Wedicity - Wedding Detailing

Chicago, IL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Wedicity-Wedding Detailing is a full-service coordination company located in Chicago, Illinois. Owner and chief event planner Tionna Van Gundy offers her extensive experience to help clients create magical milestone memories. Based in the Chicago Loop and serving the entire state, this dedicated team can also facilitate destination weddings.

The Wedicity- Wedding Detailing team begins the planning process with an in-depth complimentary consultation. From here, these professionals can help you select a wedding package that best suits your preferences and budget. They offer full planning and day-of coordination services that include budget analysis, vendor management, and guestlist list creation, with floorplans, logistics, and to-do-list assistance also available. The team is happy to attend your rehearsal, providing the perfect opportunity to make any changes to the wedding itinerary. In addition to weddings, the event panners at Wedicity-Wedding Detailing can easily coordinate events such as engagement parties, couples showers, and after-parties.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Nora
    Nora Married on 05/29/2022

The best decision I made for my wedding

So my fiance and I decided to put our wedding together 3 months prior in Chicago. Within the middle of planning, I realized that I simply couldn't manage it on my own and needed some help. With two months to spare, Kristina and Tionna from Wedicity jumped right in—building thorough master timelines, seeking out additional vendors and keeping me as organized as possible. This was only the beginning of the amazing work put in from Kristina and Tionna. Their day-of coordination really took the cake. From vendor and wedding party coordination, to venue set-up and takedown... the ladies from Wedicity managed everything so efficiently while staying in close contact with me and the wedding party to ensure we were on track. Overall, I just can't say enough about how great Kristina and Tionna were to work with. They allowed me to enjoy my wedding without worry, and I am so grateful for their help. Would highly recommend them!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie T. Married on 05/28/2022

Hire Wedicity!

We cannot recommend Wedicity enough! Our venue recommended I look into Wedicity for a day-of planner. As a highly organized person who already hired all the vendors, I initially resisted the idea of a day-of planner. Once I met with Wedicity, I was blown away with their attention to detail, professionalism, and genuine care for their clients. Wedicity, specifically Tionna and Giovanna, exceeded our expectations! Despite their title of “day-of planner”, they help you plan details 3 months before the wedding. They take care of everything. Seriously - from emailing and coordinating your vendors, creating a detailed packing list, helping create a seating chart, bustling your dress, and hand delivering everything to your suite at the end of the night. Everything was seamless and so beautifully executed. It made the wedding day 100% stress free. Every detail was perfect and this would not be possible without Wedicity. Tionna and Giovanna were available not only to my husband and I, but to our entire wedding party. They went above and beyond to make sure everything went as planned. At one point, my makeup smeared and Giovanna literally helped me reapply makeup before our first-look pictures. At the end of the night, we returned to our hotel room to find all our gifts and ceremony items carefully packed away along with champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, and rose petals. We would trust Tionna and Giovanna to do just about anything and everything! You cannot go wrong hiring Wedicity!
  • Kunal
    Kunal N. Married on 05/02/2022

Flawless stressfree execution

When we decided to on-board Tionna as our full time wedding planner, it was purely on the basis of her fantastic vibe and the calm and comfort she exuded. Little did we realize at the time, that this would turn out to be the best decision we took for our wedding. Tionna went above and beyond with every single detail right from understanding our vision for the wedding, helping us pick the right photographer, videographer, caterer, following a meticulous timeline, while ensuring that we never once felt the stress of our big day approaching. On the day of our wedding, Tionna and her team at Wedicity had every moment planned out, and all the moving parts organized spectacularly, all the while helping us enjoy the day without a worry in the world. So much so, that she even had a lint remover sent at a moment's notice all the way to the photoshoot venue, just so that the pictures would be perfect. And they truly were!!!
    Thank you Tionna for making our wedding into our dream wedding

P.S. She managed to pull this off in under 3 months!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Mid-America Club Mid-America Club Banquet Halls

Tionna and her team are professional, extremely organized and an absolute dream to work with. We had Wedicity Wedding Day Detailing at The Mid-America Club (located in downtown Chicago). Throughout the planning process, Tionna was a reliable and responsive liaison between our venue and the Bride & Groom. We were constantly on the same page and kept in the loop. As events can be ever-changing, it was wonderful to always be informed of a change or adjustment to the event. Tionna has a very deep understanding of venue operations and how to best work with the team on the venue property to ensure the event went seamlessly. I would highly recommend Wedicity Wedding Day Detailing for all stages of planning as they are willing to jump right in and provide a perfect event for you and your guests!

Row 24 Events and Productions Row 24 Events and Productions Rooftop Weddings

We recently worked with Tionna and her Wedicity team on August 31st for a beautiful intimate wedding at Row 24 in the South Loop. The details were absolutely stunning with a large Mr & Mrs Sweet table and beautiful decor throughout. Her team was extremely organized and on time. The wedding and reception were in the same venue and the room flip was seamless. I also referred Wedicity to our client Sheena and John and it was a great match. Tionna was able to take their vision and bring it to life in an elegant intimate ceremony and reception. You will not be disappointed when you add Wedicity to your team of wedding day pros!

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael Wedding Officiants

Wedicity ranks among Chicago's top tier wedding planning services. With over twelve years in the service industry and wedding planner certification, Tionna is a proven wedding professional. Don't consider this a wedding expense. Consider it an investment. Best wishes! Rev. Michael

171 N. Aberdeen Street Chicago, IL, 60607
614-432-2334

Monday-Friday; 10am-6pm *Weekends are reserved for weddings *Sunday appointments available on request
Location of (Wedicity - Wedding Detailing)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding