1515 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Winning Wit

Greetings!

Are you looking to deliver an officiant ceremony or wedding speech that will be raved about for years??

You've come to the right place!

We use our experience as stand-up comedians to not only write you a great wedding speech/service, but to also help you conquer stage fright, embrace the moment and deliver your big moment like a pro.

We've helped officiants and wedding parties throughout North America deliver speeches for the ages, and would love to help you do the same.

Contact us today, and we'll work with you to strike the perfect tone and make sure you're the toast of the town!

• Very Rev. David B. Lett, P.A.
  • Progressive Catholic & Interfaith Weddings

Videos 1 Video

38 Reviews for Winning Wit

Rick D. · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Best talk I've given in 40 years

Seriously, fathers were asking me for my notes… said I really raised the bar. The toast was a real crowd-pleaser. My daughter and son in law asked for my script for her memories. Awesome.

Sent on 01/27/2020

Rick D. · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Exceptional

My FOB speech went spectacularly!! I cannot tell you the number of people who came up and told me how great of a toast it was or the best they had ever heard. Women said they were in tears the last half of the toast, starting from where I thanked my son in law for giving me the piece of mind that my daughter was with a great man. One woman said her daughter was getting married and her husband wanted to give the same toast. I told her I was done with it and would let him have it for $75 American. She laughed and offered $50 tops. We both know it was worth waaaaay more than that!

My principal audience of one--my daughter --called yesterday and told me that my toast meant the world to her and she would never forget it. For that, Geoff, I am forever in your debt.

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Dave

Dave · Getting married on 07/01/2021

Stop searching the internet for speech’s, contact Winning Wit Now!

Highly recommend Winning Wit, Geoff is awesome! Worked with me and took my ideas and words and put together a great speech. He will make rewrites until your happy, and you will be. My daughter was just married this past weekend and my speech was a big hit! It was emotional and very funny and everyone felt those moments, lots of tears and laughs at all the right times. Everything hit! Everyone came up to me and said how great it was and most importantly my daughter and now son in law we’re touched,
    I can not thank you enough, you helped make a lasting memory for me, my daughter and all my family and the guests that will last a lifetime. Don’t think twice, just call and talk to Geoff, you will not be disappointed. I am more than pleased.

Sent on 01/21/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Winning Wit FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 249
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 149.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    WA
    WV
    WI
    WY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Elias Pasillas Photography
    Elias Pasillas Photography Wedding Photographers

Winning Wit is a great professional in his craft. Upon meeting him I knew he could instill a sense of confidence in someone and truly offer a unique experience to nail their wedding speeches. As a professional in the wedding industry, Winning Wit comes highly recommended!

• Luminuss Productions Wedding Decor & Lighting

Your friend rope you into their wedding and you now need to give a speech? Short on time, but want your speech to be entertaining and memorable? Check out Winning Wit! Geoff will help give you that perfect speech that everyone will remember.

• Phantom Shadow Entertainment Wedding DJs

If you are looking for a funny toast, these folks might be able to help you.

• 1515 Jefferson Davis Highway Arlington, 22202 See on map
    571-800-9191 (Phone number)
    Location of (Winning Wit )