Whitetail Events LLC

Madison, WI View map Visit website

We'll be your "something blue"!

Whitetail Events LLC is an event planning and coordination business based in Southern Wisconsin, serving all areas and always open to travel. From weddings to life's every celebration, we'll be your "something blue."

Kelli, Whitetail's owner, adopts a personalized approach to event planning to ensure each couple receives the dedicated service they deserve. Whitetail is available for services ranging from day-of coordination to full service planning, and everything in between - whether planning a wedding or any other event. Let's connect and make your dream day a reality!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kira H. Married on 08/20/2022

Fantastic Help

Kelli was fantastic in helping us plan for the wedding, and especially for day of coordination. A few weeks before the wedding, she took total control over vendor communications and the final logistics. She kept us in the loop but only asked us to respond when needed (which was exactly what we wanted). She came to our venue the day before to start decorating and plan with us what she would need to do the next day. The day of, she took care of absolutely everything. She had to decorate the ceremony twice as we had to switch to the rain option. Whenever we hit an issue she would come to us and talk through our options. We really trusted her to be on our side and help us make good decisions. As the wedding wound down, she cleaned everything up and labeled every decoration with which rental vendor it belonged to. By the time the wedding was over, there was nothing left for us to do. Kelli was truly our wedding's MVP.

Whitetail Events LLC's reply:

Kira and Felipe - thank you for such a sweet review! I loved working with you guys over the past year, from designing your decor all the way to being there throughout the day-of. I am so glad that you had such a positive experience working with me - keeping you relaxed and ensuring you have a wonderful wedding day is my main priority. Wishing you both a lovely marriage!
  • Morgan
    Morgan P. Married on 07/16/2022

Whitetail Event= AMAZING

When my now husband and I started to really think about the details of the day of our wedding, it was beyond overwhelming. We started to look into all the different coordinators around the Madison area and came across Whitetail Events. I messaged Kelli and her response was so fast and thorough that I knew that she would be great to work with. Kelli made the whole wedding planning process so easy with her advice, attention to detail, positivity, and overall willingness to help. She made sure that she knew every detail about our day and came up with a super in depth timeline for the other vendors and everyone to use so everyone was on the same page. The day of our wedding, Kelli took care of literally everything as far as set up goes and hit it nail on the head. I don't have enough good things to say about Kelli and Whitetail Events!

Whitetail Events LLC's reply:

Thanks for this amazing review, Morgan! This means so much. I had so much fun working with you, Chandler, and your mom. Your wedding day was so perfect and I'm glad I could be part of it. Enjoy married life!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Kelli
Kelli
Owner

Hi, I'm Kelli - the proud founder and owner of Whitetail Events, LLC.

Established in 2020, Whitetail Events is dedicated to meet the personal and professional goals of each client through detailed planning and coordination of life's every celebration. I've been executing successful events for years - its what I love to do. My passion for events and the magic that they bring is easily displayed through my commitment and joy that come with each project.

Madison Madison, WI, 53704
Location of (Whitetail Events LLC)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding