Kratz Road, Collegeville, PA 19426 Map · Phone number

About Whimsical Welcomes

Whimsical Welcomes is a home-based, innovative floral design studio ownded and operated by a former elementary school teacher who trained at Longwood Gardens. I don't have the overhead of a flower shop so I can save you money. I am not distracted by the busy demands of a store so you and your wedding have my complete attention. You are my focus. I work as a team with my clients to develop creative floral designs specifically for your wedding. Whimsical Welcomes provides custom designs for each bride at affordable prices. I want each wedding to be unique and not one from a sample book or a package plan. I believe that every event should have it's own flair and personality. My imagination is at your disposal. Please visit my blog for up to date photos - www.whimsicalwelcomesflowers.blogspot.com and my website to contact me for more information. www.whimsicalwelcomes.com

Follow Whimsical Welcomes on

p1030507

101 Reviews for Whimsical Welcomes

Cathy · Married on 11/09/2018

Highly Recommend Whimsical Welcomes

We highly recommend Whimsical Welcome (Leslie White) as your wedding florist. She is creative, cares deeply about what she does, and brings your vision to life. We spent 2 hours with Leslie discussing ideas, learning about flowers, but more importantly, Leslie is so creative in giving you an absolutely beautiful look while staying within your budget. Compared to other quotes what we received from Leslie was above and beyond what we thought we could ever have. Pictures will follow. We can't thank Leslie enough for her guidance throughout the process.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Steph · Married on 05/21/2017

Leslie is a gem. She was the florist for my sister's wedding in 2015 and hiring her was an easy decision for our wedding in 2017. She has decades of experience as a wedding florist; she knows both flowers and wedding planning inside-and-out. We have very little knowledge of flowers, so we often had communicate via photographs of flowers which we liked or didn't like. Regardless of my limited knowledge, Leslie worked tirelessly to make sure that we would have flowers that we wanted and that were within our budget.

Additionally, Leslie was immensely helpful on the day of the wedding. After dropping off flowers at the venue, she stayed for far longer than we would expect any standard florist. Based on her immense experience, she sensed that the venue staff were inexperienced. She ultimately took initiative to find items that the staff had misplaced (shephard hooks and mason jars) and did not leave until she trusted that everything had been tucked away.

Overall: Leslie is detail-oriented and knowledgeable. She will advocate for you and work endlessly to make your wedding day exactly as you envision.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Julie · Married on 10/29/2016

Leslie was an absolute joy to work with! She is responsive, informative, and able to work within budget limitations. We emailed a few times to get all of the details just right as she truly cares about creating the wedding that you want. She took the pictures that I loved and was able to recreate and expand upon my ideas. Thank you Leslie for the amazing job that you did!

Sent on 11/29/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Whimsical Welcomes FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 165.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 120.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• Face the Occasion Makeup Artistry
    Face the Occasion Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

How much do we love working with Leslie from Whimsical Welcomes? We know that there will never be any "surprises" with the flowers. Her clients love her and FTO loves sharing clients with Leslie and her team. Whimsical Welcomes is the best in town, and their client services goes far and above their competition.

• Jen Capone Photography
    Jen Capone Photography Wedding Photographers

It's always a treat to work with Leslie and Anne. Their designs are always photogenic, they listen to their clients, and they put a lot of love into their work!

• Kathy's Just Desserts, Inc.
    Kathy's Just Desserts, Inc. Wedding Cakes

I've known Leslie almost since she started her business. She does such unique floral designs, and she works with each bride to create their vision of what they want their wedding flowers to look like. She also helps them with other concerns, not flower-related. Any bride would be lucky to have a "mother hen" like Leslie in their corner!

• Kratz Road Collegeville, PA, 19426 See on map
    Consultations are arranged by appointment only.