1515 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Winning Wit

Greetings!

Are you looking to deliver an officiant ceremony or wedding speech that will be raved about for years??

You've come to the right place!

We use our experience as stand-up comedians to not only write you a great wedding speech/service, but to also help you conquer stage fright, embrace the moment and deliver your big moment like a pro.

We've helped officiants and wedding parties throughout North America deliver speeches for the ages, and would love to help you do the same.

Contact us today, and we'll work with you to strike the perfect tone and make sure you're the toast of the town!

• Videos 1

25 Reviews for Winning Wit

Anonymous · Married on 12/01/2018

Outstanding!

This was the second time that I have engaged Geoff Wolner.. I put all my thoughts down on paper and Geoff was able to not only formulate an incredible speech but we spoke many times where we made many changes until it came out EXACTLY right,, I ended up calling him and told him that I pulled it off with out a hitch..It was fantastic..My friends and others in attendence said to me after I read all my words that they never heard such a heart felt , warm and truthful speech..My friends all wanted a copy of it ..In fact people stood up and applauded as my delivery was PERFECT..People were crying and my Kids and family as well could not believe that it went so flaulessly . .There is no doubt that Geoff can work magic and assist you in creating an INCREDIBLE speech that will WOW everyone in attendence. An amazing experience ...

Guillermo Potes · Married on 11/16/2018

Too bad I cannot rate it with 10 stars.

OMG Geoff, what can I tell you.
    My father of the bride speech was a smashing success. I knocked it out of the park.
    I got emotional and made cry half of the guests, including men. I was interrupted many times with applauses which gave time to composure my self.
    Most guests approached and congratulated me for the best speech they ever heard.
    The level of humor was exactly what i was looking for.
    Your new business slogan should be:
    We write. You deliver. They cry!!!
    Thanks a million for an unforgettable memory

Judy · Married on 09/15/2018

excellent experience with professionalism and very willing to accommodate our needs

Winning Wit FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 249.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 149.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Elias Pasillas Photography
    Elias Pasillas Photography Wedding Photographers

Winning Wit is a great professional in his craft. Upon meeting him I knew he could instill a sense of confidence in someone and truly offer a unique experience to nail their wedding speeches. As a professional in the wedding industry, Winning Wit comes highly recommended!

• Luminuss Productions
    Luminuss Productions Wedding Decor & Lighting

Your friend rope you into their wedding and you now need to give a speech? Short on time, but want your speech to be entertaining and memorable? Check out Winning Wit! Geoff will help give you that perfect speech that everyone will remember.

• Phantom Shadow Entertainment
    Phantom Shadow Entertainment Wedding DJs

If you are looking for a funny toast, these folks might be able to help you.

• 1515 Jefferson Davis Highway Arlington, VA 22202 See on map