Wegman's Floral

• Bloomsbury Floral Design
  • Eventricity

4 Reviews for Wegman's Floral

Stephanie · Married on 10/29/2010

Richard from Wegman's Floral Department in Collegeville, PA went above and beyond in doing our bright and beautiful orange bouquets, bouts and corsages but he also did the centerpieces for our large tables. He took my vision for them and made it come to life. They were beyond anything I could have imagined. Just breathtaking. Great price for INCREDIBLE professionalism and quality.

Sent on 11/09/2010

Susan · Married on 10/01/2011

3.5

Richard and the Wegmans team in Collegeville did a great job with our wedding - he offered a lot of great ideas since we didn't go in with very many. He was very patient with showing us the floral books and offered suggestions to help us keep costs down. Out of the florists we interviewed, he was the cheapest, but our flowers did not suffer at all as a result. They were absolutely bright and beautiful and we LOVED the tall vaseless arrangements he did when my husband said that he didn't want any tall vases. The only difficult thing can be communication - when you try to call the floral line, it often gets kicked back to the main Wegman's number, so you have to call back at another time instead of leaving a message. Overall however, we definitely recommend Wegmans and the team!

Sent on 01/18/2012
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/08/2011

3.5

The good -- prices were better than any other florist that I could find; Richard at Wegman's was very professional and flexible -- they were willing to work with my budget and with specific vases that I wanted to use. Bouquets were gorgeous! Richard had a lot of great ideas even considering the limited variety of flowers available.

The bad -- I booked based on the estimate and a recommendation from the venue where my wedding was held, despite that there were no photos available of work they had done previously. I should have been a LOT more specific on what I wanted and included photos and sizes because the centerpieces were not at all what I wanted or tried to describe. Bride's bouquet was beautiful but it was smaller than what I wanted (about the same size as the bridesmaids)-- I would have been willing to pay more if I better understood what I was getting. Centerpieces were supposed to include many of the same flowers as the bouquets but there wasn't a gerber daisy to be found, included hydrangea (which I hate - it reminds me of funerals), and they were about 90% more greenery than I wanted. That being said, everyone raved about how pretty they were and guests were fighting over them at the end -- it was just nothing like what I tried to describe but I take responsibility for that. I had a specific vision in my head and I though we were on the same page -- next time I would have gone in with photos, mock-ups, etc. so that there was no mistaking that and I would have been sure that it was included in the contract.

Bouquets and corsages were brought into venue but not actually into the bridal suite -- sadly, 2 of the corsages were missing by the time the ladies went to get them and they were never found that evening. I wish they had been left with someone in the bridal party instead of someone at the venue.

Sent on 07/13/2011

• Collegeville See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Wegman's Floral)