Willow Tree Weddings

Redlands, CA View map
$2,900 Package Price

$2,900 Package Price

Planning your dream wedding shouldn't be taken lightly. From venues and vendors, from decor to the dress, from beginning to end, we want to be there to help. Willow Tree Weddings is a professional wedding planning and coordinating business serving most of Southern California and it's surrounding areas. We strive to provide nothing but the best in design, vendor referrals, and day-of coordination. If a seamless wedding day is what you're hoping for, you can count on us.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,600

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,900

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$95

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth R. Married on 08/14/2021

Willow Tree Weddings Review

Heather is amazing! We booked Heather for our wedding at Shay Meadows Ranch & Resort in Big Bear, CA. We were told by the owner that they highly recommend booking Heather as she is familiar with the property and does a great job. We used Heather as our day-of wedding coordinator, and had an initial phone meeting with her where she was able to get an idea of the style of wedding/ ideas we had, so she could send us her recommended vendors. We met with her a few weeks before the wedding at the venue and did a very thorough walk-thru and went over all the small and large details of the wedding. The day of the wedding, Heather made the day flow so easily ( as I'm sure at any wedding there are slip ups) but Heather made everything perfect. She is extremely detailed and worked very hard to make sure we got everything we needed and wanted. She brought an assistant with her the day of the wedding, as our wedding party was about 150 people and that was helpful. We appreciate all of Heather's hard work in making our day so special. Highly recommend!!!!
  • Nancy
    Nancy S. Married on 06/05/2021

The best wedding coordinator

I’m so thankful to have found Heather! I was completely overwhelmed trying to plan my daughters wedding. From my first phone call Heather put me at ease. She recommended the best vendors and guided me along the way! My daughters wedding was flawless and it was the best wedding I have ever been too! She is so sweet and kind and extremely experienced! She comes highly recommended I received numerous compliments about her on my daughters wedding day!❤️
    Mayra Married on 04/15/2021

Dream come true

Our elopement was everything we dreamed of! Heather made our dream come to life! Our day was magical!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Brett & Tori Photographers Brett & Tori Photographers Wedding Photographers

Highly recommend Willow Tree Weddings for your wedding planning and wedding coordinating! Heather is super sweet, but also a pro who knows how to get the job done. Every wedding we work with her runs smoother.

Mia's Martini Mia's Martini Bar Services & Beverages

So here's the deal. I own a bartending company and I work with planners and coordinators every single week. There are good ones. There are terrible ones. And then there's Heather and Willow Tree. This team simply SETS the bar. Heather has been SO personable, so good with communication and responsiveness, so thorough, and simply (obviously) invested with her couples, every time we've worked with her. We've partnered with Heather and her staff for a number of events, and we have been blown away by the successes. I cannot wait to work with Heather and her team again, and will happily refer clients to Willow Tree, no questions asked!

Redlands, 92373
Location of (Willow Tree Weddings)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding