Stella Mia Photography

4275 Aikepa Street, Wakefield, RI 96766 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Deals 2

About Stella Mia Photography

Wedding photographer, Nicholas Woods, has shot in locations around the world. His work is influenced by an editorial, fashion driven style that is relentless at telling your love story. Nick's clients value art, fashion, hard work, and of course they are crazy about their fiance.

I'm an adventurer, and a dreamer. I absolutely love photography, interior design, and vintage globes.We are surrounded by beauty everyday. From the person sitting next to you, the sky outside your window, the soft light at the end of the day... these are the things that keep me inspired.

I am a lifestyle wedding photographer with a background in fashion photography. I love film, natural light, organic locations, and all things beautiful. I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to meet people at the happiest moment in their lives. I realize that the moments we capture are the very first records of a marriage, a heritage, a new family tree. These are the moments that will be passed down from generation to generation- all in the form of photographs. I count it an absoute privilege to know that when I am long gone, not only the photographs, but the values they hold in their stories will live on for generations to come. My hope is to give you an experience you will never forget and to show you through art how wonderfully and beautifully your love is made

Your stella style led you to discover me. I can't wait to help you on your journey.

Love On,

Nicholas

Follow Stella Mia Photography on

• Bayless Photography, Inc.
  • Frame + Anchor
  • Nataupsky Photography Studio

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Stella Mia Photography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Stella Mia Photography 2
    2020 Early Bride Special!

Stella Mia's offering up to $300 off select collections as a *2020 EARLY BRIDE SPECIAL* for a short time to usher in the HOT SUMMER LOL, so let's connect soon and I'll tell you all about it! Also, please note that Stella Mia is offering a new global engagement session for 2020. My clients typically book between 1 and 2.5 years in advance, so I decided to offer an engagement session anywhere in the world you might be traveling. If you plan to travel from now until your wedding for any type of "getaway", I am offering to meet you for one of those days, and photograph a dream engagement session!!!

• 4275 Aikepa Street Wakefield, RI, 96766 See on map