Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number

About Will and D Photography

Hi there! We are a team of two offering editorial-style wedding photography in Newport, Providence, and the surrounding New England areas. Our goal is to capture the essence of your wedding day as authentically as possible. We offer reasonable pricing and  a non-invasive approach. Cheerful, attentive, and personal service is part of what makes our photography services unique. Look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Will and D Photography on

5d414d2a4cd7bad2 NewportRI2018 1

11 Reviews for Will and D Photography

• Catherine

Catherine D · Married on 06/13/2020

Stunning photographs, could not be happier

We found our way to Will & D after our original planned wedding was postponed due to COVID and we were in need of a photographer with availability on our new date. Danielle was communicative, flexible, understanding, and helpful throughout the entire process. She photographed our engagement shoot at Sachuest Point, and we were completely dazzled by the beautiful photos she took. She made us feel at ease and helped us to have fun during the photo session, and we can't wait for her to photograph our small elopement ceremony this summer!

Sent on 08/09/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie Libitz · Married on 12/31/2019

Thank you danielle & mark! You are the best!

Danielle & Mark were exactly what we were looking for from our photographers! We found them through a google search of photographers in the Providence area and we are so happy we came across them. From the start they were very easy to work with and our first meeting went so smoothly while putting our minds at ease about how pictures would come out. We had a late NYE wedding so I was nervous about lighting and getting pictures of everyone outside and they made it all happen! They blended in seamlessly throughout the day and made it so easy for us to not even think about what and where we needed to be. They let us dictate the day and even when we were running a little behind our schedule they never once made us feel rushed. The pictures came out absolutely breathtaking and they captured exactly the moments we wanted and gave us memories that we can look back on forever. We cannot thank these 2 amazing people enough for making our special day that much more memorable!

Sent on 03/28/2020

Leigh · Married on 09/07/2019

Will & D is the BEST there is!

When I first got engaged, I attended the Newport Bridal show with my mom thinking it would be a fun activity to do together. It turned out to be super overwhelming (while still fun!) since I didn't even have a wedding date, venue in mind etc. While everyone there was asking about me date, my color scheme etc., Mark of Will & D was the first (and only) person to ask when and how I got engaged. As we began talking, Will & D's work flashed on the computer screen and I was taken aback- their photos were so beautiful. From that moment on, I know I had to book them for our wedding. They were the first vendor I chose and I never even second guessed my choice. Mark came to Boston for an engagement shoot so we could get to know one another before the big day. Once we got those photos back, I knew we were going to also get wedding pictures that we would adore for a lifetime. Both Mark and Danielle have such a kind heart and want to be sure you feel the most comfortable while capturing all the special moments of your wedding day. I can't quite put into words how grateful I am that I found them and their work really speaks volumes for their talent, compassion, and effort- they were up editing the night of our wedding to get me sneak peaks the day after! Of all the vendor choices we made leading up to our wedding, this is the one I am the most grateful for.

Sent on 12/31/2019

• Newport, 02840 See on map
    Location of (Will and D Photography)

Will and D Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Will and D Photography include in the starting price?

Will and D Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations

What photography services does Will and D Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Will and D Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• One Event / Day
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Will and D Photography offer?

Will and D Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Will and D Photography offer?

Will and D Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Will and D Photography offer for wedding events?

Will and D Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Will and D Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Will and D Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.