Still Talking Productions

Irvine, Irvine, CA, CA 92618 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Deals 1

About Still Talking Productions

Still Talking Productions is a wedding photography and videography team based in Orange County, California. Their contemporary and natural style can tell your love story in an organic, intimate way. They love documenting emotions and beautiful moments, both big and small. The company will strive to capture the essence of your special day.

Experience
Still Talking Productions is owned and operated by Wesley and Carissa. Over the past four years, they have captured over 75 weddings together. Wesley earned his BFA in Creative Producing from Chapman University and Carissa is currently working on her MFA in Screenwriting. Their background in film adds experience from the cinematic world to their wedding work.

The team is happy to discuss your specific needs. They offer a range of photographic services, including:

• Additional hours
  • Wedding portraits
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Digital files

Other Services
Still Talking Productions also provides videography services with a cinematic and storytelling style. Wedding-related offerings include:

• Additional hours

Still Talking Productions 6
  • Tanya

Tanya Lucido · Married on 10/05/2018

The Perfect Wedding Photographer

The experience we had with Still Talking Productions was perfect, Wesley is the most polite and talented photographer. I had complete trust in him to capture our wedding and I can't recommend him more. The photos we received were above and beyond what we could imagine.

Sent on 11/06/2018
    Still Talking Productions 8
    Still Talking Productions 9
    Still Talking Productions 10
    Still Talking Productions 11
    Still Talking Productions 12

Still Talking Productions's reply:

It was such a pleasure capturing your wedding! You and Gabe are such kind souls and I thoroughly enjoyed celebrating with both of you. Thank you so much for giving me freedom while working and thanks again for having me be part of your wedding day!

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2018

Evin and Sarah's Wedding Review

For reference: We used them for photo and video!
    Wesley and his team were AMAZING! To start, Wesley set up a meeting with us to present his ideas and to show us his portfolio. We discussed the day of events and the timelines, he went home, and sent us an outline in less than a few hours of meeting. He kept in contact with us leading up to the wedding and was able to roll with any changes we had. Our engagement photos were BEAUTIFUL and he had them all sent to us within a short time frame. The day of, his team was there early and they were super professional when the plans had changed. They never made me or my family feel rushed and were so eager to make sure that we were happy. The preview pictures came so fast and the full album was ready so much faster than we anticipated. The photos are beautiful and my entire family loves them so much! We recently had a death in my family, and the photos of our family together were used to help memorialize her, because it was the last time we were together. It meant so much that they took the time to get my whole family together and listened to all of my requests to have different groupings of people together. We would highly recommend them to any friend or family member in the future!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Still Talking Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! You & Evin are two of the most caring and strong role models I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Thank you for being so amazing to work with and for providing us with all the details beforehand. It was super helpful having all the lists on the day-of to get through everything efficiently. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, and I'm thankful that we were able to get those photos captured. Thanks again for having us on your big day!

Still Talking Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Still Talking Productions 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• I Love You More Events
    I Love You More Events Wedding Planners

Wesley + his team were amazing to work with! We asked Wesley to cover a recent wedding of ours at the last minute and he quickly jumped in and was extremely responsive and accomodating! His work is beautiful and we cannot wait to work with his team again!

• Irvine Irvine, CA, 92618 See on map