1306 Troy St., Dayton, OH 45404 Map · Phone number

About Furst Florist

Innovative design, unique style, creative flair.

It's what we do. It's who we are.

Furst has been creating fabulous bespoke wedding and events since 1905.
We're extremely proud of our reputation for outstanding designs and attention to detail.

With two accredited members of AIFD on staff, we're held to the highest standards in the floral industry. The American Institute of Floral Designers accreditation is the highest honor a designer can achieve. Standards are high and membership is prestigious with only 1250 accredited members in the world!

We're proud of who we are and what we do.

We'd love to create an amazing event for you!

Visit our Furst Events Facebook page and click the "Book Now" link to schedule your free consultation.

www.facebook.com/furstevents

Or give us a call at (937) 223-1213.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Follow Furst Florist on

06 0001 51 44998 v1
fullsizerender 3 51 44998 v1

49 Reviews for Furst Florist

Meagan · Married on 05/26/2018

Furst Florist cost significantly less than another company we got a quote from, and for much more beautiful flowers. They were so fun to meet with and very professional and helpful (for someone like me who knows nothing about flowers haha). They delivered flowers and corsages on time and set up the swags on the arch for us.
    I LOVED all the flowers. My bouquet was beautiful and affordable and looked beautiful all day.
    If you're looking for flowers in the Dayton area, make sure to get a quote from these guys!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Furst Florist's reply:

Thank you! We loved working with you! Congratulations from everyone at Furst!
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 10/14/2017

Loann was wonderful to work with.

Allison · Married on 08/05/2017

Picking out a florist was one of the most stressful aspects of planning my wedding. I picked Furst because I could tell that Loann knows more about flowers than I'll ever know. When I looked at the past projects Furst completed I knew that they would do outstanding work. And guess what?! They did an even better job than what I could have imagined. I was seriously shocked at how perfect my flowers were. Furst took my vision of colors and textures, the flowers I loved, the flowers I don't like as much, and created something spectacular. I told my husband that in a few years I would love it if he would get my bouquet remade (maybe not as big) as an anniversary gift. I just loved it that much!

Furst Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• Elizabeth Anne Events
    Elizabeth Anne Events Wedding Planners

One of the best florists serving the Dayton/Cincinnati regions! Thanks for beautiful flowers Furst!

• Kevin Lush Photography
    Kevin Lush Photography Wedding Photographers

Flowers are always beautiful and fresh for the weddings I have photographed.

• Childers Photography
    Childers Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with the staff at Furst Florist for 20+ years and literally hundreds of times! I can truly say that never in that time have we seen a bride disappointed with their flowers! As a wedding photographer we take lots of images of the flowers alone and with wedding party and they are consistently fantastic! We highly recommend Furst Florist as one of the best that the Dayton area has to offer and have been so for several decades!

• 1306 Troy St. Dayton, OH 45404 See on map