49 Reviews for Furst Florist

Chuppah Decor (2)
Venue Visit (1)
Single Flowers (1)
49 Furst Florist Reviews

Furst Florist cost significantly less than another company we got a quote from, and for much more beautiful flowers. They were so fun to meet with and very professional and helpful (for someone like me who knows nothing about flowers haha). They delivered flowers and corsages on time and set up the swags on the arch for us.
I LOVED all the flowers. My bouquet was beautiful and affordable and looked beautiful all day.
If you're looking for flowers in the Dayton area, make sure to get a quote from these guys!

Profile Picture Meagan, 5/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Loann was wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Molly , 10/14/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Delivery, Set Up

Picking out a florist was one of the most stressful aspects of planning my wedding. I picked Furst because I could tell that Loann knows more about flowers than I'll ever know. When I looked at the past projects Furst completed I knew that they would do outstanding work. And guess what?! They did an even better job than what I could have imagined. I was seriously shocked at how perfect my flowers were. Furst took my vision of colors and textures, the flowers I loved, the flowers I don't like as much, and created something spectacular. I told my husband that in a few years I would love it if he would get my bouquet remade (maybe not as big) as an anniversary gift. I just loved it that much!

Profile Picture User7899530, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Corsages

Furst did an amazing job at my daughter's wedding. Loann is incredibly talented and her vision was spot on. We loved the look she created and our friends and family are still commenting on how gorgeous the flowers were! Working with Loann was one of the best choices we made planning this wedding and we couldn't be more pleased. Many thanks for adding the WOW factor!

Profile Picture Randy, 10/22/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Our wedding isn't scheduled until 9/18/2016. But at the intial meeting the consultant had suggested a desing for the reception table centerpieces. We asked if we could come back and see an example. She said that was no problem. So a week later we went back to view the sample and it was absolutely gorgeous. Then they turned around and gave it to us for free.
We could have not been more pleased with the service in the planning and the quality of the flowers.
I had purchased flowers for other occassions from this vendor before. That is why I went back to them for my wedding.
Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Michael, 9/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Furst has been nothing but helpful for our wedding. We had met with another shop prior to coming here and that shop was very scatter brained, delayed in response and overall just very expensive so we decided to try Furst since we have always had a good experience there. Loann was wonderful, she had tons of ideas to achieve the look that I wanted. She was always very quick to respond and accommodating to any changes that I had made. Not to mention that their prices were far less that the previous shop we had visited. The two shops cannot even compare! I would definitely recommend Furst Florist.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

The wedding consultant was fabulous. She helped us make the bride's vision a beautiful reality. It was a woodsy theme, with no flowers at all, but it was gorgeous. They provided plants and birch and tulle and lights and it was enchanting. They delivered on time, and picked up exactly as promised. They were a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture User7008305, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were perfection for my wedding!

Profile Picture Melanie, 7/9/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Delivery

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Furst the Florist was in creating all of the floral elements for our daughter and son-in-law's wedding. We met two years in advance (!) with the initial ideas and fined tuned it down to the tiniest details just days before the wedding without any issues what so ever. They were always available for a quick conversation and even created mock-up designs of our center pieces. They showed up on time and set up everything. We didn't have to lift a finger. I would say that our expectations were not only met with Furst the Florist...they were blown out of the water!

Profile Picture Heidi, 7/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

We were very pleased with Furst. There was a lot of flexibility in the arrangements and the amount of flowers desired. During my consultation, I was able to show pictures of what I was looking for (bouquets with wildflowers and ferns), and then the consultant left and returned with a sample bouquet based on what I was suggesting. She was really dedicated to giving me exactly what I wanted. The flowers all arrived exactly when they were supposed to. For price reference, we received one large bouquet and four small ones, two corsages, and seven boutonnieres.

Profile Picture Elysia, 4/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Breathing take is the best way to describe the flowers at my daughter's wedding. What a wonderful vendor to work with and the flowers were gorgeous!

Profile Picture User5480837, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
4.7

I was so pleased with the quality of the flowers for my wedding. Not only did they look great the people who made them worked step by step with me and made sure I had the final okay on everything. I was very specific with what I wanted and they matched perfectly.

Profile Picture Maria , 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Luanne did a great job on my wedding. Very beautiful and just what I was looking for. Flowers held up great!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From the moment I sat down, the thoughts that Ihad visioned became someone's else masterpiece. The design was on point. The flowers for my centerpieces were breathtaking and she matched and discounted my online order. I'm thrilled with Furst Florist services and flowers. Best quality and value by anyone else I checked out

Profile Picture Taryn, 4/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Holy WOW! When I walked in to my church I shed tears because the flowers were so beautiful. My flower girl's floral headpiece and their pomander balls were absolutely precious. The reception site was stunning, and I was in complete awe...it was a true fairy tale! I would not have changed one thing. My guests were so impressed, I've received countless compliments. Loann was flexible in any changes I had along the way, and responsive. To say she understood my vision was an understatement. My winter wedding colors were ivory, white and shades of gray and silver. A few days before the wedding I got a call that my peonies had arrived and that they had a hint of blush pink in them, Loann consulted me and we were able to choose new flowers to execute my dream bouquet. I would highly recommend Furst Florist to any bride looking for wow-factor florals, and first-class customer service.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/22/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I have been using Furst for 20 years and continue to hear feedback on how beautiful the flowers and arrangements are. Always over the top!

Profile Picture Pam, 10/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They did an awesome job on our wedding decorations and bouquets! It was setup so beautifully!

Profile Picture Janice, 10/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am so happy we chose Furst Florist for our wedding. Loann is so incredibly talented and wonderful to work with. She arranged a preview for us based on our initial meeting that was stunning, and was very knowledgeable and able to help us tweak the design to exactly what we wanted. Our bouquets were perfect and the floral arrangements at our reception were breathtakingly beautiful.

Profile Picture Julia, 9/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beautiful work as always! My guests were blown away. Always a pleasure to work with Furst!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/23/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They were great I had no idea what I wanted when I went in there and they helped me and kept it to my budget !! The flowers for my wedding turned out amazing !!

Profile Picture Leann, 6/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My mom and I talked to the owner about doing the flowers for my wedding. They looked fantastic! They were very helpful and were so nice to help us finish setting up the tables for the reception. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture User4271243, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I loved my flowers from Furst Florist. Loann was very easy to work with. She called me right away after my first inquiry, even though she was on an out-of-town trip. Flowers were beautiful and seemed reasonable compared to the one other quote I got. Also, it was very helpful that she tested the light up branches two days before the wedding. When the bargain batteries we had purchased appeared to melt, she offered to procure better batteries for us.

Profile Picture Emily, 12/21/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They did a great job. Flowers were beautiful and fresh. Would recommend them!

Profile Picture Belinda, 10/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I used Furst Florist for my wedding and can say that they made my day so wonderful! From the first meeting with Jeanna to the BIG day, everything was easy and stress free. The flowers were so perfect! My vision in my head was put to life but so much better! Looking back at the photos it makes me so happy we have such talented and wonderful people in Dayton that we were able to have make our day so beautiful!

Profile Picture User2510629, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Party Supplies

Our flowers were great. They were great about communicating with us about what we wanted and they delivered them perfectly. I made the centerpiece containers...dropped them off and they filled them up. When they delivered them I wanted to cry they were so beautiful.

Profile Picture User2790202, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews