Victorian Crow's Nest

1710 West Franklin Street, Monroe, NC 28112 Map · Phone number

About Victorian Crow's Nest

Victorian Estate with connected 5000 sq ft reception ballroom, seating capacity of 200.

Covered Pavilion for outside ceremonies and events

Wedding Directing

Wedding and Events Coordinating and Planning

Other couples have also viewed

• Separk Mansion
  • The Banker's House
  • Castle Ladyhawke
  • Biltmore Estate

7 Reviews for Victorian Crow's Nest

Jaymee F. · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

I am beyond grateful for Ms. Shirley & Cofield for helping me bring my fairytale to life for my wedding day. Everything was perfect. All of my guests could not stop raving about the venue. Ms. Shirley goes above and beyond to make sure you have the most perfect day. The venue is spectacular. & I would recommend it to everyone!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Callie · Married on 09/30/2017

I got married here on Sept. 30th, 2017 and could not have been happier with the venue, Mrs. Shirley and her husband Cofield. They are both two of the sweetest people I have ever worked with. Mrs. Shirley treated me like family and will always have a special place in my heart for helping me through the entire wedding process and helped make our day truly magical! Everything was smooth and absolutely beautiful. Mrs. Shirley really took care of me and handled any little thing that could have gone wrong. The venue is absolutely stunning and the space for the Bride and Bridesmaids to get ready upstairs is absolutely perfect. I had 8 bridesmaids and we all had plenty of room to spread out. I haven't seen my professional pictures yet but I just know they are going to be gorgeous. I also did my bridal shoot at the venue and they were amazing with the house and the ceremony area. I could go on and on raving about this place...it will always feel a little bit like home to me. <3

Sent on 10/16/2017

Terri · Married on 09/20/2014

Where can I even start?
    We went to Victorian Crow’s Nest to enquire because we always thought it was a beautiful setting for a wedding, but what sold us on VCN was its owner Shirley Hilburn. She is one of the last true southern belles. She is the most sincere women I’ve ever met. She is there for you from start to finish. We actually fell in love with her & are missing her now that the wedding is over. She was very helpful with our search of vendors; her talent & eye for detail allowed us to simply bring pictures of what we had in mind for bouquets/centerpieces & she matched it perfectly. She was always quick to respond to e-mails & even notified me when going away for a few days so that I would call vs. e-mail if I needed her. She made everything go smoothly on the big day after running around like crazy all day. We have had tons of guests tell us it was the most beautiful weddings they have ever attended. Her husband Cofield is awesome; her Chef fantastic & her entire staff @ VCN were professional & very friendly. Our daughter was able to have a “Princess Wedding” without us needing a King’s wallet, and we would never have pulled that off without Shirley!! My daughter, as well as my husband & I, will never forget this incredible woman.

Sent on 09/25/2014

• 1710 West Franklin Street Monroe, NC, 28112 See on map
    Location of (Victorian Crow's Nest)