Redlands, CA 92373 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,900
Availability Check your date

About Willow Tree Weddings

Planning your dream wedding shouldn't be taken lightly. From venues and vendors, from decor to the dress, from beginning to end, we want to be there to help. Willow Tree Weddings is a professional wedding planning and coordinating business serving most of Southern California and it's surrounding areas. We strive to provide nothing but the best in design, vendor referrals, and day-of coordination. If a seamless wedding day is what you're hoping for, you can count on us.

Follow Willow Tree Weddings on

Willow Tree Weddings 6
Willow Tree Weddings 7

Cindy Mundt · Married on 06/06/2019

Excellent and organized!

I am the mother of the bride and I lived 1800 miles away while planning my daughter’s wedding. We hired Heather for the month leading up to the wedding and it was the best decision we could have made. She took charge of every last detail so we could enjoy the day and did it with professionalism, excellence, and fun! I wish we could experience the day all over again because Heather and her team made everything run like a well oiled machine! It was a dream working with her and the day was absolutely perfect! ❤️

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Daisy

Daisy Mahoney · Married on 05/18/2019

We LOVED Willow Tree Weddings!

Heather is AMAZING and I couldn't imagine getting through the wedding planning process without her. My husband and I were married on 5/18/19 at the Speakeasy on State in Redlands, and the services of Willow Tree Weddings were provided as part of our all-inclusive package through the venue. I really wasn't sure what to expect with a wedding coordinator (especially one assigned to us by the venue) but Heather and her team exceeded all of our expectations. Throughout the entire process, Heather was available by phone and email and always had great advice to offer! More than once, she calmed me down on my lunch break with just a simple phone call about table linens or centerpiece ideas. She was in constant communication with my other vendors and dealt with their issues so that I didn't have to.

A highlight of my experiences with her would have been the wedding rehearsal. She met as at the venue and brought her assistant Elisia with her. With only a few days before the wedding, our family and wedding party members were excited and loud and not making it very easy to get through the rehearsal. Heather is so cute and so sweet, but damn could she take charge of that group! I was so grateful to have her there to handle a situation that I couldn't seem to control.

When I realized that Heather would not be there on the day of wedding due to a prior commitment, I was a little apprehensive to have someone else in her place, but Elisia turned out to be just as amazing! She managed our time perfectly and diffused a few situations so that by the time I found out about any problems, they were already fixed. By the end of the night, she had everything packed away for us to make for an easy exit. She even drove us back to our hotel! Who can say that about their wedding coordinator?!

I would 100% recommend Willow Tree Weddings to anyone planning a large event!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful coordinators!

Heather and Willow Tree Weddings were absolutely wonderful! They did a great job recommending vendors to me, staying in contact/checking in, and setting/cleaning up on the big day. They made my whole wedding day completely stress free. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Willow Tree Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,900.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 95.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Brett & Tori Photographers
    Brett & Tori Photographers Wedding Photographers

Highly recommend Willow Tree Weddings for your wedding planning and wedding coordinating! Heather is super sweet, but also a pro who knows how to get the job done. Every wedding we work with her runs smoother.

• Mia's Martini
    Mia's Martini Wedding Caterers

So here's the deal. I own a bartending company and I work with planners and coordinators every single week. There are good ones. There are terrible ones. And then there's Heather and Willow Tree. This team simply SETS the bar. Heather has been SO personable, so good with communication and responsiveness, so thorough, and simply (obviously) invested with her couples, every time we've worked with her. We've partnered with Heather and her staff for a number of events, and we have been blown away by the successes. I cannot wait to work with Heather and her team again, and will happily refer clients to Willow Tree, no questions asked!

• Redlands, 92373 See on map