Willow Tree Weddings Reviews

Willow Tree Weddings 6
Willow Tree Weddings 7

Cindy Mundt · Married on 06/06/2019

Excellent and organized!

I am the mother of the bride and I lived 1800 miles away while planning my daughter’s wedding. We hired Heather for the month leading up to the wedding and it was the best decision we could have made. She took charge of every last detail so we could enjoy the day and did it with professionalism, excellence, and fun! I wish we could experience the day all over again because Heather and her team made everything run like a well oiled machine! It was a dream working with her and the day was absolutely perfect! ❤️

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Daisy

Daisy Mahoney · Married on 05/18/2019

We LOVED Willow Tree Weddings!

Heather is AMAZING and I couldn't imagine getting through the wedding planning process without her. My husband and I were married on 5/18/19 at the Speakeasy on State in Redlands, and the services of Willow Tree Weddings were provided as part of our all-inclusive package through the venue. I really wasn't sure what to expect with a wedding coordinator (especially one assigned to us by the venue) but Heather and her team exceeded all of our expectations. Throughout the entire process, Heather was available by phone and email and always had great advice to offer! More than once, she calmed me down on my lunch break with just a simple phone call about table linens or centerpiece ideas. She was in constant communication with my other vendors and dealt with their issues so that I didn't have to.

A highlight of my experiences with her would have been the wedding rehearsal. She met as at the venue and brought her assistant Elisia with her. With only a few days before the wedding, our family and wedding party members were excited and loud and not making it very easy to get through the rehearsal. Heather is so cute and so sweet, but damn could she take charge of that group! I was so grateful to have her there to handle a situation that I couldn't seem to control.

When I realized that Heather would not be there on the day of wedding due to a prior commitment, I was a little apprehensive to have someone else in her place, but Elisia turned out to be just as amazing! She managed our time perfectly and diffused a few situations so that by the time I found out about any problems, they were already fixed. By the end of the night, she had everything packed away for us to make for an easy exit. She even drove us back to our hotel! Who can say that about their wedding coordinator?!

I would 100% recommend Willow Tree Weddings to anyone planning a large event!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful coordinators!

Heather and Willow Tree Weddings were absolutely wonderful! They did a great job recommending vendors to me, staying in contact/checking in, and setting/cleaning up on the big day. They made my whole wedding day completely stress free. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Brittny · Married on 04/05/2019

Best Day Ever!

Getting married is the most amazing special times in your life! However it can be one of the most stressful overwhelming time too! Heather made this experience joyful and easy! Everything we needed she had an answer to! Not only that but she has a calm nature and spirit about her! Thank you so much for everything you did to make our day perfect!!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Willow Tree Weddings 8
    Willow Tree Weddings 9
    Willow Tree Weddings 10
  • Taylor

Taylor Tarankow · Married on 03/03/2019

Absolutely amazing

I absolutely loved working with Heather! She was so fun to work with! Our wedding turned out absolutely amazing I wish I could relive it. It wouldn’t have been like it was without her. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Donley · Married on 01/12/2019

Incredible

Heather is an actual angel. I planned my wedding from out of state, and Heather helped me with every detail. I felt so comfortable with the planning process because I knew that Heather could handle anything. On the day of my wedding, she even bustled my gown for me! She made sure that my husband and I ate and had plenty of water. Not only did she handle the big picture, she made us feel so special. I cannot thank her enough for making our day so perfect!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Kendra · Married on 09/22/2018

The BEST team for your most important day

When I made the decision to hire a wedding coordinator, I was completely overwhelmed with everything I had left to do. After speaking to Heather one time, she had completely eased my nerves and I knew that I had to hire her. Hiring WillowTree Weddings was hands down the best decision I made for our wedding day. In the month leading up to the wedding Heather was unbelievably helpful, whether taking home our linens to pre-fold them and add menus, or making sure takeout was delivered to our room so that we could actually eat after the wedding :) I am not one to easily give up control, but any time something came up I found myself texting Heather, and she would take care of it quickly and efficiently. On the day of our wedding, my husband and I didn’t have to worry about anything other than soaking it all in and having the time of our lives. Heather and her team were absolutely professional, and executed everything I wanted to a T (and I definitely had a detailed vision). Thank you so much Heather and WillowTree!!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Willow Tree Weddings 11
    Willow Tree Weddings 12
    Willow Tree Weddings 13

Summer · Married on 09/01/2018

I couldn't have had a perfect wedding day without Heather! She is absolutely amazing at what she does. She keeps you on track and knows exactly when everything needs to be completed. She was so organized. Her attention to detail is amazing. She doesn't forget any tiny little detail. I could write her anytime of day and she would write me back almost instantly. She is down to earth and so much fun to be around. I wouldn't recommend having a wedding without her. On my wedding day she was there right next to me the entire night making sure everything was perfect for me and that I was getting taken care of. I absolutely love her!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Rebecca · Married on 06/08/2018

Heather and her team are phenomenal. Through the whole process, they were supportive, helpful, and provided us with the guidance we needed to make sure we were getting everything set up on time. And then on the big day, everything went off without a hitch. We didn't have to worry about a thing. This is a team you can really trust to make sure your event is everything you dreamed of!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Mary · Married on 06/07/2018

Willow Tree Weddings are amazing! You don't have to worry about a thing during the planning of and the day of your wedding! Heather is amazing and was such a joy to work with. She takes the time to really know you as a bride and couple. She honestly go above and beyond in every aspect of her job. Definitely go with Willow Tree Weddings, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Trinity · Married on 01/28/2018

Heather was the best wedding coordinator I could have asked for. She was always quick to reply, dependable, and very supportive in every way. She helped to make my wedding planning process much less stressful, and I would recommend her services to anyone :)

Sent on 02/09/2018

Melinda · Married on 12/29/2017

Heather is truly amazing!! She is professional, knowledgeable and always smiling. She is happy to answer all and any questions even if they seem silly. She helped us through the whole wedding process from picking vendors to setting up and breaking down the day of. We would highly recommend Heather!! She is the absolute best!!!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Beverly · Married on 12/23/2017

My husband and I were married in December 2017 at a private residence. Without a doubt, hiring Heather as our day-of coordinator was the best decision we made for our wedding. During the planning process we were unsure about how useful a coordinator would be since our wedding was so small, but during the wedding we quickly realized how absolutely essential Heather was. She was amazing in going above and beyond to assist us with everything that we didn't have time to complete/ forgot about beforehand, filling in the gaps to make our wedding so much better than we could have executed ourselves. She communicated with my vendors and I before the wedding to make sure everyone was on the same page.

Heather consulted with me on the essential items during the wedding, made executive decisions when needed in order to allow us to enjoy our day with minimal stress, and fixed small issues that arose with the utmost respect, kindness, care and professionalism. I simply would not have enjoyed my wedding had she not been there for us. My husband and I are still blown away by the service she provided us during our wedding - we were both way more relaxed because she had everything covered, and we know that our wedding would not have gone as smoothly had she not been there. Heather is an absolute joy to work with, and we cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 02/01/2018
  • F

Frederick · Married on 11/17/2017

I recently worked with Heather from Willow Tree Weddings and was totally impressed on her professionalism, knowledge, and ability to maintain control and create a nice flow to the wedding day. As a DJ, it is very nice to be able to work with a planner who assists our couple and works as a "team" to make it an incredible event. I would highly recommend Heather and Willow Tree Weddings!!!!
    Fred Davis at Sound Garden Productions.

David · Married on 11/05/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Heather & her staff this past weekend. They did a PHENOMENAL job coordinating the Bueti wedding @ The NOOR in Pasadena, CA. Everything ran FLAWLESSLY! I would HIGHLY recommend Willow Tree Weddings for your event. Hope to work together again SOON!!!!

Rebecca · Married on 07/30/2017

Seriously don't know how we would have pulled off our wedding without Heather at Willow Tree Weddings. She not only helped me keep things organized beforehand ( which was an accomplishment in itself since I was working while going to school through a good part of the planning process) and provide the best tips for everyone through the rehearsal, she completely handled the event the day of. It was amazing! Thanks to Heather, I was able to just enjoy the day and not have to worry about vendors or family not showing up when they should :) It was just the best. Thank you Heather!!!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Gary · Married on 06/03/2017

Great job Heather! She is highly recommended by my wife and I.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2017

I cannot convey as to how amazing Heather and her team were on our wedding day! Although I only booked the "month-of" coordination package, Heather was willing to chat with me multiple times throughout the planning process. Her services included creating a full day-off timeline, venue walkthrough, and event set-up and break-down.

On the day of the wedding Heather and her team arrived perfectly on time and quickly got to work. Although I was busy getting ready, all of my vendors and family raved about how efficient Heather and her team were. At one point my mom was getting flustered trying to set something up and Heather quickly stepped in to take over the set-up and sent my mom off to relax. Throughout the day everything stayed on schedule and each part of the wedding flowed seamlessly into the next event. At the end of the night she efficiently coordinated all the vendors and her team got to work to break-down the entire venue in less than an hour.

Because of Heather's services my family and I were able to enjoy the celebration free of any stress. Thank you!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Catherine · Married on 05/13/2017

Willow Tree Weddings was a very professional group. They helped execute my wedding seamlessly and listened to all requests and helped me stay on schedule. They had great knowledge of the venue which made planning easy. Thank you, Willow Tree Weddings!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Sheila · Married on 05/05/2017

One of my best friends referred me to Willow Tree because she also used Heather as a wedding planner through the whole process. So I decided to to reach out and asked for a consultation. I only needed Day-Of services because I basically planned everything myself and I just needed someone to organize, set-up, consult vendors, etc. I liked Heather right off the bat after meeting with her for a consultation. I met her a little over a year before my wedding. Throughout the whole time if I needed advice or questions about something, she responded right away. I thought that was good customer service since it seemed like all the other planners I've met with seemed like I could only consult with them a month before my wedding. Heather was always available. The day of the wedding everything was set exactly how I wanted and some things I said to just use her own personal judgement and I trust her. During the reception the venue was having technical difficulties with the projector. Heather went back and forth talking to the DJ, photographers, and the venue coordinators on how to resolve the problem. She was basically the messenger between everyone. Then I found out after the wedding that the DJ was giving attitude about the problem, but of course I had no idea because Heather made it seem like everything was ok and everyone was on the same page. Well obviously you can't tell the bride because she'll freak the eff out hahaha! Overall, I would definitely recommend Willow Tree Weddings for their affordable prices and excellent customer service!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Mia · Married on 02/28/2017

Nothing Short Of A Goddess!

Heather is one of the most professional, personable, and LOVELY human beings I know. I own a bartending company and every single event we work with Heather is smooth as butter. We work about 30 events a month and there's simply no comparison. She has a heart of gold, a calm and collected demeanor no matter the hiccup, and ensures that every vendor and every item on the timeline is up to par. When clients need coordinators, she is at the top of my list for a referral. Heather, thank you for always putting your best foot forward and for making every event a DREAM! Any couple who chooses you is lucky, indeed.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Barbara · Married on 12/16/2016

Our daughter, Kendall, and son-in-law, Dirk, are soon to celebrate their one-year wedding anniversary! Their ceremony and reception at Speakeasy on State in Redlands, coordinated by Heather and her team at Willow Tree Weddings, were everything we dreamed of and more. Heather's familiarity with the venue was invaluable when planning our event long-distance. With the bride's family in San Diego, the groom's family in Paso Robles, and the couple themselves in Portland, Oregon -- not to mention a caterer located in Fullerton -- we faced a unique logistical challenge. Here's my take on things: if you are wondering if you truly need an onsite wedding coordinator -- especially one who will attend to the myriad of details so you can have a wonderful, carefree time -- CALL HEATHER. Her enthusiasm, helpfulness and general air of calm allowed me (mother of the bride), our families and guests to not only breathe easily but to be totally "in the moment" throughout our magical evening. From her beautiful arrangement of the decorations, centerpieces, sweetheart table, and dessert bar to her reassuring poise and seeming ability to be everywhere at once, she and her assistant carried the day. Thank you, Heather, for making our Christmas wedding one we will cherish forever!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Shy · Married on 09/04/2016

Heather is amazing!! She did everything we ask and took away a lot of stress on our big day!

Willow Tree Weddings 14
  • ashley

ashley · Married on 06/11/2016

Even though we only booked Heather as our day of planner, she checked in constantly! She would be the one to ask me if I needed anything instead of me having to ask for help! It was so wonderful, especially since I am bad at asking for help. Heather is the sweetest and she truly cares about you and what your vision is for your big day. She communicates well and she writes EVERYTHING down, which I love because I do not trust that people remember those details. She knows tons of people/vendors.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Hendry · Married on 08/15/2015

Heather from Willow Tree Weddings, she is amazing. Me & my wife are Videography team, we did few weddings with her. She always go above & beyond. She make the day run as smooth as possible. She always checking with us to make sure everthing okay. She so calm and everybody love her. :)

Sent on 05/07/2015