Tampa, FL 33647 Map · Phone number

About Will Staples Photography

Welcome to my site! On my site you will find a collection of images, each capturing one special moment. Please feel free to take a look around; I hope you enjoy my work. And, thank you for your interest!

A little bit about me . . .

I grew up in the Tampa Bay area and began shooting professionally almost two decades ago. I have extensive experience shooting weddings, families and children. I also do a significant amount of commercial photography, including professional headshots, buildings and offices, and cuisine. In addition to having my own business, I was a photographer for a local newspaper for almost a decade. I have been blessed to have the opportunity to photograph many great (and even some famous) people over the years. From all of my experiences, I can truly say that being a photographer is a blast, but also hard work. I absolutely love taking pictures and could not think of doing anything else with my life!

With all of that said, I would love to meet with you and hear about all that you have planned for your big day!

- Will

Follow Will Staples Photography on

• Carrie Wildes Photography
  • Latanya & Co. Weddings
  • Cornelia Zaiss Photography
fe1f1f468366be1f 1385153073636 65
fe1f1f468366be1f 1385153073636 65

13 Reviews for Will Staples Photography

Will and Jennifer were amazing! We used them for engagement photos and wedding day photos. My husband is not very fond of taking photographs and Will made us feel so comfortable. This is important because your photographer will be with you your entire wedding day, and you want someone that you feel comfortable with. We were also so impressed with how our photos turned out! I love that Will keeps most of his photos natural-looking but also includes some fun ones with a more artistic flare. He really paid attention to small details and captured great moments from the entire day and night. We loved all our photos which makes it tough narrowing down our favorites. We have also received a lot of compliments from family and friends! I'd recommend Will Staples Photography to anyone :)

Sent on 08/20/2015

Will and his assistant were very quick to turn the photos around from our wedding day and everything came out amazingly! He was very detail oriented the day of and during my bridal shoot. I really enjoyed working with him!! He provided traditional and fashionable type shots. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/25/2015

Alicia · Married on 11/02/2013

We worked with Will Staples and his 2nd photographer Aaron for our big day in November 2013. I was nothing short of impressed during the entire experience. While we don't live in Tampa where we married, Will made us feel comfortable and kept in touch with us the entire time from signing on as a client to the day of. He was great with letting us know what he needed to have a successful shoot, and gave us ample time to plan and rework any of our plans based on his past experience shooting weddings. Will and Aaron were so flexible with our location changes, laundry list of photos to take, and of course the outcome of our photos is just wonderful. We have received SO MANY compliments on Will and Aaron's great work. I would highly reccommend Will Staples Photography, and if we ever need more photos in Tampa (we hope to end up here someday) WIll will be our guy. THANK YOU so much Will for capturing the life, love, and beauty of our wedding day, it means so much!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Award

Will Staples Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files

• Carrollwood Florist
    Carrollwood Florist Wedding Florists

We love Will's work! Very clean and to the point! He captures our flowers beautifully, we always look forward to working with him!

• Tampa, 33647 See on map