Westminster Catering Center Reviews

90 | Westminster, MD

90 Reviews for Westminster Catering Center

Debby · Married on 09/02/2017

My daughter just had a wedding over Labor Day weekend. (8-2-17) Due to weather ,there had to be changes in her ceremony site. Cammy Hipp the general manager and the catering manager, Macy ,couldn't have been more wonderful. Food was fantastic. Atmosphere terrific. All of the decorations were done to perfection with my daughter's request being done. . Great value and wonderful service by all the employees. Cammy went above and beyond to "accommodate" all of our needs and changes. She and Macy made the wedding a huge success !!! We are forever grateful for such a wonderful experience for our daughters special day. Debby and RANDY Kavanaugh

Sent on 09/05/2017

Westminster Catering Center's reply:

Thanks for kind words!! It was our pleasure to host your event, all the best!

Bradley · Married on 08/05/2017

Macy and Cammy are amazing! I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for an amazing deal as well as great service.

Veronica · Married on 06/17/2017

I loved this venue! The price was great and the wedding planner, Jenn, was absolutely wonderful. She put great effort into making our day as special, and as stress free as possible. The food was great and they did an awesome job with the decorations.

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2017

I am extremely pleased with the Westminster Catering Center. Jenn was very professional and returned my call in a timely manner. Provide assistance when needed. The staff was very attentive and pleasant. Food was great!!!
    Will recommend. No regrets

• F

Franz · Married on 04/08/2017

My use was for a Birthday Party. I found the Banquet Planner to be very professional and thorough. The staff at the party was very helpful and attended to all of our needs. I would recommend Best Western for any venue of this type.

Colleen · Married on 03/11/2017

Great venue and lovely staff to work with. Very accomodating

Tracey · Married on 03/05/2017

Jenn was amazing to work with!! The venue was perfect for our event and I can't wait to do the next one!!

Patricia · Married on 11/13/2016

This is the place to choose. Very attentive and want to make sure you are satisfied. They want to put a smile on your face!

• W

Wanda · Married on 10/22/2016

Great vendor/customer communication!
    Great food! Great drinks!
    Great setup!
    Great hotel accommodations!
    Great location!

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2016

The Best Western Conference Center handles so much of the work for you! You basically pick your menu items, design your cake and drop off your decorations. They literally do everything else for you. I dropped off my decorations the day before my rehearsal and the place was decorated above and beyond my expectations before the rehearsal. Jenn and Mandie make you feel like your wedding is their top priority and they want you to be happy. If you are looking for an attentive place that handles the majority of the work for a great price, this is the place to go.

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2016

Jenn Williams was great all the little things that I didn't think about she help me every step of the way! The ladies there a very professional and try their best to give you what you want!

Trudy · Married on 08/05/2016

This venue was the best!!! Everything was wonderful, just as I wanted. Jenn, was great. She saw my vision for my reception and made it happen. The honeymoon suite that was included was wonderful also.

Veronica · Married on 04/16/2016

The staff at the WCC is absolutely amazing. I have been an event planner for over 20 years and their food and service could rival some four star hotels I've worked with in the past. Jenn and Mandy what can I say their event management skills are on point, very hospitable ladies and would be pleased to work with them in the future!

Mary Lou · Married on 10/31/2015

Jenn, Stacey, and staff gave us an amazing wedding! I had about 4 months to plan the event and Jenn was with me every step of the way. She was available every time I called or stopped by and, if not, she got back to me as soon as she could. I appreciated her expertise, creativity and flexibility as we planned the menu and the decor. The evening of the wedding was flawless. The room was absolutely beautiful, including the wedding cake, and our guests loved the food!
    Jenn and Stacey understand customer service and exceeded my expectations. I would not hesitate to recommend this vendor.

Karen · Married on 10/17/2015

I hosted a 50th anniversary party for my parents at the Best Western Westminster Catering and Conference Center on 10/17/15. From the very beginning of the planning stages Jennifer Williams was helpful, understanding and willing to go the extra mile to make this event memorable. The night of the event I couldn't have asked for better service. Everyone working the event was courteous, attentive and went well beyond to make the night special. Kudos to Stacey Brown, Banquet Manager and Amanda Rummel and Carolyn (my bartender) who made sure we were all taken care of and happy.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2015

We decided to go with Best Western Westminster Catering and Conference Center for our ceremony and reception due to their very reasonable package they provide over vendors directly in Northern Virginia. Also, many of our guests were traveling from New York so the commute was a little easier for them. We didn't know much about the town when we first ventured out there but we were quickly surprised at the "home feel" you get from the town and venue. My husband and I were completely blown away with the quality of service we received from every single staff member throughout the entire weekend; they strived to make sure we were having the best service possible. Jenn Williams, Stacey and Mandy were extremely patient and detailed oriented about making sure the ceremony, decorations and reception was exactly how we had envisioned it. They work extremely well as a team and we are truly grateful for their attentiveness to us the entire weekend. They offered reasonable rates to our out of town guests and we had so many compliments about how convenient the hotel accommodations were in relation to the ceremony/reception. We also got several compliments about the quality of food that was served and how tasty the cake was! We hope you decided to check out this venue because you will be pleasantly surprised with the exceptional service you will receive! Thanks again, Jenn! :) You are the best!

• User5620945 · 2+ years ago

Murphy and I are incredibly thankful that we chose the Best Western Catering & Conference Center as our wedding reception venue. We chose to plan our wedding during a busy time in our lives and we were amazed with how stress-free it was to plan our wedding. Jenn was accessible to us via telephone, email, and in person and was extremely flexible as she worked around our busy schedules.

Another great thing about the Best Western is that so many essential aspects of the reception are included, such as the wedding cake, table numbers, and centerpieces. We were able to plan a beautiful, yet affordable wedding. We were also impressed with the various locations (the lobby area, outside by the gazebo, etc.) that our photographer was able to capture a variety of pictures, especially considering that we were married during Hurricane Joaquin. In addition, it was convenient that our guests, many of which were from out of town, were able to stay at the hotel.

On our wedding day, the reception ran very smoothly. There were a few minor issues that arose – but we, as the bride and groom, were not aware of them at all. They were handled efficiently and professionally. We were truly able to enjoy our wedding reception; Jenn and the other staff members ensured that our reception proceeded without an issue. Our wedding day was unforgettable and better than we ever imagined. We would highly recommend the Best Western Catering & Conference Center as a wedding reception venue!

-Megan & Murphy

Easy to work with and a great price. Awesome food and lots of fun.

Missy · Married on 08/22/2015

Jenn was extremely easy to work with and made the wedding planning process easy to handle. She explained everything and made sure nothing was missed. Her experience with weddings was helpful in making our wedding day stress free. The food at the reception was delicious and filling! The best western was the only reception venue that had the 3 tier vases available to use for free, I wasn't able to find that in any other venues. Everybody had a great time, I would definitely recommend them to anybody who is getting married.

Dawn · Married on 07/11/2015

Jen did an amazing job! She was very attentive to our concerns and made the entire experience smooth! The whole staff was also great and they made our experience amazing! The venue looked so beautiful, food was amazing and it was perfect!

I absolutely loved having our wedding at Westminster Conference Center! It was an amazing value and turned out beautiful. The service was top notch and Jenn was amazing! She helped me to accomplish the perfect wedding! Definitely recommend it!

Rebecca · Married on 12/13/2014

Our wedding day was perfect! Working with Jenn and her assistants was such a relaxed, stress free process, which is exactly how I wanted it to go. We only had 3 1/2 months to plan our entire wedding which created a lot of short deadlines and all the detail to fall into place as quickly as possible. Every question I had I received a timely response, whether it was the answer or a direction to start with. We were able to use a suite that was available at the hotel for my girls and I to spend the morning/early afternoon in while we prepared for the day, probably one of the most helpful accommodations when a wedding starts at 2!

All of our center pieces were provided to us by Westminster Catering, another check of the list from the beginning. I was able to have our florist fill the vases with the flowers of our choice to make beautiful center pieces for all the tables.

The only constructive criticism I could provide was during the delivery of dinner. I noticed as well as heard a few guest complain that it took quite a while for dinner to be served to all the tables. we did have a large wedding and there were a lot of plates to get out but I did feel that part could have gone a little smoother.

Overall, I could not have asked for a more accommodating (Jenn even got my drink for me at the wedding!!), friendly and enjoyable place to work with while planning the best day of our lives:)

Laura · Married on 10/11/2014

After visiting several venues for our wedding, we chose the Best Western Catering and Conference Westminster Catering Service. We are so happy with the service, food, attentiveness that we received and are so happy with our selection. Loved working with Jenn as she was very responsive! Highly recommend!!

Jennifer and Mike · Married on 10/10/2014

Jenn and Zach were very attentive to our needs and made our wedding that much more enjoyable. Everything went according to plan. The food was good and everyone had a great time. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone planning their wedding.

Karen · Married on 09/20/2014

Thank you to Best Western Catering and Conference Center and Jenn Williams! Our Wedding Reception was everything and more then I could have imagined! The staff was attentive, accommodating and EVERY detail was perfect! Our favors were even tucked elegantly in our guest's napkins. This venue is PERFECT for the Bride and Groom who want a wedding reception that is unhurried, perfectly detailed and completely personalized for your special day! The complimentary night stay in the Honeymoon suite was a much needed and appreciated end to a wonderful evening!