer, and she did not sacrifice honesty trying to make a buck.

OK, only a couple more highlights I swear! She was very helpful with the wording, showcasing her knowledge of wedding etiquette. Her store is very homey and cute. Right on the corner, with ample sitting space and a nice coffe table to spread out and sort through look books. Finally, as a cost cutting tactic she recommended I assemble the invites with my friends. This did not mean she left me to my own devices though. She walked me through the entire assembly process the day my invites got in. She spent nearly an hour giving me a helpful one-on-one tutorial!

Debbie clearly knows what she is doing and has the product to show for it. She has walked me through this entire process with integrity, humor, kindness, and flexibility!

THANK YOU DEBBIE!

Sent on 11/13/2011

Jill · Married on 10/23/2010

Debbie is a true pleasure to work with! A friend recommend her to me once I began looking for wedding invitations, after my 1st meeting with her I knew she was exactly who I wanted to work with! She is a total pro from save the dates, invites, name cards, table cards, etc... anything to do with a wedding (and much much more)! Debbie was always available for questions, advice, ideas and offered a huge variety of options depending on your budget! I would use Debbie again in the future for invites to parties and any special events! Thanks Debbie!

Sent on 11/05/2010

Award

Wrapsody FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• 150 Main St El Segundo, CA, 90245 See on map