Murrieta, CA 92562 Map · Phone number

About Wonderpin Hair & Make Up Studio

Hello our blushing brides!

Who we are:

We are Amy & Tessa — the owners of Runway Bridal; Professional Bridal Make Up & Hair.

What we do:

Airbrush Make Up, Traditional Make Up, Lashes, Tattoo & Scar Coverage, Engagement Session & Preview Sessions, On-Location Hair & Make Up

Why Are We Here?

Why not? We are hair & make up, also known as, a great time! Our goal is to provide our services to you so that your wedding day is perfect. As the bride (and bridal party) you should be relaxed and worry free, and as the first vendors on your wedding day, we set that tone for you. Our passion is hair and make up, and to be able to provide that service to you is truly an honor and a privilege.

A few credits of ours include:
— San Diego Style Weddings Magazine
— The Biggest Loser

So let’s go and create some lasting memories!

wp2

Wonderpin Hair & Make Up Studio  5
Wonderpin Hair & Make Up Studio  6
Wonderpin Hair & Make Up Studio  7

Rory Harnisch · Married on 11/10/2018

Made me feel like a princess

Tess and Amy were incredible! I had a pretty tight timeline because I had six bridesmaids, myself, my mother, and my mother-in-law-to-be. They arrived at my bridal sweet first thing in the morning as planned. All of my girls and I were taken care of, they made us up exactly as I asked them to. I am the type to prefer to give a professional the freedom to do what they wanted, with a bit of input on the general idea and they came through. I felt so beautiful! One of my bridesmaids even told me that her makeup was better than it was for her own wedding. I just loved my day with Tess and Amy! They really mixed in well with all of us girls, we had fun conversations and the vibe was very glamorous, yet relaxed. Right on schedule they were done with all of our hair and makeup, and my photographer showed up. It was PERFECT!!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Mary Jane

Mary Jane Cortez · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing & Talented

I cannot praise Tessa & Amy enough. Not only are these women so talented they are so kind hearted and are beautiful inside & out. They truly listen and make your vision come to life! My bridal party was stunning exactly how I envisioned and my hair & makeup was flawless. I’m extremely picky and changed my mind about my look so much and they were so gracious about it and helped me find the perfect bridal look. I truly can’t thank them enough for their good vibes, patience and glam abilities! If you need hair & makeup these are the girls to hire!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Wonderpin Hair & Make Up Studio  8
    Wonderpin Hair & Make Up Studio  9
    Wonderpin Hair & Make Up Studio  10
    Wonderpin Hair & Make Up Studio  11
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/28/2018

The best in the biz

Tess and Amy are truly the best!! They made me feel absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day! I love that their approach to hair and make-up is much more soft and natural than many of the other vendors I've seen. All of my bridesmaids and the moms really loved their hair and make-up too. Beyond making us all look beautiful, Amy and Tess really impressed me with their professionalism and efficiency the morning of the wedding - I had a really big wedding party and they made sure that everyone received amazing service while still keeping us on schedule. They are also just sweet, funny people who were so much fun to hang out with the morning of the wedding! They kept me laughing and having fun so I wasn't stressing about the little details. I can't speak highly enough about Wonderpin!! You will not regret booking them!

Sent on 01/17/2019

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 16.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 10.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling