Still Talking Productions Reviews

Still Talking Productions 6
Still Talking Productions 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Rich · Married on 09/03/2019

The best photo + video team ever

We went w/ the photography and videography package; and boy did they DELIVER! From our first email w/ Wesley, we could tell Still Talking Productions was going to be one of the most reliable vendors we would work with. Wesley was prompt, knowledgable, honest, and caring from day 1. You'd think after doing so many weddings, one may become complacent about their work but not Wesley and team. They poured their ALL into our engagement shoot, wedding photos, and wedding video. We are FOREVER GRATEFUL! You have to respect how much time and attention to detail Wesley and team pour into their work. I am so happy we went w/ Still Talking Productions for both our wedding day photo and video b/c you could tell both photo and video teams had great chemistry together and knew each other well. They knew the game plan for our special day and worked around us, and each other seamlessly. I've been to a wedding where you could tell the photographer and videographer have never worked together b/c they were fighting to get the shot, it wasn't pretty. Wesley has the most calming/genuine vibes and will make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. The turnaround time for our photos and video were FAST. Wesley even sent 10+ preview photos two days after wedding. The way Wesley timelessly edits his photos will have you appreciating them for decades to come! Still Talking Productions went above and beyond for us and we can't thank them enough!

Sent on 10/17/2019
    Still Talking Productions 8

Still Talking Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review Lindsey & Rich! I knew from the moment we met (and talked for over an hour just about life and without mentioning any wedding details) that you two were truly authentic people. You were so great to work with throughout this process and actually treated us as friends rather than vendors. That was deeply appreciated as those moments can be rare in this industry. Thank you again for having our team capture your wonderful love story!
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 05/24/2019

He’s the Reel Deal

From the first phone call, Wesley was professional, informative and enthusiastic. He knew the style we had in mind and he captured our day beautifully. The final product was superb and we loved every second of it. Wesley and his team are accommodating and flexible. Wesley responds very quickly to any question or concern.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Still Talking Productions's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review and punny title! It was so amazing working with you & Steven, and your venue was absolutely incredible! I had so much fun editing your Highlight Reel, as the love you two share truly shines through the footage. Thanks again for having up capture your special day!
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing experience!

Thank you and your crew for the amazing photos and the awesome video!! We thought it was done so well and loved watching it over and over!

Again, thank you for making this such a fun and exciting memory for the both of us!! Will definitely be looking forward to seeing you guys for another event hopefully soon!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Still Talking Productions's reply:

Thank you for all the kind words!
    You two have been so great to work with, from our initial meeting to the Engagement Session to the Wedding Day.
    I am so grateful that you trusted us to capture your beautiful love story!
  • Christine

Christine Budds · Married on 05/04/2019

Incredible Team

We had Still Talking Productions capture everything from our engagement day, engagement photos for Save the Dates to our wedding day. This whole team is so incredibly talented and thinks though every detail. They have surpassed our expectations time and time again!

These were the biggest days of our lives and we could not be happier to have had the quality, care and thoughtfulness that this team put in for us! It can be hard to trust someone with capturing pictures and video that will last a life time, but this was one of the easiest decisions my husband and I made during the entire wedding planning process.

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Still Talking Productions 9
    Still Talking Productions 10
    Still Talking Productions 11
    Still Talking Productions 12

Still Talking Productions's reply:

Christine, it was such an honor capturing your special day(s)! You & Bryan share such a special bond and it was amazing being part of the celebrations. It's always incredible watching a love story develop from the Proposal through the Wedding, and I'm so glad we got to be there through every step. Thank you for all the kind words!
  • Tanya

Tanya Lucido · Married on 10/05/2018

The Perfect Wedding Photographer

The experience we had with Still Talking Productions was perfect, Wesley is the most polite and talented photographer. I had complete trust in him to capture our wedding and I can't recommend him more. The photos we received were above and beyond what we could imagine.

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Still Talking Productions 13
    Still Talking Productions 14
    Still Talking Productions 15
    Still Talking Productions 16
    Still Talking Productions 17

Still Talking Productions's reply:

It was such a pleasure capturing your wedding! You and Gabe are such kind souls and I thoroughly enjoyed celebrating with both of you. Thank you so much for giving me freedom while working and thanks again for having me be part of your wedding day!

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2018

Evin and Sarah's Wedding Review

For reference: We used them for photo and video!
    Wesley and his team were AMAZING! To start, Wesley set up a meeting with us to present his ideas and to show us his portfolio. We discussed the day of events and the timelines, he went home, and sent us an outline in less than a few hours of meeting. He kept in contact with us leading up to the wedding and was able to roll with any changes we had. Our engagement photos were BEAUTIFUL and he had them all sent to us within a short time frame. The day of, his team was there early and they were super professional when the plans had changed. They never made me or my family feel rushed and were so eager to make sure that we were happy. The preview pictures came so fast and the full album was ready so much faster than we anticipated. The photos are beautiful and my entire family loves them so much! We recently had a death in my family, and the photos of our family together were used to help memorialize her, because it was the last time we were together. It meant so much that they took the time to get my whole family together and listened to all of my requests to have different groupings of people together. We would highly recommend them to any friend or family member in the future!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Still Talking Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! You & Evin are two of the most caring and strong role models I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Thank you for being so amazing to work with and for providing us with all the details beforehand. It was super helpful having all the lists on the day-of to get through everything efficiently. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, and I'm thankful that we were able to get those photos captured. Thanks again for having us on your big day!

Sahar · Married on 04/14/2018

Wesley, Carissa, and the rest of the team was a dream to work with. I used Wesley and Carissa to photograph my proposal to my now wife, and we were blown away with the quality, tone, and lighting of the pictures. I knew, after I received those photos, that I’d want them to shoot our video. Their prices are super reasonable and include a LOT. We got the photography and videography package – and this was probably our best spend of the entire wedding. It came with the engagement shoot, which was a blast. Wesley and Carissa made it so much fun and gave so many suggestions for location, which was helpful. We wanted to do those smoke color bombs in our photos, and Carissa helped us pull all of those – poor thing even cut herself helping us! As far as the wedding itself, we just got back our photos, and our entire family was absolutely floored. They said these were the most stunning wedding photos they had ever seen, and I agree! On the day of, the team knew just how to guide/direct us into different positions for the pictures. We had a few ideas of our own too that my wife had seen on Pinterest, and the team loved them and would help us out with the positioning. I imagine it’s a little hard when photographers don’t guide you at all, but this team was great. Wesley even provided us with a PDF before the wedding that had a bunch of positions we could look at. As far as the video, we got the completed copy yesterday, and again, SPEECHLESS. The videographers did SUCH an incredible job and got all sorts of great shots of our day. This team is creative and super easy to get along with. It was just really fun to do the whole day with them. They went above and beyond, making sure they captured everything, even staying a little later than had been planned in order to get all the shots. We will be using them for anything we want professionally photographed in the future, and highly recommend them to anyone who wants an A+ job done!

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Still Talking Productions 18

Still Talking Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Sahar for the amazing review! This has been an incredible journey over the past two years and we feel so honored to have captured it all. You and Itzel truly share a special bond that radiated to everyone at the wedding. Your love for each other was especially evident in the touching personal vows and I can't count how many times I've watched those moments now. Thank you both for being so fun to work with throughout this process and I wish you both the best!
  • Mark

Mark Sanchez · Married on 02/17/2018

My & Mark Expericne

Wesley and his team are wonderful and fun to work with! They answered all our questions promptly which gave us a peace of mind. Wesley and his team worked with our very busy schedules, since my wife and I both work in the health care setting; they made it easy on us. Wesley and his team have a wide imagination to capture that perfect photo along with the scenery, they paid very close attention the little details and manifested it in the photos. Price was very reasonable but will leave that anonymous. Wesley and his team stayed for 12 hours i believe for our wedding. Thank you Wesley and team for taking wonderful pictures that we can look back on and show our future children! #stilltalkingproductions

Sent on 12/04/2018

Still Talking Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words Mark! It was a true pleasure working with you & My from the Engagement Party through the Wedding. We had so much fun at your reception and you really set the bar high for all our future weddings. Thank you again for everything!

Jill · Married on 10/28/2017

Had the best time working with Wesley and his team! Very professional and worked well with our photographer and coordinator. Got the films within 6 weeks, and they were perfect! Would work again with Still Talking Productions for any other events.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Still Talking Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for all the kind words! It was such a joy working with you & Aidan. You had such a lovely wedding and we loved being part of your big day!

Mylene · Married on 10/13/2017

We are so blesed to have found Wesley him and his team made us feel comfortable throughout the whole process!! If you want all of your dreams to come true definitely book him!!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Still Talking Productions's reply:

Thank you Mylene for having our team there to capture your special day at Disney! It was truly an incredible experience and you have both been so great to work with!

Esther · Married on 09/09/2017

We couldn't be happier with our video! Wesley and his team were extremely professional and fun to work with from beginning to end. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Still Talking Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Esther! You & Moses had a beautiful wedding and we thoroughly enjoyed working with you both!

Jen · Married on 09/08/2017

I’m not exactly sure why the buisness is called “Still Talking Productions”, but let me just say why I think they are called “Still Talking Productions”, because you will talk about your wedding even when years have passed, ONLY because they will capture your wedding perfectly, that you will never forget how beautifully it was! Wesley and Carissa and their team, did such an amazing job with capturing our wedding! After the wedding is over, you will have nothing but memories of your day. (Which is totally good!) but to actually look back at your pictures and videos and have them make you feel like you are there because they captured it so well is priceless! You need to find a team that you trust will capture all the details, all the fun and meaningful moments. This team does that and beyond. Your pictures will come out amazing! They will literally take your breath away when you see them. They have a young, creative vision with what they capture and that’s why we picked them and that’s why we loved them! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants their wedding to be captured well. My husband and I are very, VERY happy with their work. They are definitely “Still Talking Productions”, because I know, due to they way they captured our special day on camera, ten years from now, we will “Still” be “Talking” about our personal, once in a life time “Production” ... the day we got married.

Much love to these down to earth people.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Still Talking Productions's reply:

Wow thank you so much Jen for the thoughtful review! I love your explanation of "Still Talking Productions", as it had various meanings and was open to interpretation; and yours is definitely my favorite now! You & Ebbie had the most wonderful wedding and we are so thankful you trusted us with your big day. (We definitely got teary-eyed multiple times throughout the wedding). Thank you for all the kind words and I wish you & Ebbie the very best!

Samantha · Married on 06/17/2017

We loved working with Wesley and his team. Before the event, Wesley was very quick to respond to emails and willing to work within our budget. Once the big day came, the team was professional and super fun to work with. But most importantly, the videos they put together for us are amazing. They captured the big moments as well as the energy of the event perfectly. Don't consider anyone else- book this team now. We are looking forward to rewatching our videos and showing them to friends and family for years to come.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Still Talking Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for all the kind words! We really loved being part of your beautiful day, and then getting to relive it through the editing process. You and Tyler were both so much fun to work with, and your Highlight Reel is one of our favorites ever!

Amanda · Married on 06/04/2017

I couldn't be any happier with Still Talking Productions! Their work is absolutely beautiful and thanks to them I get to relive the most magical day of my life over and over! They were so helpful and quickly answered any questions I had about scheduling and anything else. They showed up to the venue right on time and got to work immediately. They made me feel so comfortable with all of the cameras and poses. The photos are beautiful! I was hesitant at first but I ended up getting a highlight reel as well and it was one of the best decisions I made! The video is magical and captures the whole day perfectly. I love Still Talking Productions! Reccomending to all of my friends for sure.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Still Talking Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! We loved being part of your special day, as it really was unlike any other wedding we've captured. It was truly amazing and even though we were vendors, we felt as if we were guests at the wedding as well. Thank you for being so welcoming and making us feel appreciated throughout the day! We love how everything came out and we will also cherish the memories from your magical wedding!

Rachel · Married on 06/03/2017

Wesley and his Still Talking Productions staff were an absolute pleasure to work with! I must begin with my apologies for writing this review so late! Sorry Wesley. My husband and I were married this past June and let me say our highlight reel is definitely one of the most beautiful pieces of our special day. After hours of searching and reviewing so many talented videographers, Wesley captured our attention with his slow motion shots and authentic style. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and we thought his prices were very reasonable. If we had any questions he answered us right away, he also made sure he captured everything that was most in important to us. We received our video a month after the wedding and have watched it a ridiculous amount of times since. We are still amazed with his work. Everyone who sees our video is also very impressed. If you are looking for an unforgettable video, great price and excellent quality, look no further! I'll definitely be recommending Wesley to all my friends who get engaged in the future!!! Thank you Still Talking Productions, You all are the Best!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Still Talking Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel for all the kind words! You had such an incredible wedding and we loved being part of your day! Everything came together so well and that made our job so fun throughout the day. This was one of those perfect summer weddings and we are so glad you had us there to capture it all!
  • Ariane

Ariane · Married on 05/19/2017

We found Wesley and his team here on weddingwire. We definitely loved the style and the quality of the photos and videos so we sent him an email to inquire for his services. They got back to us really fast and we were able to set a time to meet up and discuss his services and pricing. During the meeting, Wesley as great at answering any concerns and was able to help us pick a few spots for a possible engagement shoot. The price and the stuff that they offered was the best quote we heard and they definitely helped keep us in budget so we decided to hire them. You really can't go wrong with the quality of their stuff for their price.

Throughout the whole process, he and his team were very professional. They were very tentative to our questions, concerns, and whenever we emailed them anything they were able to respond very fast. That definitely helped take some of the stress off when we had so much other things to be worrying about. They were very flexible when we wanted certain pictures taken as well. We were even able to get our engagement photos back in time before we sent out any invitations and we received our wedding photos/video about the time we came back from our honeymoon.

We are very happy that we were able to hire Wesley and his team. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking around for a quality photographer and videographer for their special day. They are awesome!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Still Talking Productions's reply:

Thank you Ariane & Allen for all the nice words! The amount of kindness and respect you showed us throughout the process was way beyond anything we've experienced. You treated us like your wedding guests, rather than vendors; and for that we are truly grateful. Thank you so much for being such an amazing couple to work with! We wish you both the best!

Tasha · Married on 04/29/2017

My now husband and I had the most amazing experience working with Still Talking Productions. Wesley and his team were incredibly professional and so nice to work with! Our pictures and video came out fantastic! We felt so comfortable with them and that shows through our pictures. They were able to capture our special day so perfectly and I've already recommended them to my friends for their upcoming weddings. Thank you again guys for being such a big part of our day and helping us remember it the way we dreamed about. - Tasha & Ryan Bigger

Sent on 06/06/2017

Still Talking Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Tasha & Ryan! You two have the best personalities and definitely made our job easy. We had so much fun with you on the big day and thoroughly enjoyed capturing each moment! We are so glad we met both of you and we wish you the best!

Nicole · Married on 04/01/2017

We are overwhelmingly pleased with the service that Still Talking Productions provided us with! The team met with us twice to go over the details of the wedding and to customize our vision. On the day of the wedding they were the perfect professionals. They were able to capture the big important parts of the evening as well as intimate details that we love to see and remember. Our video turned out better than we could have imagined. I continue to receive compliments on the video from them weeks after sharing it. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Still Talking Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole for the review! It was such a joy working with you and Howard! It was so great learning about your story and seeing both of your personalities in each and every decoration at the wedding. You two are such kind souls and we loved capturing your beautiful day!

Vicki · Married on 03/18/2017

Wesley and his team were so fun to work with! After scouring the internet for a wedding photographer and videographer in Orange County, we stumbled upon Still Talking Productions and were very impressed with their work. Wesley included a free engagement session with our photo and highlight reel package. At first, my fiance and I felt awkward taking engagement photos, but Wesley and his team were so encouraging and continually helped us come up with poses. Our engagement photos turned out amazing. The photos were romantic, glowy, and artistic. Fast forward to our wedding day, Wesley and his team showed up on time and ready to photograph! Their team of 4 blended in seamlessly throughout the entire wedding. Carissa also helped take photographs of us and our family at EVERY table, which is an incredible feat in itself. We look forward to seeing the rest of our wedding photos and video! Thank you for helping us capture this incredible moment in our lives! We would highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Still Talking Productions's reply:

Thank you for all the kind words! Your engagement session is one of our favorites ever - you two looked amazing, the lighting was perfect, and the locations were beautiful! The wedding was so splendid with the elegant decorations and delicious food! Thank you again for having us be part of your special day!

Shakira · Married on 03/11/2017

Wesley's communication style was clear and easy-going from the very beginning. Also, his style of work is photo-journalistic, therefore his team will be present but out of your way. Lastly, the highlight video is absolutely stunning! I just put it on my Facebook page and had over a dozen friends comment that they cried real tears. Book them!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Still Talking Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Shakira for having us capture your spectacular day! It was such a great experience seeing the amazing jazz band performance! We were shocked at how quickly the reception flew by - such a fun time!

Rachael · Married on 02/19/2017

Wesley and his team at Still Talking were amazing from start to finish. Our package included engagement and wedding photos as well as a highlight reel. We had originally planned on having our engagement photos done locally in Orange County, however my husband and I ended up moving to Arizona before the wedding. Wesley and Carissa traveled to Sedona for our engagement shoot which was far beyond our expectations. The photos were beautiful, especially as they had never shot there before which shows the type of talent they have!

The entire team was easy to work with on the day of. Our photos turned out beautifully and the turn around was insanely fast. I've heard horror stories of people waiting many many months and that is not something to worry about here. Our highlight reel also turned our beautifully. This team is great and they are only getting better! I highly recommend them to anyone seeking photography and/or videography services. You will not be disappointed. They are shooting a friends wedding soon and I can't wait to see what they do.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Still Talking Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderfully written review! It has been so great getting to know you and Justin through the Engagement Session and Wedding. I'm so happy we got to shoot in Sedona! It was definitely the highlight of my year so far! You two are so sweet and down-to-earth and we can't wait to see you again next month!

Briana · Married on 02/04/2017

Everything about this team was perfect! From day one Wesley has been kind, patient, and professional. Our phots and videos came out absolutely stunning andnwere ready in a timely manner. We will recommend to anyone and use them agaian.

Sent on 03/11/2017

Still Talking Productions's reply:

Thank you for all your kindness and support over this past year! The wedding was absolutely beautiful - you and Richard looked amazing, the locations were fantastic, and the reception was so fun and engaging!
    Thank you again for having us capture your big day!

Rachelle · Married on 01/14/2017

As much as we credit fate for bringing my husband and I together, it is also the same way I feel about meeting Wesley at Still Talking Productions and his amazing wedding video/photography team. We researched and saw that their work was similar to the style that we wanted which was kind of a joyful cinematic feel. They really listened to every request that we had from the particular setup of pictures that we wanted to a slow motion walk with our entire bridal party in the wedding video and drone shots (they looked so epic!). Their combination of affordability, being great to work and communicate with, photo/video expertise as well as their strong passion for their work this is why we feel that they will go far in this field. I 100% recommend Wesley and his team at Still Productions. Working with them is one of the best decisions we feel we made in planning our wedding. We will look fondly at their great work that captured our treasured memories for years to come, and with pride! Don't wait or spend any more time searching, book them now, you won't regret it!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Still Talking Productions's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for the wonderfully written review!
    I love how enthusiastic you and Roderick are regardings photos and videos. It makes the entire experience such a joyous occasion.
    You two really were such a pleasure to work with and I truly appreciate all the kind regards!
    Thanks again for everything! Please keep in touch and I wish you both the best in your new adventure together!

Christopher · Married on 01/07/2017

Wesley and his teammate were professional and on time. They were also accommodating to our requests. We have already recommended them to a few of our friends.

Sent on 02/03/2017

Still Talking Productions's reply:

Thanks again for having us there to capture your beautiful wedding! We loved working with you and Ana!

Lance · Married on 01/06/2017

Just received the finished product and was able to watch it with my wife. Only one word came to our minds afterwards, "WOW!" Seriously, elated with the final edit of our video. Wesley and team really did a fantastic job. Very professional and a pleasure to work with. Keep up the fantastic work Wesley and team!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Still Talking Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and truly happy to hear you enjoyed it!
    This was such a delight to edit because of all the laughs and smiles throughout the day - also my favorite First Look reactions ever!
    Thanks again for everything, we really loved working with both of you!