5048 Ciardi Court, Carlsbad, CA 92008 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 71

About I Love You More Events

I Love You More Events is an event planning team based in Carlsbad, California that serves the greater Southern California area. Known for her bubbly personality and keen eye for detail, owner and lead event planner Bree Hueners leverages artistic talent, creativity and hard work to design unique and personalized events for her clients. The experienced team at I Love You More Events will handle all of your wedding details from planning to final teardown so you can enjoy your wedding event completely stress-free.

Passionate about celebrating the love shared between couples, I Love You More Events provides professional event planning and design services for weddings and other special events. Their team will work alongside you to understand your vision, style and budget, tailoring a planning package that suits your specific needs. Event services offered include the following:

• Day-of coordination

I Love You More Events 2
I Love You More Events 3
I Love You More Events 4

Marlayna · Married on 05/20/2018

So beyond thankful for Bree and Emily!

Wedding planning can be fun for some and overwhelming for others - I enjoyed it but there were definitely some complications that we had to navigate and I Love You More Events was able to step in and help us tremendously. Our wedding was on 2/23/2019 and it really was the best, most perfect and dreamy day ever!! Our wedding was a little bit complicated to coordinate because we had our ceremony at the Mission San Luis Rey and then our reception at Pacific Views Event Center on the Camp Pendleton Marine base. There were a lot of moving parts and things to coordinate within set time frames and Bree and Emily made it all come together so that Dane and I could simply enjoy each other and enjoy our day. Bree was amazing to work with through the planning process. She is organized, efficient, kind, and great at what she does. She checked in with us periodically during the reception and made sure we had food and drinks and made sure we were happy! Emily, Bree's assistant, was also amazing! She remained at the church during our ceremony and was extremely helpful in directing guests and making sure everything went smoothly there. I love how calm and collected Emily was. I cannot imagine our day going so well if we did not have Bree and Emily there. We are so thankful for their help and still over the moon about our wedding day!

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Eilly

Eilly · Married on 12/02/2017

I'll start off by saying my Husband and I had our absolute dream wedding from start to finish and SO much of that is thanks to Bree and the I Love You More Events team. From the moment I hung up with Bree after the engagement, I knew without question that we could put our utmost trust in her to help bring our vision to life and to execute it as flawlessly as we hoped. Trust me when I say she did exactly that and then some--truly above and beyond. Throughout the entire engagement process, she was constantly available to answer any and all questions--she would even run errands for me since I didn't live in San Diego where the wedding was! Additionally, she helped us source multiple vendors to find the right person for us from a personal and execution standpoint. Every vendor that she helped us find was amazing. Beyond being totally reachable, she was so incredibly organized, which I especially appreciated since I tend to skew towards the type A side of the spectrum :) She was also great at letting me be as involved as I wanted to be (goes back to the type A in me!) and worked with me to help create my vision for my perfect winter wedding. From spearheading vendor calls to building our weekend timeline to execution on the weekend of the event, Bree and the team were flawless and we are forever grateful to her for everything. It says something when one of the things you are most sad about after a wedding is not being able to work with your planner anymore :) We can't thank the team enough for everything they did for us and will miss working with Bree!!

Sent on 12/22/2017
    I Love You More Events 5
    I Love You More Events 6
    I Love You More Events 7
    I Love You More Events 8

Hannah · Married on 06/24/2017

I cannot even begin to describe how amazing Bree and her team were for our wedding day! I knew from the minute I spoke to Bree that we were in good hands. She was sweet, professional, and knew most of the vendors I had already booked. She began helping us earlier than our one month package, as our walkthrough took place two months before our wedding date. She served as a buffer between us and our other vendors during the busy times, and was great at taking down all of the details and turning them into her own organized timeline and décor checklist. Throughout the whole process, I felt so confident in Bree and I Love You More Events.

On the day of the wedding, Bree and Chelsea showed up ready to work! We had a lot of details and décor for them to set up, and it was all spread around our three-acre property (where we hosted the wedding). They worked tirelessly in the midday heat making sure that everything was set up in plenty of time – and set up perfectly. I’m sure they were hot and tired, but you would have never known it. Their smiles and positive energy never wavered throughout their long day! My parents were blown away by Bree as well, from the moment they met her. Even though the wedding was at their house, Bree and Chelsea made sure that they were really able to relax and enjoy themselves, rather than play host all night. We all had the time of our lives knowing that we could really trust the team to handle everything wonderfully!

You can tell that both Bree and Chelsea really love their jobs. It’s clear that they have a special place in their hearts for weddings and love, and that’s what makes them so wonderful at what they do. They will go above and beyond in the name of love and wedding perfection! I am so grateful to Bree and ILYME for making our day absolutely perfect, and I am so glad that Bree was part of our wedding. Every couple would be lucky to have such an amazing team behind them for their special day!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

I Love You More Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Mia's Martini
    Mia's Martini Wedding Caterers

As an event professional myself, I have worked with countless wedding coordinators and event planners through the years. Trust me when I say, the good ones are few and far between. If you have found Bree & Paige, consider yourself lucky! These girls work their tails off to make sure each and every detail is tended to. They are incredible communicators, fun-loving and bubbly, keen to details and, above all else, totally committed to creating an experience for you and yours that is far beyond what you might have even imagined for yourself. If you're looking for an event planner, it's because you have an epic celebration to pull off. Do yourself a favor and entrust the vision to Bree & Paige. They will work tirelessly to ensure your vision is honored and realized effectively, efficiently, and with the utmost respect, love and appreciation for YOU as their client. They really are the best of the best. Bree & Paige, thanks for being so on top of your game, ALWAYS. Sincerely, Mia Valenzuela Owner | Mia's Martini

• Still Talking Productions
    Still Talking Productions Wedding Videographers

Bree and Paige were an absolute joy to work with! They communicated quickly and effectively throughout the process and always kept us in the loop. We have rarely felt more appreciated and can't thank them enough for their services. We hope to work with them again many times in the future!

• 5048 Ciardi Court Carlsbad, CA, 92008 See on map