Des Moines, IA 50311 Map · Phone number

About Weddings Without Worries

Motto: "Let me Help you Stress Less!"

Serving the Central Iowa area since 2012, alleviating stress for brides who want their wedding day to be perfect. As a Wedding Planner, my goal is to provide a step by step approach to assure that on the day of the wedding, the bride only has to arrive on time because everything is planned and ready.

As a wedding planner, I prefer to meet with the bride in person so that we can form a relationship before discussing the bride’s dreams, budget, and expectations. Brides will benefit from my expertise and training because we will discuss the unforeseen details of planning a wedding. After meeting, most brides are ready to allow me to relieve them of the stresses associated with planning a wedding so that the bride can concentrate on enjoying one of the most important moments in her lifetime.

My organizational skills and my creativity along with my willingness to think outside the box are characteristics that help brides to not only accept, but welcome my assistance. Brides soon become comfortable to share their wildest dreams and ideas. Friends and family have often criiticized the thoughts or ideas of a bride; however, wild ideas and dreams are a welcomed challenge for me as a wedding planner. The bride and the groom are the two most important individuals at any wedding; but everyone knows that the bride is the one who really makes the decisions about her wedding day. It is easy to become overwhelmed with the details and my task is to assure that all details are handled in a smooth and successful manner.

Follow Weddings Without Worries on

me
brianbrenna 3333

28 Reviews for Weddings Without Worries

Bai · Married on 10/14/2017

From the beginning, JoAnn was a calming professional to help us through our wedding planning. We had the wedding outside of the town where we lived and having her to help us with our questions and needs was help and reassuring that we made the right choice. On our wedding day she was great at keeping all of us on schedule and it made our day run so well! We would recommend her services to anyone. Thank for everything JoAnn!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Sandy · Married on 09/09/2017

JoAnn was wonderful to work with. She handled EVERYTHING I had asked her to do. She made the day of the wedding stress-free. I would highly recommend her for your event. She’s a must have!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2016

JoAnn was the best! I was never overwhelmed of felt stressed, even in the days leading up to the wedding. And having JoAnn there for the wedding day made it possible for me to just enjoy the day as JoAnn took care of everything! I even had several wedding guests tell me how great she was! She is the best!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Weddings Without Worries FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 120.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Baqara Venue, Floral & Decor.
    Baqara Venue, Floral & Decor. Mansion Weddings

JoAnn is wonderful! I have seen her in action and she is amazing with details. She is there as much or as little as you need her. I highly recommend her to keep you organized and stress free, especially for your wedding day. Let your friends and family have fun the day of and let your wedding planner take care of all the details. You will be happy you did!

• Des Moines, 50311 See on map