1515 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Winning Wit

Greetings!

Are you looking to deliver an officiant ceremony or wedding speech that will be raved about for years??

You've come to the right place!

We use our experience as stand-up comedians to not only write you a great wedding speech/service, but to also help you conquer stage fright, embrace the moment and deliver your big moment like a pro.

We've helped officiants and wedding parties throughout North America deliver speeches for the ages, and would love to help you do the same.

Contact us today, and we'll work with you to strike the perfect tone and make sure you're the toast of the town!

• Videos 1

28 Reviews for Winning Wit

Aaron P. · Married on 03/09/2019

Nailed it!

Geoff I'll tell ya, I'm not a huge public speaker, but I practiced almost every chance I had, I even rehearsed it in front of my co-workers, (who laughed as well) and when it came time for the speech it all just flowed and it was because of your awesomeness, your ability to write speeches for someone like me, who didn't take speech class in school. It was so well written that I could break it down by parts so I could deliver the speech without cards, all done by memory along with a little improvising that I just spun off your jokes, like how Famous Dave's is now famous for two things and not just BBQ. Most important I Shined! Not as bright as the bride of course, but they both loved it. The bride laughed, cried and then laughed again, just like I did the first time read it and I assure you she will never forget it. ( mission accomplished) All through the night I had recieved compliments on the speech and the performance which I owe to you. Geoff, Bravo to you and your team, really if I could give ten stars I would, I can't say enough and I can't begin to thank you enough, it was PERFECT! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Winning Wit 's reply:

Aaron - it was our honor to lend a hand. Great job and congrats on creating such an awesome memory for your daughter!!

Greg · Married on 01/20/2019

Great Father of the Bride Speech!!

Geoff, I want to thank you or the speech you created for me. People laughed! People cried! People were riveted! I was complimented by at least half the people in the room as being the best wedding speech they have ever heard! You more than lived up to the expectations I had for your service. As a novice at public speaking I was tremendously surprised at the overwhelming positive response to my delivery and content. I definitely made the right decision to hire your service. I will be using you every time I have a speaking engagement. Oh yeah the wedding was great as well! Thanks again

Anonymous · Married on 12/01/2018

Outstanding!

This was the second time that I have engaged Geoff Wolner.. I put all my thoughts down on paper and Geoff was able to not only formulate an incredible speech but we spoke many times where we made many changes until it came out EXACTLY right,, I ended up calling him and told him that I pulled it off with out a hitch..It was fantastic..My friends and others in attendence said to me after I read all my words that they never heard such a heart felt , warm and truthful speech..My friends all wanted a copy of it ..In fact people stood up and applauded as my delivery was PERFECT..People were crying and my Kids and family as well could not believe that it went so flaulessly . .There is no doubt that Geoff can work magic and assist you in creating an INCREDIBLE speech that will WOW everyone in attendence. An amazing experience ...

Winning Wit FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 249.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 149.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Elias Pasillas Photography
    Elias Pasillas Photography Wedding Photographers

Winning Wit is a great professional in his craft. Upon meeting him I knew he could instill a sense of confidence in someone and truly offer a unique experience to nail their wedding speeches. As a professional in the wedding industry, Winning Wit comes highly recommended!

• Luminuss Productions
    Luminuss Productions Wedding Decor & Lighting

Your friend rope you into their wedding and you now need to give a speech? Short on time, but want your speech to be entertaining and memorable? Check out Winning Wit! Geoff will help give you that perfect speech that everyone will remember.

• Phantom Shadow Entertainment
    Phantom Shadow Entertainment Wedding DJs

If you are looking for a funny toast, these folks might be able to help you.

• 1515 Jefferson Davis Highway Arlington, 22202 See on map