Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About WeddingStories

Friend us on Facebook

Services available in the following areas: Newport - Providence - Boston - New York

2010 and 2011 WeddingWire Brides Choice winner. WeddingStories Video creates unique, artistic, and emotive films that will help you to never forget your wedding day. Using only state-of-the art equipment, Wedding Stories unobtrusively documents the details, the laughs and the special moments that will live on forever. It is the essence of telling a story, and this is what we do. We capture the details of your day and pay close attention to what is meaningful to you as a husband and wife. Without great footage, there is no context. Without the right editing, there is no meaning. We strive to not only document but to truly give you a sense of the feelings of the day. All videography studios show highlights and demos of their work and by all means please watch ours, but it is the content of the final edit that makes up the real substance of your wedding video. Please give us a call and set up an appointment to view such moments. It will be worth the time.

Follow WeddingStories on

• Videos 17

30 Reviews for WeddingStories

• Chantal

Chantal · Married on 09/23/2011

I was torn at first whether to hire a videographer, and kept putting it on the back burner. Thankfully I found John (somewhat last minute) and after getting my teaser video I am so happy I hired him! The morning after the wedding I felt like I missed a lot of the night, but seeing the 'next day' teaser instantly put me at ease, it came out beautifully and I can't wait to see the full length video!! John was a pleasure to work with, and most of the time I hardly noticed his team was there, so I am sure he captured some great candid moments!

Sent on 10/12/2011

Kelly · Married on 09/03/2011

My husband and I received our wedding video from John two weeks ago, only three months after our wedding! I can't make enough great comments about WeddingStories! The video was incredible! Not only was the visual, music, and quality exceptional but John captured EXACTLY how my we felt that day. I have watched our video every night since he delivered it and I sob every time. John's song selection is amazing. His love for his craft is infectious. I pray that every bride will receive the kind of video my husband and I got from WeddingStories.

Sent on 12/28/2011

Jessica · Married on 07/03/2011

I decided at the last minute to book a videographer for our wedding, attempting to surprise my husband with it. John was great at getting back to me and even willing to keep up the charade when my husband called to see if we was available for our wedding day (after I had already booked him!). On the day of the wedding, I didn’t even know he was shooting most of the time, as he remained unobtrusive. He was professional and personable (I didn’t meet him until the day of the wedding). A few days after the wedding, John posted a teaser on Facebook with a music video-like clip of some of the highlights of our reception. I was absolutely blown away by what he was able to do with some of the footage he had shot! It truly looked like something that should be on MTV! I am so looking forward to receiving my video so I can see the rest of his amazing work.

Sent on 08/16/2011

• Jules Ko Photography
    Jules Ko Photography Wedding Photographers

John is my favorite videographer, and I don't recommend videography lightly due to the great possibility our presence could collide in tight spaces, and short windows. John is utmost professional, friendly, calm, and collaborative. I wish more videographers had his gifts!

• All 4 You Disc Jockey
    All 4 You Disc Jockey Wedding DJs

We love to work with John from Wedding Stories! He gets as excited about your wedding as we do! His videos are cutting edge, yet timeless - you want him with you on your wedding day!

• All 4 You Disc Jockey