90 Reviews for Westminster Catering Center

Premium Liquor (1)
Chair Covers (1)
84 Westminster Catering Center Reviews

0.5

Don't expect any real professional courtesy. What a waste of my time and money to go view a venue I wanted to book.
My appointment was at 1230 with Jenn Williams. I arrived early, ten minutes past my appointment time
I asked the guy if he knew what was going on and he phoned her. After waiting another ten was told
He sales meeting ran late and she was on her way shortly. Well lady it was then 25 mins after my appointment
Where I drove 45 minutes to view a spot for my wedding. Why I'm I mad you ask... she could have
Easily emailed me or called letting me know and I would have gladly understand but I was left with
a bad taste and could she this was not the place I wanted my special day to be.

Profile Picture Brandy, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My daughter just had a wedding over Labor Day weekend. (8-2-17) Due to weather ,there had to be changes in her ceremony site. Cammy Hipp the general manager and the catering manager, Macy ,couldn't have been more wonderful. Food was fantastic. Atmosphere terrific. All of the decorations were done to perfection with my daughter's request being done. . Great value and wonderful service by all the employees. Cammy went above and beyond to "accommodate" all of our needs and changes. She and Macy made the wedding a huge success !!! We are forever grateful for such a wonderful experience for our daughters special day. Debby and RANDY Kavanaugh

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Debby, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Macy and Cammy are amazing! I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for an amazing deal as well as great service.

Profile Picture Bradley, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I loved this venue! The price was great and the wedding planner, Jenn, was absolutely wonderful. She put great effort into making our day as special, and as stress free as possible. The food was great and they did an awesome job with the decorations.

Profile Picture Veronica, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great place to have a wedding and reception. Lovely venue, good food and friendly staff. Space is custom configured based on your needs (bar location, DJ, dance floor, number of tables, etc.) Lots of color choices for linens (tablecloths, napkins, chair covers). Wedding package comes with a nice cake, champagne toast for all, room for bride and groom, appetizers and a nice meal (salad, entre and drinks). Also, a great place if you have out of town guests since the Best Western has rooms onsite.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am extremely pleased with the Westminster Catering Center. Jenn was very professional and returned my call in a timely manner. Provide assistance when needed. The staff was very attentive and pleasant. Food was great!!!
Will recommend. No regrets

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was a great experice to work with Jenn. Everything turned out wonderful and she was always there to help.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My use was for a Birthday Party. I found the Banquet Planner to be very professional and thorough. The staff at the party was very helpful and attended to all of our needs. I would recommend Best Western for any venue of this type.

Profile Picture Franz, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Great venue and lovely staff to work with. Very accomodating

Profile Picture Colleen , 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jenn was amazing to work with!! The venue was perfect for our event and I can't wait to do the next one!!

Profile Picture Tracey, 3/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

They can put pretty much anything together for you. Make sure to check out the venue before hand and let them know all the details in advance.

Profile Picture User7918857, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

If you are looking for a small affordable location to host a reception, this place is perfect. Not glamorous, but very accommodating and helpful.

Profile Picture User7721566, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

This is the place to choose. Very attentive and want to make sure you are satisfied. They want to put a smile on your face!

Profile Picture Patricia, 11/13/16, 1 Review

Great vendor/customer communication!
Great food! Great drinks!
Great setup!
Great hotel accommodations!
Great location!

Profile Picture Wanda, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Best Western Conference Center handles so much of the work for you! You basically pick your menu items, design your cake and drop off your decorations. They literally do everything else for you. I dropped off my decorations the day before my rehearsal and the place was decorated above and beyond my expectations before the rehearsal. Jenn and Mandie make you feel like your wedding is their top priority and they want you to be happy. If you are looking for an attentive place that handles the majority of the work for a great price, this is the place to go.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Buffet, Dessert, Indoor, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

Jenn Williams was great all the little things that I didn't think about she help me every step of the way! The ladies there a very professional and try their best to give you what you want!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Absolutely perfect, and I loved how the cake was included it took away the stress of having to find some one to make our dream cake. The wedding coordinator was awesome and very helpful the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture Tori, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated

This venue was the best!!! Everything was wonderful, just as I wanted. Jenn, was great. She saw my vision for my reception and made it happen. The honeymoon suite that was included was wonderful also.

Profile Picture Trudy, 8/5/16, 2 Reviews
3.1

Review the buffet services before you book. Timeliness of serving food. Ex, there was a long wait after salad was
served. The trays of meat only had about 8-10 pieces of meat and then guests were waiting for trays to be refilled.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

The staff at the WCC is absolutely amazing. I have been an event planner for over 20 years and their food and service could rival some four star hotels I've worked with in the past. Jenn and Mandy what can I say their event management skills are on point, very hospitable ladies and would be pleased to work with them in the future!

Profile Picture Veronica, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything went well and smooth on the day of the wedding! Jenn was a lot of help as well as Mandi she was amazing!!!! Thank you for making this day amazing.

Profile Picture Devora , 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We would recommend this venue to anyone! Everything was amazing and turned out gorgeous! Even with our April snow! Jenn and Megan really know what they are doing and do an amazing job making it about the bride and groom and making it our day!

Profile Picture Brittney, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Westminster Catering and Conference Center was extremely accommodating and a perfect venue for a small wedding. The food was delicious and the venue was clean. The staff was very welcoming to all guests and were able to give us exactly what we wanted for our wedding. We did not have to worry about anything during our wedding. Our wedding reception was perfect!

Profile Picture User6007417, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Jenn, Stacey, and staff gave us an amazing wedding! I had about 4 months to plan the event and Jenn was with me every step of the way. She was available every time I called or stopped by and, if not, she got back to me as soon as she could. I appreciated her expertise, creativity and flexibility as we planned the menu and the decor. The evening of the wedding was flawless. The room was absolutely beautiful, including the wedding cake, and our guests loved the food!
Jenn and Stacey understand customer service and exceeded my expectations. I would not hesitate to recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture Mary Lou, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Open Bar, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

I hosted a 50th anniversary party for my parents at the Best Western Westminster Catering and Conference Center on 10/17/15. From the very beginning of the planning stages Jennifer Williams was helpful, understanding and willing to go the extra mile to make this event memorable. The night of the event I couldn't have asked for better service. Everyone working the event was courteous, attentive and went well beyond to make the night special. Kudos to Stacey Brown, Banquet Manager and Amanda Rummel and Carolyn (my bartender) who made sure we were all taken care of and happy.

Profile Picture Karen, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Buffet, Dessert, Server(s), Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access