Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date

About Will and D Photography

Hi there! We are a team of two offering editorial-style wedding photography in Newport, Providence, and the surrounding New England areas. Our goal is to capture the essence of your wedding day as authentically as possible. We offer reasonable pricing and a non-invasive approach. Cheerful, attentive, and personal service is part of what makes our photography services unique. Look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Will and D Photography on

5d414d2a4cd7bad2 NewportRI2018 1

10 Reviews for Will and D Photography

• Natalie

Natalie Libitz · Married on 12/31/2019

Thank you danielle & mark! You are the best!

Danielle & Mark were exactly what we were looking for from our photographers! We found them through a google search of photographers in the Providence area and we are so happy we came across them. From the start they were very easy to work with and our first meeting went so smoothly while putting our minds at ease about how pictures would come out. We had a late NYE wedding so I was nervous about lighting and getting pictures of everyone outside and they made it all happen! They blended in seamlessly throughout the day and made it so easy for us to not even think about what and where we needed to be. They let us dictate the day and even when we were running a little behind our schedule they never once made us feel rushed. The pictures came out absolutely breathtaking and they captured exactly the moments we wanted and gave us memories that we can look back on forever. We cannot thank these 2 amazing people enough for making our special day that much more memorable!

Sent on 03/28/2020

Leigh · Married on 09/07/2019

Will & D is the BEST there is!

When I first got engaged, I attended the Newport Bridal show with my mom thinking it would be a fun activity to do together. It turned out to be super overwhelming (while still fun!) since I didn't even have a wedding date, venue in mind etc. While everyone there was asking about me date, my color scheme etc., Mark of Will & D was the first (and only) person to ask when and how I got engaged. As we began talking, Will & D's work flashed on the computer screen and I was taken aback- their photos were so beautiful. From that moment on, I know I had to book them for our wedding. They were the first vendor I chose and I never even second guessed my choice. Mark came to Boston for an engagement shoot so we could get to know one another before the big day. Once we got those photos back, I knew we were going to also get wedding pictures that we would adore for a lifetime. Both Mark and Danielle have such a kind heart and want to be sure you feel the most comfortable while capturing all the special moments of your wedding day. I can't quite put into words how grateful I am that I found them and their work really speaks volumes for their talent, compassion, and effort- they were up editing the night of our wedding to get me sneak peaks the day after! Of all the vendor choices we made leading up to our wedding, this is the one I am the most grateful for.

Sent on 12/31/2019

Rachel Sellstone · Married on 06/01/2019

The BEST Photogs & People!

We stumbled on Will & D on Instagram and I am so glad we did! They are bar none the best decision we made in our wedding planning process. They were the most responsive photographer I contacted, and flexible while being very professional. Danielle met us on short notice when we were in town for our engagement shoot. We were not used to being photographed together, but her laid-back approach and calming personality produced some truly incredible images. Mark and Danielle even took an entire morning out of their schedules to meet us a few days before our wedding to do a walk through of our ceremony and reception venues which made our day run seamlessly. They are truly talented-everything from our close-up family photos to grandiose portraits of our large cathedral ceremony are perfect. We have been told over and over that these are the best wedding photos people have seen. And all of this for a price that is pretty unparalleled on the island! Most importantly, though, is how they made us feel. When Danielle arrived to take photos of my bridal party, it felt as though an old friend had arrived. She kept us on schedule, effortlessly arranged my dress countless times during the day and has the perfect sense of humor and unflappable confidence to keep a rowdy bridal party on task. There were multiple deaf guests at our wedding, including my mother, and every time a deaf person was in a photo, Mark made sure to use his fingers to count down to taking the picture. A small gesture that meant a lot. We are so grateful for these two and were ecstatic when their photos from our wedding were featured in Newport Wedding Magazine. You will not regret hiring them.

Sent on 01/03/2020

• Newport, 02840 See on map
    Location of (Will and D Photography)