47 Reviews for Mia's Martini

Champagne Toast (2)
House Beer (2)
Specialty Wine (1)
47 Mia's Martini Reviews

I cannot recommend Mia enough! My husband and I hired Mia for our wedding — not only did she have several calls with us to consult for custom cocktails, she provided us with an incredibly thorough grocery list for exact drinks and mixers to have on hand since we wanted to purchase our own alcohol.

Throughout our entire celebration, Mia was one of our most cheerful, upbeat, and completely on-it vendors. We would use Mia again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Mia was incredibly helpful throughout the planning process and did a great job keeping everyone happy at our wedding. We were working with a budget, and she provided us with a shopping list, as well as ideas on where to find the best price for the items we were looking for. She helped us choose out our signature cocktails which were a big hit, provided the ice, and a hydration station for our very hot outdoor San Diego wedding, and was great with our guests. Everyone had a blast, which was the most important thing to us!

Profile Picture Jean, 7/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Clean Up, Set Up

There aren't enough words to express just how great it was to have Mia be a part of our wedding! She was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end, and then some. Communication and planning was never an issue. She was frequent, consistent, detailed, and professional in her correspondence, and was an absolute pleasure to coordinate with. Whether we were stressing or rushing to meet a deadline or two, we could always count on an email from Mia to ease our mind. The bar was never a worry in our planning process when working with Mia.

Come the night of the wedding, Mia and Desire quickly became the MVP's of the night and our guests could not stop talking about them. They often mentioned to us how great the signature cocktails were, and how delightful the bartenders mixing them were. In all the minor hiccups that came throughout the night, the bartending service was never one of them. Even when we needed their services for an extra hour than expected, they were more than happy to continue their service with a positive attitude and at a reasonable rate. We were more than happy to have had Mia and Desire be there, tending to our guests. It definitely wouldn't have been as great an evening as it was, without them.

If you're looking for a bartending service that will ease your stresses, coordinate well, be flexible and accommodating to your every need, and be an absolute pleasure to work with... YOU NEED MIA'S MARTINI.

Profile Picture Delaney, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

MIA IS THE BEST THERE IS!! Planning a wedding is no joke but, from the day that I reached out to Mia as a potential vendor, she really changed my idea of what good service during this stressful process looked like. It was an actual pleasure to coordinate with Mia from her quick, professional and kind email correspondence, her incredibly clear and precise shopping-list/explanations of required items to stock the bar with to her being an absolutely perfect fit for day of bartending at our outdoor, very crazy wedding. My husband and I got married one month ago and are still buzzing about how Mia beyond outdid our expectations. Not only did she keep up with our crazy, high volume guests, pumping out specialty drinks left and right while she dealt with our outdoor venue desert heat, everyone always had a cold drink in hand and a smile on their face....especially my husband and I. Mia made our day so special....it was like a friend who just happened to be bartending on our big day. Our guests are still asking for her recipes for her crafted cocktails because they were just that good! I could go on and on about my experience but I will leave it at: if you want easy, enjoyable and amazing service YOU WANT MIA TO BARTEND YOUR EVENT! 1 million stars Mia!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Mia has been the kindest soul to work with and made it so easy to stay in my budget. She did a great job working with me on my menu and being there to answer any questions that I had. My wedding has not happened yet, but I can tell it is going to be absolutely amazing! Thanks Mia!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Clean Up, Set Up

Mia’s Martini deserves 10 stars... but the review only goes to 5. If you are looking for a professional, friendly, high quality bartender who knows what they are doing and is focused first and foremost on YOU and what you need, choose Mia! My husband and I hired her for our wedding on May 4 and from the first time we contacted her we knew we’d made the right choice. She was so easy to work with, helpful and honest. We wanted to provide our guests an open bar but had a really tight budget. She didn’t try to up sell anything, helped us cut unnecessary costs and gave us a shopping list of things we could pick up ourselves to save money. She made the open bar happen and we came in under our budget! And the bartender that helped work our wedding, Julian, we cannot say enough how great he was!!! We have heard nothing but praise for him from our guests since the wedding. Long story short, hire Mia’s Martini. You will NOT be disappointed. They are the BEST!

Profile Picture Shailyn, 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We hired Mia as our bartender for our wedding this past May and let me tell you, she is HANDS DOWN the best bartender out there! If we could give her more stars, we would! She is professional, reliable and the nicest person you'll meet. From day one, she was always on top of everything- from responding quickly and providing us with a list of rental options, to delivering a personalized shopping list leading up to the wedding day. We can't stress enough how helpful Mia was throughout the entire process. It put our minds at ease knowing this was one less stress we had to worry about. She arrived early, AND stayed two hours late to help clean since the coordinator we had hired bailed on us before the wedding was even over. We had guests go out of their way after our wedding to tell us how "awesome" our bartender was- and we couldn't agree more! We will, without a doubt, be hiring Mia for any future events. Do yourself a favor and hire Mia as your bartender for your next event.. you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

MIA IS THE BEST BARTENDER I HAVE EVER MET!

This was my first experience hiring a bartender. I found her on Yelp and from the very first phone call I made to her, she was extremely nice and professional, just simply AMAZING! Mia made everything accommodating and simple to me. She was very organized and even provided a "shopping list" to make my experience easy and cost effective. She helped me tailor personal cocktails for the event and even provided some of her personal suggestions. I was so impressed with her detailed and knowledgeable bartending services. I honestly, would give her more than 5 stars if I could. Everything ran smoothly since the beginning. Mia answered all my text messages, emails, and phone calls promptly.

The day of the event, almost every guest of mine came up to me and told me how amazing Mia was. Mia actively engaged with the guests and made each of them feel at ease. I would hire Mia in a heartbeat again, I actually told her I would reserve her bartending services again for my wedding. Mia was the main highlight of the evening, not kiddind!! I highly recommend Mia's Martini you will not be disappointed. This world needs more kind and amazing humans like Mia. I will forever be thankful for her, and I cant wait to reserve her again!!!!

If you ever read this Mia, thank you so much for everything!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Blanca, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bartender(s)

Mia was a one stop shop for my wedding beverages. Not only did she make incredible cocktails she also had the option of adding infused water stations and a coffee station with a variety. Mia is very responsive during the planning, gives you guidance on how much alcohol to buy, and treated our guests with the utmost courtesy and spunk. Everyone loved her.

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Cocktail Reception

My husband drinks infrequently and I don't drink at all, so we felt somewhat adrift in trying to coordinate a bartender/alcohol situation for our small wedding. Enter Mia, who held our hands throughout the process and made everything a breeze. She was always very fast to respond, and provided us with a very detailed shopping list. The day of the wedding, she showed up promptly and kept everything moving - as far as I know, there was pretty much never a line at the bar! Our guests were raving about the drinks, and the speed at which they were prepared. Even our wedding coordinator was impressed, and she knows a thing or two! Mia loves what she does, and it shows. Hire her and prepare for the royal treatment!

Profile Picture Julie, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cocktail Reception, Clean Up, Set Up

First off, let me just start out by saying, planning our bar concept for our wedding was one of my favorite parts of wedding planning. We had a destination wedding and for being 2000 miles away from our venue location, Mia by far exceeded expectations and was extremely responsive via email. From initial correspondence, to finding out what a successful "open bar" looked like at our wedding, to finalizing our menu AND shopping list, to figuring out how much glassware we would need, and making sure that we had all the helping hands we would need on day of.....Mia was just flat out amazing! She truly listened to what we wanted and made sure to work with us to make it happen (Truth be told, every time I got an email back from Mia, I knew......progress was about to be made...and when it comes to planning a wedding, that is the most important part!)
To think that all our planning was done via email is still mind blowing to me, when Mia showed up to the wedding venue, I felt like I had known her for years!! Mia and her team were so helpful!! They arrived early and worked hard the rest of the night. By the time the cocktail hour/dinner/reception came, I did not have to worry about if all our bar garnishes were taken care of, if the water station was set up, if the coffee station was going to be set up after dinner, or how our cocktails were going to taste--I knew Mia was going to take care of it! And that she did x 1 million. Mia and team made the BEST DRINKS (people are still talking about her old fashioned and spicy margarita) and I can honestly say that we hired bartenders that made the entire party environment more fun. I remember looking over and seeing them dancing to the music as they were making drinks, Our guests loved them! Thanks to Mia and team for making our night so special!

Profile Picture Jess, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bartender(s), Open Bar, Cocktail Reception, Stations

Mia and jasmine were AMAZING bartenders! Our wedding was in Santa Barbara the week of the horrific mudslides. The 101 freeway was closed for 12 days. Mia did not let us down, despite having to drive all the way around (grapevine) and leave the day prior, she came through and absolutely killed it at our 190 guest wedding. Her and jasmine were friendly, fun, professional, organized and knowledgeable. Everyone loved them. Mia is very detail oriented, TRUSTWORTHY and a damn good bartender. I’m so grateful to her for being true to her word and coming through for us despite a literal disaster. She truly wanted us to have what we wanted at our wedding and be happy. She’s the best!

Profile Picture Michelle, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Mia's team members, Karen and Brandon worked our party of approx. 120 people a few weeks ago. They were very professional, courteous and the drinks they made were top notch. Mia helped us put together a custom "signature" drink menu a few weeks ahead of time and that was a major hit with our guests. A very classy company. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Lori, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Mia's Martini made our wedding shower that much more special!! If I could give her more stars I would!! Mia's Martini is the BEST BARTENDING SERVICE!!!

I emailed Mia in regards to 100 guests, event type, personalized menu and a bar rental. She returned my email within the day and provided various options for my menu. She walked me through the entire process from selecting my personalized drinks, down to a very detailed and organized shopping list.

The day of my wedding shower, Mia was very prompt and provided amazing service to our guests. She made sure everyone was hydrated. Our guests loved her outgoing and bubbly personality. Mia walked around and made sure everyone had a drink. She was very professional, friendly and attentive to our needs for the entire night!!

Our personalize drinks were a Marry Me Margarita (prickly pear) and an Altar-ed State Old Fashion. The drinks were perfect! A few guests said, "That's one of the best old fashions I've ever had!"

We can't wait to work with you again!!!!

Profile Picture stacy, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink

We were so fortunate to have found Mia’s Martini! From the very start of our wedding planning process, she has been nothing but helpful to us! We spent countless FaceTimes, phone calls, and emails discussing our wedding style, budget, and types of alcohol we wanted to serve at our wedding. In that process, we developed a relationship with her and became friends! She is absolutely awesome! We feel like we have known her forever. She is extremely knowledgeable and was very mindful of our budget and gave us advice on what to do. She gave us an alcohol shopping list and where we could find them so we could save time and money. We talked to many bartending services and none of them were willing to do that for us. We were very lucky! Anytime we had a question, she always quickly responded. AMAZING!

When the day of our wedding came, everything tied in together and everything was perfect! Many of our guests loved her and Julian complimented how nice, professional and personable they were! Mia even went out of her way to help us out and bring the leftover alcohol to our hotel, which she absolutely didn’t have to. The best part of the entire process is we gained a new friend and we will always use Mia’s Martini for future parties. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Karmela , 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Our experience with this company was absolutely perfect. It exceeded expectations a million times over, and Julien was more than we ever could have asked for in a bartender. He kept incredible drinks flowing all night and whenever myself or the other bride needed a drink, he wouldn't let us wait at the bar, but would instead find us on the dance floor to deliver a perfect old-fashioned over and over again. He was a perfect fit into our wedding, he was professional, prompt and impeccable with our guests. They mentioned over and over to me that those were the best wedding drinks they've ever had. I concur.

The list t of what to buy and the consultations were more than we could have imagined and in a world of so many tiny decisions, when fatigue set in, it was nice to just be able to trust them and follow their instructions exactly for success.

They answered every one of our emails incredibly fast and never made us feel like our questions were dumb.

We would 100% recommend Mia's Martini .

Profile Picture Teresa, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

My favorite vendor! From the start, Mia was super helpful and honest. She truly treats you like a friend and not just another client! Mia and her team are professional, extremely friendly and topped off my wedding! 5 STARTS FOR BEING SUPPPPER LEGIT!

Profile Picture shantel, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Literally the best bartender ever ! She was so responsive to all my questions , she was on time and very professional but had tons of personality . We had a special menu that she catered to. The amount of alcohol she told us to buy was perfect for our wedding. We didn't run out because she suggested the perfect amount . She was a fun bartender to have ! Set up was beautiful . At the end of the night she came to the dance floor to bring us shots just to make sure we had a good time . Also ontop of all her greatness she's so affordable !!!!! I would definitely hire her again and you should to!

Profile Picture Alysse, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink

Mia's Martini is one of the best decisions of not THE best decision my wife and I made for our wedding.

From the get go, Mia was an absolute pleasure to work with every single step of the way. Her professionalism was evident from our first interaction. Mia took the time to get to know my wife and I and helped us choose the right bar for our guests. She was VERY personable and we enjoyed getting to her too. We decided to go with 3 main cocktails; an old fashioned, a Moscow mule, and a Spicy Paloma. Mia made the process of buying the alcohol extremely easy. She provided me with a shopping list with the most affordable places to buy. This made our experience easier than I had ever imagined.

The day of the wedding, Mia was there 3 hours before our ceremony with another associate from her company setting up for our big day. Mia also provided us with a hydration station consisting of iced tea, lemonade, and delicious cucumber mint water. Mia brought extra cups in case we ran out of glass wear (which we did, so THANK YOU!!), and she also brought enough ice to last for the entire duration of the ceremony and reception.

During the wedding, the service that Mia and her associate provided exceeded my expectations. They were fast, friendly, and most importantly their cocktails were absolutely delicious. They were also a lot of FUN!! When we asked for tequila shots, Mia had them ready for us in a heartbeat!! The drinks ABSOLUTELY BLEW EVERY ONE AWAY. To this day, our guests continue to rave about how amazing the cocktails were. Mia, Sophy and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making this part of our wedding so memorable! I look forward to hosting your bar at our next big event! Much Love, Mazen and Sophy

Profile Picture Mazen, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Great staff, professional, friendly and make great drinks. You love Mia's Martini service. Her company provided services at our Venue and I've have used her for personal events. Wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture DeLease, 9/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

Mia is AWESOME!!! I can't even put into words the experience I had working with her. We hired Mia to bartend our wedding and she truly went above and beyond what we could have ever expected. She was there for planning our signature cocktails from the very beginning but was also able to help us with planning our shopping list including the amount of beer/wine, mixers, and even glasses! We have had so many emails going back and forth throughout the planning process and Mia was always quick to respond, most of the time within minutes. Everyone at our wedding has been raving about how much they love Mia. She was funny, told jokes, learned guest's names, and even danced with us! She was the life of the party! Not to mention the drinks she made were absolutely delicious. We hired two servers through Mia as well and they were very professional and quick on their feet, we were so happy to have them be a part of our day. Mia is truly a one of a kind bartender and an all around great person. I plan to keep in touch with her and I can't wait to plan parties with her in the future! We love you Mia!!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I can't begin to describe the level of awesomeness that Mia provided us for our reception. Mia went above and beyond with her services throughout the night. The level of service far exceeded any expectations we had, and we were genuinely satisfied at the end of the event. Mia was extremely professional, very kind and polite, and incredibly welcoming to us and our guests. At the end of the night it felt as if Mia was part of the actual guest list itself. You can tell she takes a wonderful amount of pride in what she does, and the relationships she creates with her clients. We were honestly left with a feeling that we had a new lifelong friend with her. Thanks for making our night a little more special Mia!

Profile Picture Michael , 8/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Mia was absolutely the best addition to our wedding! Before the wedding date, we were communicating what my needs would be for the big day and she even wrote up my shopping list in order to fulfill those needs. Even though I changed my mind on what drink I was going to serve were, she always emailed me back with the new shopping list within a few days. On the wedding day, Mia arrived right on time, and set the bar up quickly. I was amazed with how well she engaged with all the attendees, as well as how great the drinks were. Even as of today, I'm getting compliments about how great the bar was. I couldn't have chosen a better, more professional bartender than Mia!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

MIA's MARTINIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Mia was always so quick to respond to any questions that we had and so knowledgeable about the amount of servings and glassware that one would need for a wedding. She always anticipated our needs and was ready with whatever we needed from her before we even asked: insurance docs, shopping lists, cocktail recommendations, etc... She and Brandon bartended our wedding and they provided outstanding service. We honestly couldn't be happier with the way everything went. 6 STARS!

Profile Picture Emma, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Bartender(s), Liquor License

Mia is a GREAT bartender with fantastic customer service and a wonderful personality! She took care of our guests and us for our wedding and I would definitely hire her all over again! Prompt service, personable and she took care of all the details- making me at ease and not have to be concerned about anything! My family loved her, Professional and fun! Thank you for bartending our big day :) -kristin and mike

Profile Picture Kristin, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Stations