At the Westminster Catering Center, we know how to create the perfect wedding celebration for you and your fiancee. And we know how to make your wedding day perfect!
Come select one of our distinctive private reception venues, use our outdoor ceremony gazebo and onsite lodging, we have everything your wedding party and guests need. Our reputation for excellence and superb culinary offerings make us the ultimate reception site in the county.
A wedding at the Westminster Catering Center means a memorable day of elegance, fabulous food and plenty of fun. We are known for being flexible, creative and willing to customize our service to whatever makes your day more special.
The most important day of your life becomes the most unforgettable day of your life with our attention to each and every detail.
All of our Specially Created Wedding Packages Includes:
- Four Hour Wedding Reception for up to 200 guests
- Complimentary Deluxe King Room with oversized whirlpool tub for Bride &
Groom the night of the reception
- Champagne Amenity for Bride and Groom in your honeymoon suite
- Luxurious Floor Length White or Ivory Linens
- Choice of Napkin Color or Colors
- Complimentary Choice of Centerpiece
- Choice of Two Hot or Cold Displayed or Butler Passed Hors d'oeuvres
- Complimentary Champagne Toast to honor our Bride and Groom
- Reception Coordinator to assist you throughout your special day
- Coffee Service during Dinner throughout your event
- Multi-Tiered Wedding Cake
- Complimentary Cake Cutting and Service
- Discounted Sleeping Room Rates for your Out of Town Guests
- Complimentary Parking for all of your Wedding Guests
- Unsurpassed Cuisine, Gracious Service and Attention to every Detail
The Westminster Catering Center features 3 distinct venues to choose from, a private wedding gazebo and plenty of suites and overnight lodging for your overnight guests.
Discover the Westminster Catering Center advantage for your wedding reception.
Westminster Celebration Center
Come celebrate your special day with us!
Contact Jenn to discuss your upcoming Event!!!
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 96% of couples
Debby · Married on 09/02/2017
My daughter just had a wedding over Labor Day weekend. (8-2-17) Due to weather ,there had to be changes in her ceremony site. Cammy Hipp the general manager and the catering manager, Macy ,couldn't have been more wonderful. Food was fantastic. Atmosphere terrific. All of the decorations were done to perfection with my daughter's request being done. . Great value and wonderful service by all the employees. Cammy went above and beyond to "accommodate" all of our needs and changes. She and Macy made the wedding a huge success !!! We are forever grateful for such a wonderful experience for our daughters special day. Debby and RANDY KavanaughSent on 09/05/2017
Westminster Catering Center's reply:
Bradley · Married on 08/05/2017
Macy and Cammy are amazing! I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for an amazing deal as well as great service.Sent on 08/20/2017
Veronica · Married on 06/17/2017
I loved this venue! The price was great and the wedding planner, Jenn, was absolutely wonderful. She put great effort into making our day as special, and as stress free as possible. The food was great and they did an awesome job with the decorations.Sent on 06/29/2017
We've worked with the Best Western/Westminster Catering and Conference Center for over a decade. We HIGHLY recommend this facility. They are very professional, articulate and friendly. The facility is beautiful and has all of the amenities you could ever want. Their food is delectable and they have a large variety of choices. They definitely know what they are doing.
I recommend the services of Best Western Westminster to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher