5901 Sardis Road, Charlotte, NC 28270 Map · Phone number

About Whitehead Manor

Whitehead Manor is a wedding, reception and events venue nestled on almost 3 wooded acres, in southeast Charlotte. Built in 1895, the Victorian-Era Manor house brings a historical setting that is hard to find in the busy city of Charlotte, NC. We offer a detailed amenities package for our guests that will help you become one step closer to preparing all of the final details of your event. Enlighten your friends and family with an experience that will be unmatched by the historically beautiful sights and through the gracious hospitality you will receive from our staff. We hope that you choose this luxurious southern style venue for your next social event or wedding. There is no better place to pick for your special day.

Follow Whitehead Manor on

Whitehead Manor 7
  • Beth

Beth Hahn · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Classic, Southern Charm

This venue was absolutely incredible- even better in person than in the photos. The communication was great, the location was ideal, and the price was very reasonable! I highly recommend this venue for anyone looking for an indoor/outdoor Charlotte venue with charm, elegance, and a little nature!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 06/08/2019

Best wedding venue in charlotte

Whitehead was by far the best venue we could have ever asked for. Let me just start off by saying thank you Karen, Shannon and Ashton for everything you did for us! And thank you to every single other WHM staff that I did not work with personally that helped set up, clean up and worked tireless to make our event run smoothly. Your hard work did not go unnoticed.

Whitehead Manor went above and beyond to meet our needs, our guest's needs and all the other vendors working that day. To say Whitehead Manor was accommodating would be an understatement. I could not imagine working with a better of group of individuals at a more beautiful venue.

Our wedding day was short of amazing and I highly credit that to the staff and coordinators of Whitehead. While I will not miss planning my wedding, I will miss working with Karen, Shannon, and Ashton. They are so passionate about their work and it was such a pleasure working with them.

If you are considering WHM, I could not recommend this venue more.

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Whitehead Manor 8
    Whitehead Manor 9
    Whitehead Manor 10
    Whitehead Manor 11
    Whitehead Manor 12
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing venue with even more amazing staff!

What can I say? The staff at Whitehead Manor are some of the most amazing people my husband and I have met! We loved our entire wedding planning process so much, and I think a big part of that was because of Ashton’s patience, support, and help to ensure we had everything locked down well before the wedding.

Most say it’s good luck, but it DOWNPOURED on our wedding day. We were prepared with multiple tents. However, we thought we were getting a break in the rain before the ceremony so Ashton and team set up our entire ceremony both under the tent and near the tree outside, only for us to get rained out about 20 minutes before the ceremony. Ashton worked tirelessly to get everything moved to our protected tent location for the ceremony, and remained so calm and collected throughout the entire process, that it was easy to stay relaxed the day of our wedding, even though nothing was going as planned.

I couldn’t have imagined getting married anywhere else. Ashton and team are so accommodating. The grounds are beautiful and I loved that we were really able to make the day our own. This is such a beautiful place to get married, and we are so appreciative for the work Ashton and team put into making our wedding day perfect.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Whitehead Manor FAQ

• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Garden, Historic Building
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, June, September, October, November

• 5901 Sardis Road Charlotte, NC, 28270 See on map
    7043665640 (5057) (Phone number)