445 E. 20th St., Upland, CA 91784 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Mia's Martini

We are convinced excellence in bartending is not just about mastering drinks, but it's about connecting with people. Built on the fundamental belief that passion is contagious, Mia Valenzuela, owner of Mia's Martini, has developed a love for service and for people that is recognizably unique. Our team shares in this passion; not only offering a set of skills behind the bar, but a love for human connection and a commitment to creating an exceptional experience for people no matter the task, setting, or event.

We favor hand-crafted cocktails, freshly muddled fruits, veggies, and spices, and good quality liquor and liqueurs. We know how to make a note-worthy cocktail, but most importantly we want to curate a bar selection that has YOU written all over it. We won't limit you to the standard selections, we will take your hand and woo your palate by guiding you through choosing or creating cocktails that fit YOUR likes, preferences, and budget!

Our staff are fully certified, maintaining all three certifications in food handling / food prep, servsafe alcohol and CA ABC LEAD. We are a team of seasoned bartenders, trained to handle a variety of bar setups and cocktail preferences. Pairing our ability to create a well-balanced craft cocktail with our fun-loving, personable approach to the craft is our strong suit! With over 8 awards and 5 features on some of the most influential wedding and event blogs and magazines to date, we are confident you are in good hands! Let us know how we can serve you and help you create a bar experience that is worthy of your "I Do"!

Follow Mia's Martini on

• Cutting Edge Catering
  • Graystone Catering
  • Family Fusion Catering and Taco Man
mias martini landscape laughing 51 912964
Pop champagne!
Basil grapefruit gin gimlet!
Basil grapefruit gin gimlet!
Bar area
Bar area
Love always wins
Love always wins
Collins done right!
Collins done right!
All work, no play? No way!
All work, no play? No way!
The most hip couple

56 Reviews for Mia's Martini

• Kevin

kevin mills · Married on 11/09/2019

Mia's Martini rocks!

Mia, her team and the cocktails, were a big hit with everyone at our wedding! There’s always a bit of stress (maybe tons...) coming from many and all directions during a large event but the bar at our wedding was one of those rare and lovely things we did not have to even think about once on the day of the event- other than enjoying the drinks! We highly recommend.

Mia will guide you through the entire process during the planning phase and give great advice, recommendations and input.

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/28/2019

Made our wedding day dreams come true!

Mia and her staff are incredible! She helped us come up with our signature cocktails and shopping list for our wedding and became like family at the event. Everyone instantly fell in love with them! They worked hard, made everyone feel so welcome and a part of the fun at the wedding reception. I can't say enough about them! They are amazing people that not only make amazing drinks, but bring the fun party vibes too! ;)

Sent on 10/05/2019

Barbra · Married on 06/22/2019

The Best Service

Mia's Martini was amazing! Her responsiveness, attitude and interactions with every single guest did not go unnoticed. Very professional, upbeat and fun! All of my guests absolutely loved Mia and Jasmine and so did we, best decision we made on our wedding day was to hire Mia's Martini!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mia's Martini FAQ

Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
    Cocktail Reception
    Tastings
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Cocktail Reception
    Server(s)
    Stations
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Liquor License
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    Glassware

• Historic Ioamosa Weddings & Events Banquet Halls

Mia's Martini is an absolute gem when it comes to bar tending services. She and her staff are very professional, personable, reliable, and proficient. I consider Mia and her crew as part of my team of professionals for all my events. Mia's Martini is great for any party, event, wedding, or gathering if you're serving drinks. Mia and her staff are definitely "Top Shelf" bartenders!!!

• I Love You More Events Wedding Planners

Mia and her team are the BEST! We were blown away at Mia's responsive communication & her willingness to go above and beyond for her clients. If the couple asks for a custom drink to serve at their wedding, Mia and her team handle it with no questions! The service they provide is impeccable and they are all hands on deck/team players. Mia and her team bring the best energy and make the event enjoyable and definitely memorable. We recommend Mia's Martini for ANY event or celebration! We cannot wait to work with this team again and again!!

• 9TwentyEight Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Mia is such a joy and pleasure to work with. During the planning process, she helped my clients choose their signature cocktail based on their likes and budget. She gave them lists of wines that she recommended, and even places to purchase them. She also gave them a lot of advice on quantities of ice, napkins, cups, and anything else they needed or asked for. The first time I worked with her, I was actually doing double duty as a bridesmaid and the coordinator. Mia was one of the only vendors I didn't have to think twice about. I got such a great vibe from her the moment we met. She showed up on time, set up her gorgeous bar, found all of the supplies that my clients and I had left for her, and took care of everything all on her own. She took initiative, and even asked me multiple times where she could help. I received so many compliments about her throughout the wedding and after. She was fun, energetic, competent, and went above and beyond in everything she did. She is the ONLY bartender on my preferred vendor list, and will stay that way as long as I am a wedding planner. I have recommended her to every one of my couples who has needed a bartender, and I cannot wait to work with her again in the future.

• 445 E. 20th St. Upland, CA, 91784 See on map
    Location of (Mia's Martini)