5 Depot Street Suite 13, Freeport, ME 04032 Map · Phone number

About Wildflower

Wildflower has been offering stunning wedding floral designs in Freeport, Maine for over forty years. Their experience has cultivated a natural and elegant style, with arrangements created to showcase fabulous colors, sweet fragrances, and fun textures. Striving to build long-lasting relationships with their customers, they have also worked on a larger scale for many well-known companies and organizations. Wildflower’s mission is to create the most unique and exquisite floral designs possible, focusing on using the highest-quality product available.

Wanting to offer the best florals from around the world, Wildflower sources their tulips from Canada, orchids from Thailand, tropicals from Hawaii, and roses and hydrangeas from South America. During Maine’s summer growing season, they work with local flower growers to enhance their current inventory. Couples can request classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, romantic, rustic, and vintage arrangements. Specific needs can be discussed through a private consultation, where venue visits, delivery, and setup can also be arranged. Wildflower’s floral abilities are able to accommodate the need for:

• Aisle decor

1 User photo

Wildflower 1
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 07/29/2017

My husband and I are so pleased to have had Wildflower do the flowers for our wedding party! Heidi’s gorgeous arrangements far surpassed my expectations. For years I have known I wanted to have a bouquet wildflowers for my wedding. On the day of the wedding, Heidi delivered the most beautiful spray of wildflowers I had ever seen, absolutely rioting with color! She was incredibly detailed in the planning process. She specifically created each corsage and boutonniere considering the person who would be wearing it, be it the Father of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, a groomsmen or a special family member. She considered my height and dress, so as not create a bouquet that would overwhelm my frame. Wow! She responded to requests for specific colors and flowers, and even matched everything to the artificial flower crowns that I made for my bridesmaids. She also did a fabulous job adding specific details we requested; she seamlessly incorporated flowers and antique keys into bouquets and my husband’s boutonniere. Wildflower, thank you for everything, we could not have be happier to have you be part of our day!

Sent on 11/05/2017
    Wildflower 2

Rosalind · Married on 07/25/2015

Our flowers were simply stunning! Heidi worked with me to make sure she was producing exactly what I wanted and she truly did! Could not have been happier. She even moved around her schedule to accommodate a last minute early delivery request! Many thanks!

Sent on 08/10/2015

I can not say enough good things about Heidi and Wildflower! She did my bouquets, boutonnieres, and mothers corsages and everything was just gorgeous!!! I took in a magazine photo of what I was thinking and the final result was beyond what I had imagined. The colors were perfectly coordinated to my dress and my bridal party attire! And she was wonderful about working with me to fit my budget, I never felt judged or pressured to spend more. And she personally delivered them to my hotel room the day of. Gorgeous flowers and outstanding customer service! A total wedding win!

Sent on 06/20/2015

Wildflower FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Venue Visit

• 5 Depot Street Suite 13, Suite 13 Freeport, ME, 04032 See on map