Seasons Downeast Designs

Rockport, Maine View map

$2,500 Typical Price

Seasons Downeast Designs specializes in bringing beauty and creativity to your home, garden, and special events. From our high quality landscaping services and exceptional floral creations to our unique and diverse garden center and gift shop, we provide our customers with personalized service and distinctive products year round.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Brittany
    Brittany R. Married on 09/07/2019

Thank you Anna!

Anna was amazing to work with for my wedding at the Samoset Resort in Rockport! My husband and I had no idea about flowers and she was so welcoming and helpful when we first met at the shop. She understood our vision and was super accommodating with me changing things here and there before the wedding. She also made helpful suggestions on how to repurpose flowers so that we could stay within our budget. The day of the wedding I was amazed at how beautiful the flowers came out and my husband and I cannot thank her enough! I would highly recommend Anna and Seasons Downeast Designs! You will not regret it!
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline Married on 06/08/2019

Seasons Downeast Designs made my wedding look like a fairy tale, book them now!

Growing up in the midcoast area, I have seen the work of Seasons Downeast Designs frequently over the years and every time, they do not disappoint. They are known by all of the locals to be the absolute best of the best. I have always had a love for gardening and flowers in general so choosing the right florist was important to me. I’ve known Anna for a long time and since I was an adolescent, I had always hoped she would do my wedding flowers someday. When the time came to choose a florist for our wedding, I didn't have to think twice. Her team went above and beyond in every aspect and made my wedding look a fairy tale. Anna was prompt with her communication, flexible, as well as always cautious and creative with my budget. She made choosing my flowers so fun! She listened to exactly what I wanted and didn’t want and somehow created flower arrangements I couldn’t imagine possible! I can’t thank Seasons Downeast Designs enough for truly transforming my wedding into a dream come true. I wish I could replay my wedding day over and over again to see the flowers they put together! (And my husband, haha) I even sent my bouquet away to be pressed and framed professionally. I can’t wait to get it back to hang on my wall and be reminded of it’s beauty and what a special day it was. Anna’s passion for her work is clearly demonstrated through her interactions with her clients and above all, in all of her and her team’s arrangements. I will HIGHLY recommend Seasons Downeast Designs to anyone who is looking to hire one in the future! Thank you!!!

• Emily
    Emily G. Married on 05/25/2019

The most gorgeous arrangements

Anna could not have been more amazing to work with. Our flowers were incredible, beyond anything I could have imagined! We used her for both rehearsal dinner and the wedding, and I was blown away by all of it. So truly glad to have worked with her for our wedding.

62 Meadow Street Rockport, Maine, 04856
2072364147
Location of (Seasons Downeast Designs)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding