About MJL Photography & Films

Stunning Cinematic Wedding Films, and Photography

MJL Films Provides the latest in High Definition artistic wedding films. We utilize the highest quality cameras, lenses, audio, as well as specialty gear such as glidecams, rail systems, among others. We craft each and every wedding film to the unique style and character of each couples' personality and their wedding day.

We would love to sit down for a meeting and discuss how we can capture your day in stunning detail and quality!

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Multi. Cameras (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
DVD (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

We booked MJL photography for my son’s Bar Mitzvah. Michael and his team were absolutely fantastic! We talked about what I was looking for during my first meeting and he not only met but exceeded my expectations. The photographer was so nice, accommodating and fun. He captured every moment. The pictures came out beautiful. I loved having them a part of my event.

Profile Picture Staci, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My wife and I had our wedding on 10/14/17 and booked Mike Larson from MJL Photography & Films after seeing a lot of his work in research we were doing. We were looking for a certain style of video and photography and from the work we saw that he did, and when meeting him we knew we were going to be happy with his work. Mike is so passionate about his work that my words don't do it justice. We booked Mike for both video and photography as well as using him for our engagement photos. He also agreed to work out a contract with us that included an engagement style video. Do yourself a favor and check out some of his video and photography work because honestly words in this review truly do not do it justice. Any questions or concerns throughout the wedding process he answered and took care of it. He worked tirelessly on all of our stuff and the product was unbelievable. We want to thank Mike and his team for their hard work and dedication on capturing every moment of our special wedding day as well as the engagement photo/video work. I will definitely stay in contact with Mike and hopefully we can do some more work in the future together!

Matt and Amanda Fonaine