36 Reviews for Mia's Martini

House Wine (2)
Champagne Toast (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
36 Mia's Martini Reviews

Mia and jasmine were AMAZING bartenders! Our wedding was in Santa Barbara the week of the horrific mudslides. The 101 freeway was closed for 12 days. Mia did not let us down, despite having to drive all the way around (grapevine) and leave the day prior, she came through and absolutely killed it at our 190 guest wedding. Her and jasmine were friendly, fun, professional, organized and knowledgeable. Everyone loved them. Mia is very detail oriented, TRUSTWORTHY and a damn good bartender. I’m so grateful to her for being true to her word and coming through for us despite a literal disaster. She truly wanted us to have what we wanted at our wedding and be happy. She’s the best!

Profile Picture Michelle, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Mia's team members, Karen and Brandon worked our party of approx. 120 people a few weeks ago. They were very professional, courteous and the drinks they made were top notch. Mia helped us put together a custom "signature" drink menu a few weeks ahead of time and that was a major hit with our guests. A very classy company. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Lori, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Mia's Martini made our wedding shower that much more special!! If I could give her more stars I would!! Mia's Martini is the BEST BARTENDING SERVICE!!!

I emailed Mia in regards to 100 guests, event type, personalized menu and a bar rental. She returned my email within the day and provided various options for my menu. She walked me through the entire process from selecting my personalized drinks, down to a very detailed and organized shopping list.

The day of my wedding shower, Mia was very prompt and provided amazing service to our guests. She made sure everyone was hydrated. Our guests loved her outgoing and bubbly personality. Mia walked around and made sure everyone had a drink. She was very professional, friendly and attentive to our needs for the entire night!!

Our personalize drinks were a Marry Me Margarita (prickly pear) and an Altar-ed State Old Fashion. The drinks were perfect! A few guests said, "That's one of the best old fashions I've ever had!"

We can't wait to work with you again!!!!

Profile Picture stacy, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink

We were so fortunate to have found Mia’s Martini! From the very start of our wedding planning process, she has been nothing but helpful to us! We spent countless FaceTimes, phone calls, and emails discussing our wedding style, budget, and types of alcohol we wanted to serve at our wedding. In that process, we developed a relationship with her and became friends! She is absolutely awesome! We feel like we have known her forever. She is extremely knowledgeable and was very mindful of our budget and gave us advice on what to do. She gave us an alcohol shopping list and where we could find them so we could save time and money. We talked to many bartending services and none of them were willing to do that for us. We were very lucky! Anytime we had a question, she always quickly responded. AMAZING!

When the day of our wedding came, everything tied in together and everything was perfect! Many of our guests loved her and Julian complimented how nice, professional and personable they were! Mia even went out of her way to help us out and bring the leftover alcohol to our hotel, which she absolutely didn’t have to. The best part of the entire process is we gained a new friend and we will always use Mia’s Martini for future parties. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Karmela , 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Our experience with this company was absolutely perfect. It exceeded expectations a million times over, and Julien was more than we ever could have asked for in a bartender. He kept incredible drinks flowing all night and whenever myself or the other bride needed a drink, he wouldn't let us wait at the bar, but would instead find us on the dance floor to deliver a perfect old-fashioned over and over again. He was a perfect fit into our wedding, he was professional, prompt and impeccable with our guests. They mentioned over and over to me that those were the best wedding drinks they've ever had. I concur.

The list t of what to buy and the consultations were more than we could have imagined and in a world of so many tiny decisions, when fatigue set in, it was nice to just be able to trust them and follow their instructions exactly for success.

They answered every one of our emails incredibly fast and never made us feel like our questions were dumb.

We would 100% recommend Mia's Martini .

Profile Picture Teresa, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Literally the best bartender ever ! She was so responsive to all my questions , she was on time and very professional but had tons of personality . We had a special menu that she catered to. The amount of alcohol she told us to buy was perfect for our wedding. We didn't run out because she suggested the perfect amount . She was a fun bartender to have ! Set up was beautiful . At the end of the night she came to the dance floor to bring us shots just to make sure we had a good time . Also ontop of all her greatness she's so affordable !!!!! I would definitely hire her again and you should to!

Profile Picture Alysse, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink

Mia's Martini is one of the best decisions of not THE best decision my wife and I made for our wedding.

From the get go, Mia was an absolute pleasure to work with every single step of the way. Her professionalism was evident from our first interaction. Mia took the time to get to know my wife and I and helped us choose the right bar for our guests. She was VERY personable and we enjoyed getting to her too. We decided to go with 3 main cocktails; an old fashioned, a Moscow mule, and a Spicy Paloma. Mia made the process of buying the alcohol extremely easy. She provided me with a shopping list with the most affordable places to buy. This made our experience easier than I had ever imagined.

The day of the wedding, Mia was there 3 hours before our ceremony with another associate from her company setting up for our big day. Mia also provided us with a hydration station consisting of iced tea, lemonade, and delicious cucumber mint water. Mia brought extra cups in case we ran out of glass wear (which we did, so THANK YOU!!), and she also brought enough ice to last for the entire duration of the ceremony and reception.

During the wedding, the service that Mia and her associate provided exceeded my expectations. They were fast, friendly, and most importantly their cocktails were absolutely delicious. They were also a lot of FUN!! When we asked for tequila shots, Mia had them ready for us in a heartbeat!! The drinks ABSOLUTELY BLEW EVERY ONE AWAY. To this day, our guests continue to rave about how amazing the cocktails were. Mia, Sophy and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making this part of our wedding so memorable! I look forward to hosting your bar at our next big event! Much Love, Mazen and Sophy

Profile Picture Mazen, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Great staff, professional, friendly and make great drinks. You love Mia's Martini service. Her company provided services at our Venue and I've have used her for personal events. Wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture DeLease, 9/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

Mia is AWESOME!!! I can't even put into words the experience I had working with her. We hired Mia to bartend our wedding and she truly went above and beyond what we could have ever expected. She was there for planning our signature cocktails from the very beginning but was also able to help us with planning our shopping list including the amount of beer/wine, mixers, and even glasses! We have had so many emails going back and forth throughout the planning process and Mia was always quick to respond, most of the time within minutes. Everyone at our wedding has been raving about how much they love Mia. She was funny, told jokes, learned guest's names, and even danced with us! She was the life of the party! Not to mention the drinks she made were absolutely delicious. We hired two servers through Mia as well and they were very professional and quick on their feet, we were so happy to have them be a part of our day. Mia is truly a one of a kind bartender and an all around great person. I plan to keep in touch with her and I can't wait to plan parties with her in the future! We love you Mia!!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I can't begin to describe the level of awesomeness that Mia provided us for our reception. Mia went above and beyond with her services throughout the night. The level of service far exceeded any expectations we had, and we were genuinely satisfied at the end of the event. Mia was extremely professional, very kind and polite, and incredibly welcoming to us and our guests. At the end of the night it felt as if Mia was part of the actual guest list itself. You can tell she takes a wonderful amount of pride in what she does, and the relationships she creates with her clients. We were honestly left with a feeling that we had a new lifelong friend with her. Thanks for making our night a little more special Mia!

Profile Picture Michael , 8/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Mia was absolutely the best addition to our wedding! Before the wedding date, we were communicating what my needs would be for the big day and she even wrote up my shopping list in order to fulfill those needs. Even though I changed my mind on what drink I was going to serve were, she always emailed me back with the new shopping list within a few days. On the wedding day, Mia arrived right on time, and set the bar up quickly. I was amazed with how well she engaged with all the attendees, as well as how great the drinks were. Even as of today, I'm getting compliments about how great the bar was. I couldn't have chosen a better, more professional bartender than Mia!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

MIA's MARTINIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Mia was always so quick to respond to any questions that we had and so knowledgeable about the amount of servings and glassware that one would need for a wedding. She always anticipated our needs and was ready with whatever we needed from her before we even asked: insurance docs, shopping lists, cocktail recommendations, etc... She and Brandon bartended our wedding and they provided outstanding service. We honestly couldn't be happier with the way everything went. 6 STARS!

Profile Picture Emma, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Bartender(s), Liquor License

Mia is a GREAT bartender with fantastic customer service and a wonderful personality! She took care of our guests and us for our wedding and I would definitely hire her all over again! Prompt service, personable and she took care of all the details- making me at ease and not have to be concerned about anything! My family loved her, Professional and fun! Thank you for bartending our big day :) -kristin and mike

Profile Picture Kristin, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Stations

Having Mia bartend at our wedding was one of the best decisions we could have made. She came too our event way earlier than expected to set up which gave my event planner and I one less thing to stress over. All of our guests loved her as well as my husband and I. I don't think our wedding would have been as successful without her wonderful bar tending skills. Lastly, the drinks she made were nothing short of amazing and I can't thank her enough for being apart of our special day. Her services are definitely well worth the money you pay and I would recommend her to anyone :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I absolutely loved working with Mia! As an event coordinator, I know the importance of hiring the RIGHT vendors for the job and definitely wanted to hire Mia for my very own event, and so I did. Best decision I've could've made, seriously. My husband and his Marines (some with PTSD) loved her positiveness, compassion and understanding when ordering from the menu she specifically put together. It may not sound like a big deal, but she went out of her way to make sure the guys "looked" like they were drinking, when in reality, it was just juice etc. Not something a bartender, if any would understand, with the exception of Mia. Would definitely hire her again for my personal events along with having her as one of our preferred vendors. Ingrid Gonzalez Golden Coast Events

Profile Picture Ingrid, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Mia's Martini was absolutely wonderful. Mia's Martini worked closely with us before, during & after the sweet 15 to provide fantastic bar-tending services. Not only Mia's Martini was professional and responsive but they are extremely helpful in planning on how much alcohol to buy, even if you want to design a signature drink , and working with the supplies we had. Gio the Bartender was fantastic, provided great service and also had a very enthusiastic personality. If you need bar-tending services I highly recommend Mia's Martini.

Profile Picture christian, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Mia was hired for my son's wedding reception, April, 2016. I'd used another service in the past who was no longer in business. It was scary to hire an unknown vendor for a home garden event for 230 guests!
Mia and her staff did not disappoint! Rather, she was amazing! From our first email, she walked me through what was available through her service and her charges were quite reasonable! She provided detailed guidelines, and helped our bride and groom select cocktails that would be uniquely special for their special day!
Our guests were amazed at their attention to detail, warm and friendly yet professional personalities, and all their variety and expertise in mixology! They arrived early to organize the bar to be ready for the first arrivals and maintained a clean environment. After last call was served, they cleaned all areas to perfection!

I hired Mia's Martini for a 2nd time for our daughter's wedding June 3, 2017, and she provided stellar service once again! She is now my wedding coordinator's go to bartending service and will always be mine!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I hired Mia for my May 2017 wedding and I couldn't be happier with the services I received. My venue required me to bring in all alcohol and bar tending supplies and I was lost as to what I would need. Mia went through the entire process with me and helped me plan how much alcohol, mixers, and bar ware I would need to purchase. She also gave me multiple ideas for our signature cocktail, as well as the most popular types of beer and wine. I had so many questions throughout the process and Mia never made me feel like I was bothersome.

Mia was not able to personally tend bar at our wedding, however she sent me a lovely text the morning of the wedding wishing us a beautiful day. The two bar tenders she sent were amazing and so easy to work with. At the end of the night they presented me with a Thank You card from Mia which I thought was such a sweet personal touch.

I would not hesitate to recommend Mia and her team for any party or event!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/27/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink

Mia was awesome!! We were very excited to meet her and very optimistic based our dealings with her leading up to the wedding; her communications were very professional, informative, and personable. On our wedding day, Mia and David, completely beat our best expectations they were so professional, friendly, and hardworking! We couldn't be happier with our choice they were great with the crowd, super flexible and the cocktails were amazing! I actually work in catering and in my experience the kind of value that Mia and her team brought is something you can't really pay for; she just seemed so genuine in her efforts to make our day amazing!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jeff, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Mia’s martinis is your bartender look no more! She was such a delight to work with that our husband and I had no worries and were blown out of the water by their service. We would definitely use her again because our wedding went off without a hitch because of her!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

From the very beginning Mia and her company were amazing! After calling around for prices, I quickly learned that she was extremely cost effective and even had awesome bars to choose from (instead of having the table with linen look). She responded immediately when I emailed or text her (usually within minutes). She was sooo patient helping us create our signature drinks, provided a hydration station (free of charge), shopping list and even provided us with the stores who would have the cheapest prices! She also called and walked me through everything I would need to purchase (where to find it) and reviewed the timeline for that day. She was super helpful, professional, and really showed that she cared that we were happy with her company. I received emails, calls, and texts to ensure that the planning was moving along smoothly and if we needed anything. Julian our bar tender for the wedding was extremely professional and made awesome drinks. Our guests were happy, well served, and said that he was great. I would HIGHLY recommend booking them not only for your wedding (awesome customer service) but also for any events! I know that we will definitely return for any of our future events. Thank you so much for making our day truly perfect! With gratitude, A&J. F.

Profile Picture User6824399, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Cocktail Reception, Stations

We hired Mia and her team for the bar at our wedding in April 2017. They were thoroughly fantastic and professional from start to finish.

When we first got in touch with Mia we knew that we wanted to have an open bar at our wedding reception, as well as have drinks served during a cocktail hour. Mia guided us through planning out the details of our bar menu, giving us lots of helpful tips and advice, as well as providing us with a detailed shopping list. This made everything really easy for our part - all we had to do was buy the alcohol, mixers etc. and get them to the venue ready for Mia and her staff to work their magic.

On our wedding day, Mia and her barman Julian did an amazing job setting up, mixing and serving drinks to our 170 thirsty guests. Many of them mentioned to us just how good the bar staff and drinks were - all credit must go to Mia and Julian as we only brought the ingredients!

If you're planning a bar for any event, we highly recommend that you get Mia involved as soon as possible. She's very experienced, not to mention so helpful and super friendly. If you want all the stress taken out of planning and running a bar, you won't regret going with Mia's Martini.

Thanks again to Mia and Julian for doing such a wonderful job at our wedding!

Profile Picture Simon, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Above and beyond in the best ways!!! Mia and her team bartended our two day wedding in Palm Springs! To say they did and amazing job is an understatement!! They were so on top of it, so personable, and so fun!! Everyone told us how much they loved them! They helped us get a ton of ice delivered, they did grocery runs, and they stayed longer than we asked them too!! I would 110% hire them for any event!!! Thank you Mia!!! You helped make our wedding weekend perfect!!

Profile Picture Shaina, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I know my review is loooooooong overdue (sorry Mia!), but I had to write it since Mia & her team was SO AWESOME and was THE ONLY vendor that didn't give me any headache during my wedding planning :) I got married in March 2017, and from the moment I first contacted Mia, she was very helpful & attentive. Every time I emailed her with questions, her response time was always quick! Mia was so great throughout the entire process and took time to explain everything in detail so we could choose the best bar option for our wedding guests. On the day of our wedding, Mia & another bartender Brandon showed up on time, they had great energy, very friendly throughout the whole day and also very professional :)
The drinks tasted so good too! I strongly recommended Mia & her team to my friend's upcoming wedding in October too!
Mia & her team definitely deserves 5 stars (more if possible).
I highly recommend Mia. You won't be disappointed!
Thank you once again Mia & Brandon!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/25/17, 1 Review