Weddings From The Heart

Dayton, OH View map
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Weddings From The Heart is a Dayton, Ohio-based wedding consulting company.

After helping couples take their wedding dreams and turn them into reality for 27 years, owner Jean Neuhart has retired from planning. She now shares her wedding planning expertise through consulting and blogging, and is the author of “Wedding Invitations, RSVPs, and More! On My!” available in Kindle and paperback on Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08TPMGYL5).

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,295

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Samantha Married on 05/12/2018
    Gene was an absolute dream to have working for me. Cheap land 3 different wedding for me due to family issues. in the end we ended up having it on Mackinac Island which Jean did everything in her power to make happen and even changed all the way to Michigan to make sure everything went off without a hitch. she wasn't just really good at her job but she was very personable every time I had and if you I could call her up and talk to her and she would talk me through it. We loved working with Gene and wood highly recommend her to anybody and everybody.

Weddings From The Heart's reply:

I really enjoyed working with you and Matt, it was my pleasure helping to make sure you both had the wedding day you wanted. It was an absolutely beautiful day, and the view was breathtaking.

Gotta love voice to text. Makes for some amusing statements. After a little deciphering:

Jean was an absolute dream to have working for me. She planned 3 different weddings for me due to family issues. In the end we ended up having it on Mackinac Island which Jean did everything in her power to make happen and even traveled all the way to Michigan to make sure everything went off without a hitch. She wasn't just really good at her job but she was very personable. Every time I had an issue I could call her up and talk to her and she would talk me through it. We loved working with Jean and would highly recommend her to anybody and everybody.
    Brittney Married on 10/14/2017
    Working with Jean was an awesome experience! When I felt overwhelmed with anything thing she was there with a solution. I’d recommend her to any couple getting married.
    Amanda Married on 09/17/2017
    Jean was the absolute best! without her I would of been a mess on my big day. She was so helpful and the biggest help I could ever ask for, without her my wedding would not of been met my dream vision.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

OTF PhotoImages LLC OTF PhotoImages LLC Wedding Photographers

Wedding planners play an integral part in the team to make your wedding successful! Consider contacting Jean for wedding in the Miami Valley area.

Hilton Garden Inn Dayton/Beavercreek Hilton Garden Inn Dayton/Beavercreek Hotel Weddings

Jean is lovely to work with and she definitely plans your wedding from her heart! - Hilton Garden Inn Dayton/Beavercreek

Furst Florist Furst Florist Wedding Florists

Jean is such a pleasure to work with. Her attention to detail and gentle touch makes every event special.

Dayton, OH, 45424
Location of (Weddings From The Heart)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding