1515 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Winning Wit

Greetings!

Are you looking to deliver an officiant ceremony or wedding speech that will be raved about for years??

You've come to the right place!

We use our experience as stand-up comedians to not only write you a great wedding speech/service, but to also help you conquer stage fright, embrace the moment and deliver your big moment like a pro.

We've helped officiants and wedding parties throughout North America deliver speeches for the ages, and would love to help you do the same.

Contact us today, and we'll work with you to strike the perfect tone and make sure you're the toast of the town!

cf6ef5523658ffc4 winningwit green small
cf6ef5523658ffc4 winningwit green small

• Videos 1

33 Reviews for Winning Wit

Tim M · Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent!

Geoff- mahalo nui loa - Thank you very much. The FOB speech was special and the wedding a huge success. You guys really helped make a difference and allowed me to relax heading into the big day. Thanks, again.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Jeff D. · Married on 08/31/2019

Knocked it out of the park!!

Thanks Geoff!!! My speech was a huge success. I can’t tell you how many people came to me and said that was awesome!! A friend of mine who is a phenomenal speaker/writer told me he would give that a 9.5 out of 10. He even told me he would be stealing some of my lines from my speech to use in his daughters wedding in January.

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • F

Frank P · Married on 06/29/2019

Awesome experience!!

I contacted Winning Wit because I wanted to give a great speech for my daughter but really didn't know what to say or how to say it. They had a bunch of conversations with me to learn about our relationship and everything else then wrote a really funny and warm speech that my daughter loved!! I'm normally not a very expressive guy but this speech made my daughter cry and everyone was complementing me afterwards. I honestly never knew I could give a speech like this! My daughter was as shocked as me!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Winning Wit FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 249.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 149.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Elias Pasillas Photography
    Elias Pasillas Photography Wedding Photographers

Winning Wit is a great professional in his craft. Upon meeting him I knew he could instill a sense of confidence in someone and truly offer a unique experience to nail their wedding speeches. As a professional in the wedding industry, Winning Wit comes highly recommended!

• Luminuss Productions
    Luminuss Productions Wedding Decor & Lighting

Your friend rope you into their wedding and you now need to give a speech? Short on time, but want your speech to be entertaining and memorable? Check out Winning Wit! Geoff will help give you that perfect speech that everyone will remember.

• Phantom Shadow Entertainment
    Phantom Shadow Entertainment Wedding DJs

If you are looking for a funny toast, these folks might be able to help you.

• 1515 Jefferson Davis Highway Arlington, 22202 See on map