445 E. 20th St., Upland, CA 91784 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Mia's Martini

We are convinced excellence in bartending is not just about mastering drinks, but it's about connecting with people. Built on the fundamental belief that passion is contagious, Mia Valenzuela, owner of Mia's Martini, has developed a love for service and for people that is recognizably unique. Our team shares in this passion; not only offering a set of skills behind the bar, but a love for human connection and a commitment to creating an exceptional experience for people no matter the task, setting, or event.

We favor hand-crafted cocktails, freshly muddled fruits, veggies, and spices, and good quality liquor and liqueurs. We know how to make a note-worthy cocktail, but most importantly we want to curate a bar selection that has YOU written all over it. We won't limit you to the standard selections, we will take your hand and woo your palate by guiding you through choosing or creating cocktails that fit YOUR likes, preferences, and budget!

Our staff are fully certified, maintaining all three certifications in food handling / food prep, servsafe alcohol and CA ABC LEAD. We are a team of seasoned bartenders, trained to handle a variety of bar setups and cocktail preferences. Pairing our ability to create a well-balanced craft cocktail with our fun-loving, personable approach to the craft is our strong suit! With over 8 awards and 5 features on some of the most influential wedding and event blogs and magazines to date, we are confident you are in good hands! Let us know how we can serve you and help you create a bar experience that is worthy of your "I Do"!

Follow Mia's Martini on

mias martini landscape laughing 51 912964
Pop champagne!
Basil grapefruit gin gimlet!
Basil grapefruit gin gimlet!
Bar area
Bar area
Love always wins
Love always wins
Collins done right!
Collins done right!
All work, no play? No way!
All work, no play? No way!
The most hip couple

Mia's Martini 1
Mia's Martini 2

Barbra · Married on 06/22/2019

The Best Service

Mia's Martini was amazing! Her responsiveness, attitude and interactions with every single guest did not go unnoticed. Very professional, upbeat and fun! All of my guests absolutely loved Mia and Jasmine and so did we, best decision we made on our wedding day was to hire Mia's Martini!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Nicole · Married on 05/25/2019

Mia is the best!!!

Where do I even begin?! Let me start by saying I would 1000% hire Mia’s Martinis to bar tend my wedding again. From the first day I contacted Mia she was nothing short of amazing and continued to be so every step of the way. She emailed me so many times back and forth helping us pick our signature drinks and even when I felt I may have been annoying (as we just could not decide on our drinks) she never let me feel that way. She was always so helpful and positive. A couple weeks before the wedding, after everything was set and decided, she sent me a personal email reminding me to just enjoy our day and take everything in (she said be a sponge!). I thought that was so sweet of her to take the time to tell me that when it had nothing to do with wedding day details. Unfortunately she was not able to work my wedding but sent two other workers who I unfortunately do not remember their names. Let me tell you, they were so awesome!!! I seriously got so many compliments on the two girls who worked the bar from so many guests. They even took the time to say goodbye and congratulations to my husband and I at the end of the night before they left.

Long story short, I cannot say enough good things about Mia’s Martinis. Thank you so much Mia for working so hard to make sure my day was perfect and for just being so kind and genuine. You really know how to make customers feel valued and cared for.

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Mia's Martini 3
  • Katie

Katie Lewis · Married on 03/16/2019

Felt like Mia + team were part of the family!

Mia + team were incredible and we feel so lucky that we found them for our wedding. They were not just professional, but over-the-top accommodating and genuine. We felt like they were part of the family, and by the time they left, we didn't want to say goodbye!

On the day of, they set up and got right to business. I had a minimal exchange as I was getting ready (which was so appreciated!), but as we were doing "first look" photos, Mia made sure we each had a drink in hand throughout (how sweet is that?!). Throughout the night, I heard from guests about how wonderful the signature drinks were, and my friends and family couldn't stop raving about Mia and the team.

I'd recommend Mia over and over to anyone who is looking for a bartending super-team. While it sounds cliche, our wedding was the absolute best day of our lives, and it's largely because of Mia and her staff. Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Mia's Martini FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cocktail Reception, Tastings
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, Glassware

• Historic Ioamosa Weddings & Events
    Historic Ioamosa Weddings & Events Banquet Halls

Mia's Martini is an absolute gem when it comes to bar tending services. She and her staff are very professional, personable, reliable, and proficient. I consider Mia and her crew as part of my team of professionals for all my events. Mia's Martini is great for any party, event, wedding, or gathering if you're serving drinks. Mia and her staff are definitely "Top Shelf" bartenders!!!

• I Love You More Events
    I Love You More Events Wedding Planners

Mia and her team are the BEST! We were blown away at Mia's responsive communication & her willingness to go above and beyond for her clients. If the couple asks for a custom drink to serve at their wedding, Mia and her team handle it with no questions! The service they provide is impeccable and they are all hands on deck/team players. Mia and her team bring the best energy and make the event enjoyable and definitely memorable. We recommend Mia's Martini for ANY event or celebration! We cannot wait to work with this team again and again!!

• 9TwentyEight Weddings & Events
    9TwentyEight Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Mia is such a joy and pleasure to work with. During the planning process, she helped my clients choose their signature cocktail based on their likes and budget. She gave them lists of wines that she recommended, and even places to purchase them. She also gave them a lot of advice on quantities of ice, napkins, cups, and anything else they needed or asked for. The first time I worked with her, I was actually doing double duty as a bridesmaid and the coordinator. Mia was one of the only vendors I didn't have to think twice about. I got such a great vibe from her the moment we met. She showed up on time, set up her gorgeous bar, found all of the supplies that my clients and I had left for her, and took care of everything all on her own. She took initiative, and even asked me multiple times where she could help. I received so many compliments about her throughout the wedding and after. She was fun, energetic, competent, and went above and beyond in everything she did. She is the ONLY bartender on my preferred vendor list, and will stay that way as long as I am a wedding planner. I have recommended her to every one of my couples who has needed a bartender, and I cannot wait to work with her again in the future.

• 445 E. 20th St. Upland, CA, 91784 See on map