Winning Wit Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
    George Getting married on 06/08/2022

Very pleased

Speech went great! Everyone absolutely loved it and everyone that spoke after me said I was a tough act to follow. Your service really saved me and I would definitely use you again!
    Rick Married on 01/01/2022

Best talk I've given in 40 years

Seriously, fathers were asking me for my notes… said I really raised the bar. The toast was a real crowd-pleaser. My daughter and son in law asked for my script for her memories. Awesome.
    Rick Married on 01/01/2022

Exceptional

My FOB speech went spectacularly!! I cannot tell you the number of people who came up and told me how great of a toast it was or the best they had ever heard. Women said they were in tears the last half of the toast, starting from where I thanked my son in law for giving me the piece of mind that my daughter was with a great man. One woman said her daughter was getting married and her husband wanted to give the same toast. I told her I was done with it and would let him have it for $75 American. She laughed and offered $50 tops. We both know it was worth waaaaay more than that!

My principal audience of one--my daughter --called yesterday and told me that my toast meant the world to her and she would never forget it. For that, Geoff, I am forever in your debt.

Lauren Married on 10/30/2021

Perfect Maid of Honor Speech

The speech went really well and I had a ton of people coming up to me saying it was great. Even the DJ was impressed and he mentioned hearing a lot of speeches during his career. Thank you so much!

Jim Married on 10/23/2021

Very good service

Just wanted to let you know that my daughter's wedding was this past Friday and the speech went off very well. Thank you so much for helping and removing that burden from me.
  • I
    Irwin Married on 10/16/2021

Great job!

I want to thank you for the wonderful speech you wrote for my daughters wedding. So many of our guests complemented me on this speech and my daughter even asked for a copy to add to her wedding memorabilia.

Geoff, it surely was a winner and I looked like a great speech writer- little did our guests know otherwise.

Thank you for all you did to make this a memorable event!

P.S. The football comment rocked the audience!
    Christopher C. Married on 09/28/2021

The best vendor decision for my daughter's wedding.

Geoff was a genius wordsmith to capture the beauty and sentiment of my daughter's big day. In addition to the wording he added hilarious one liner's that had the crowd roaring.
    He does it all with precision. In addition, he makes the whole
    process fun and stress free.

Chris Cosmas
    Becky Married on 09/25/2021

You are my officiant whisperer!!

You did a great job yet again!! Everyone enjoyed the officiant speech. They felt like they got to know the bride and groom by the way it was written. It was funny and yet, sentimental. I couldn't have done it without you!
    Mark Married on 09/04/2021

We hit a grand slam

I got emotional delivering the speech and so did my daughter, that's how good it was. The toast went over terrific! My mother said she wants you guys to write her eulogy!
    Barry Married on 07/31/2021

So glad I worked with you

Geoff- Thanks so much for the great speech. Lots of compliments --like nicely balanced affection and humor; one person said they never cry at any thing but they cried at this wedding ( male); staff for reception were telling me it was the best they ever heard. Thanks for taking the load off of my shoulders. When I went to leave the wedding reception , I was coming out of the main entrance to get on the coach and people started chanting "Barry, Barry, Barry". Surreal.
    Jim Married on 07/09/2021

Great job guys

Just wanted to follow up with a quick note and thank you for the wonderful speech. The wedding went off as expected and the speech was a huge hit! Got the laughs at all the right spots and received several compliments. Thanks again for the tremendous job you all did!!
  • Dave
    Dave Married on 07/01/2021

Stop searching the internet for speech’s, contact Winning Wit Now!

Highly recommend Winning Wit, Geoff is awesome! Worked with me and took my ideas and words and put together a great speech. He will make rewrites until your happy, and you will be. My daughter was just married this past weekend and my speech was a big hit! It was emotional and very funny and everyone felt those moments, lots of tears and laughs at all the right times. Everything hit! Everyone came up to me and said how great it was and most importantly my daughter and now son in law we’re touched,
    I can not thank you enough, you helped make a lasting memory for me, my daughter and all my family and the guests that will last a lifetime. Don’t think twice, just call and talk to Geoff, you will not be disappointed. I am more than pleased.
    David Married on 06/19/2021

Very happy

Just like all of your reviews said my speech was the highlight of the reception thank you so much I also gave you a little free advertising to those fathers who came to me wondering where they might find something that good in the near future for their daughter‘s wedding. Thank you so much I’m glad I stumbled upon you on the Internet
    Don Married on 06/05/2021

Great experience

I just want to give you guys a big THANK YOU! The speech was a big success. Everyone loved it and I had several come up to me and ask “who wrote that?” It’s our secret.

Thanks again. I could not have written a speech that had the impact that one did. It had the right amount of humor and seriousness to it.
    Abigail Married on 04/19/2020

Winning Wit is like having a best friend, coach, and wingman, all rolled into one.

If you want to actually enjoy giving a speech, I cannot recommend Winning Wit more. I was asked to give a toast at a good friend’s wedding. I don’t mind public speaking, but there’s something about having to face loved ones in a crowd of mixed company when you have limited time that had me worried I was going to screw it up. So, I reached out to Winning Wit to see if they could help. And just like a best friend would, Geoff responded to me quickly and was a good listener. He sent me a survey asking about what I wanted to say, which was easy to fill out. I had so much to say but wasn’t sure what to say or how. So despite all the random thoughts and ideas I submitted, in an amazingly short period of time Geoff sent me a draft speech. The speech he crafted were my thoughts but they sounded better, funnier and more thoughtful than I could have ever done myself. Not only was the speech a written work of art, it gave me a game plan to engage the audience, know when to pause, where to look, in a concise and easy to read format. It was so well-written, I was worried I was going to mess up actually delivering it. But here again, Winning Wit doesn’t just give you a game plan. Geoff coached me up with ideas and good tips on delivery. When I stumbled on some phrasing or found that it wasn’t reading easily for me, Geoff really listened and suggested rewrites based on my feedback. And like a good wingman, he talked me up, helping me with delivery and timing, and making me feel like I couldn’t fail when I gave this speech. And I didn’t! While I was nervous and slightly intimidated by the other speakers, I used the coaching and mind tricks Geoff gave me to bring down the house. I had the bride and groom laughing, then hugging me at the end. I had people buying me drinks afterwards saying I had the funniest line of the night. And I still have people telling me days later what a great speech it was, both funny but also heartfelt and touching. While I was the one up there giving the speech, I knew it was the talents and coaching of Winning Wit that helped me get there.

Winning Wit 's reply:

It was our honor to lend a hand, Abigail. Congrats on creating an awesome memory your friends will never forget!
    Chris Married on 09/21/2019

Very happy

I just wanted to let you know the Speech Great!! I had people crying and Laughing. People are still complimenting me on how well it went and sounded. Totally hit the mark and made the wedding speech for my daughter one to remember.
    Steven Married on 09/07/2019

Money well spent!

It was a huge hit! People came up to me over and over saying how great it was. Other terms used were awesome, fantastic, and you killed it. Most importantly my daughter said to me at the end of it (I was standing right next to her as you advised) “You’re amazing!” That’s all I wanted to hear.

So thanks again for everything!
    Tim Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent!

Geoff- mahalo nui loa - Thank you very much. The FOB speech was special and the wedding a huge success. You guys really helped make a difference and allowed me to relax heading into the big day. Thanks, again.
    Jeff Married on 08/31/2019

Knocked it out of the park!!

Thanks Geoff!!! My speech was a huge success. I can’t tell you how many people came to me and said that was awesome!! A friend of mine who is a phenomenal speaker/writer told me he would give that a 9.5 out of 10. He even told me he would be stealing some of my lines from my speech to use in his daughters wedding in January.
  • F
    Frank Married on 06/29/2019

Awesome experience!!

I contacted Winning Wit because I wanted to give a great speech for my daughter but really didn't know what to say or how to say it. They had a bunch of conversations with me to learn about our relationship and everything else then wrote a really funny and warm speech that my daughter loved!! I'm normally not a very expressive guy but this speech made my daughter cry and everyone was complementing me afterwards. I honestly never knew I could give a speech like this! My daughter was as shocked as me!
  • J Gary
    J Gary Married on 05/04/2019

Knocked it out of the park!

Geoff was super easy to work with. Great speech and preparation for the father of the bride speech. Can't beat the great advice of the delivery of the message. Positive experience.
    Alan Married on 04/13/2019

I'll be back for two more!!

The speech made both the bride and groom laugh and cry, along with a fair number of sensitive people in the room. The overseas crowd loved the Portuguese greeting - nice touch!

Comments afterwards ranged from superb speech to I should do stand-up, haha. Of course there was the threat from my two younger daughters that I can’t reuse anything when their time comes!

Thank you very much for sharing your talents and making my speech at my daughter’s wedding a success.
    Aaron Married on 03/09/2019

Nailed it!

Geoff I'll tell ya, I'm not a huge public speaker, but I practiced almost every chance I had, I even rehearsed it in front of my co-workers, (who laughed as well) and when it came time for the speech it all just flowed and it was because of your awesomeness, your ability to write speeches for someone like me, who didn't take speech class in school. It was so well written that I could break it down by parts so I could deliver the speech without cards, all done by memory along with a little improvising that I just spun off your jokes, like how Famous Dave's is now famous for two things and not just BBQ. Most important I Shined! Not as bright as the bride of course, but they both loved it. The bride laughed, cried and then laughed again, just like I did the first time read it and I assure you she will never forget it. ( mission accomplished) All through the night I had recieved compliments on the speech and the performance which I owe to you. Geoff, Bravo to you and your team, really if I could give ten stars I would, I can't say enough and I can't begin to thank you enough, it was PERFECT! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Winning Wit 's reply:

Aaron - it was our honor to lend a hand. Great job and congrats on creating such an awesome memory for your daughter!!
    Greg Married on 01/20/2019

Great Father of the Bride Speech!!

Geoff, I want to thank you or the speech you created for me. People laughed! People cried! People were riveted! I was complimented by at least half the people in the room as being the best wedding speech they have ever heard! You more than lived up to the expectations I had for your service. As a novice at public speaking I was tremendously surprised at the overwhelming positive response to my delivery and content. I definitely made the right decision to hire your service. I will be using you every time I have a speaking engagement. Oh yeah the wedding was great as well! Thanks again
    Anonymous Married on 12/01/2018

Outstanding!

This was the second time that I have engaged Geoff Wolner.. I put all my thoughts down on paper and Geoff was able to not only formulate an incredible speech but we spoke many times where we made many changes until it came out EXACTLY right,, I ended up calling him and told him that I pulled it off with out a hitch..It was fantastic..My friends and others in attendence said to me after I read all my words that they never heard such a heart felt , warm and truthful speech..My friends all wanted a copy of it ..In fact people stood up and applauded as my delivery was PERFECT..People were crying and my Kids and family as well could not believe that it went so flaulessly . .There is no doubt that Geoff can work magic and assist you in creating an INCREDIBLE speech that will WOW everyone in attendence. An amazing experience ...