1265 Kendall Drive, San Bernardino, CA 92407 Map · Phone number

About Vocality Events and Design

Vocality Events and Design was established June 2011. Our mission is to bring life to every event. Every event is a precious memory that will last forever and what bigger day than your wedding?

Weddings are always a joyful time. Weddings bring the joining of two people and coming together as one. The love that is felt in the room as vows are exchanged is one that cannot be described. Weddings are a joy to be a part of and celebrate the richness of love being expressed. Weddings are about love, nothing more and absolutely nothing less!

As the love is felt and shared, at Vocality Events and Design we don't want you to have a single worry for your day. We want your to-do list to have only two things, show up and have fun! After all, who wants to worry about anything other than that on their special day! The other things for your event, leave in our hands. We love to plan and we love to have our guest at ease. At Vocality Events and Design your every wish is our command! Call us today so we can help you celebrate your special day and take worries away!

Follow Vocality Events and Design on

Reception area
f2c423328161a668 12189901 967524496648720 7345698481905742929 n

2 Reviews for Vocality Events and Design

Alberta · Married on 07/20/2015

Ms. Lauren was very professional and family oriented at the same time. I love her attentiveness and making sure everything flowed right. Everytime I needed her she was there and always made sure my guest were satisfied as well as myself. She works hard and is always full of ideas. If there was every a problem I never knew about it, everything worked out as planned. She knows how to work any budget, and has excellent states, very classy. Definately would recommend this young lady.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Nadia · Married on 06/15/2013

Lauren was a dream come true! She made anything and everything for my wedding come true; she was always my calm in any storm. Lauren was extremely flexible and kept me in the loop for everything. She was a treasure!

Sent on 04/02/2015