Furst Florist Reviews

49 | Dayton, OH

49 Reviews for Furst Florist

49 Furst Florist Reviews

Meagan · Married on 05/26/2018

Furst Florist cost significantly less than another company we got a quote from, and for much more beautiful flowers. They were so fun to meet with and very professional and helpful (for someone like me who knows nothing about flowers haha). They delivered flowers and corsages on time and set up the swags on the arch for us.
    I LOVED all the flowers. My bouquet was beautiful and affordable and looked beautiful all day.
    If you're looking for flowers in the Dayton area, make sure to get a quote from these guys!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Furst Florist's reply:

Thank you! We loved working with you! Congratulations from everyone at Furst!
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 10/14/2017

Loann was wonderful to work with.

Allison · Married on 08/05/2017

Picking out a florist was one of the most stressful aspects of planning my wedding. I picked Furst because I could tell that Loann knows more about flowers than I'll ever know. When I looked at the past projects Furst completed I knew that they would do outstanding work. And guess what?! They did an even better job than what I could have imagined. I was seriously shocked at how perfect my flowers were. Furst took my vision of colors and textures, the flowers I loved, the flowers I don't like as much, and created something spectacular. I told my husband that in a few years I would love it if he would get my bouquet remade (maybe not as big) as an anniversary gift. I just loved it that much!

Randy · Married on 10/22/2016

Furst did an amazing job at my daughter's wedding. Loann is incredibly talented and her vision was spot on. We loved the look she created and our friends and family are still commenting on how gorgeous the flowers were! Working with Loann was one of the best choices we made planning this wedding and we couldn't be more pleased. Many thanks for adding the WOW factor!

Melanie · Married on 07/09/2016

The flowers were perfection for my wedding!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Furst Florist's reply:

Thank you for making Furst part of your wedding celebration! We're simply thrilled you loved your flowers. Congratulations from everyone here at Furst!

Heidi · Married on 07/02/2016

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Furst the Florist was in creating all of the floral elements for our daughter and son-in-law's wedding. We met two years in advance (!) with the initial ideas and fined tuned it down to the tiniest details just days before the wedding without any issues what so ever. They were always available for a quick conversation and even created mock-up designs of our center pieces. They showed up on time and set up everything. We didn't have to lift a finger. I would say that our expectations were not only met with Furst the Florist...they were blown out of the water!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Furst Florist's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you! Thank you for letting Furst be a part of the celebration!

Elysia · Married on 04/16/2016

We were very pleased with Furst. There was a lot of flexibility in the arrangements and the amount of flowers desired. During my consultation, I was able to show pictures of what I was looking for (bouquets with wildflowers and ferns), and then the consultant left and returned with a sample bouquet based on what I was suggesting. She was really dedicated to giving me exactly what I wanted. The flowers all arrived exactly when they were supposed to. For price reference, we received one large bouquet and four small ones, two corsages, and seven boutonnieres.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Furst Florist's reply:

Thank you for letting Furst be a special part of your wedding day! Congratulations from everyone at Furst!

Breathing take is the best way to describe the flowers at my daughter's wedding. What a wonderful vendor to work with and the flowers were gorgeous!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Furst Florist's reply:

Thank you! We enjoyed working with you to make your wedding day beautiful. Congratulations from everyone here at Furst!

Taryn · Married on 04/11/2015

From the moment I sat down, the thoughts that Ihad visioned became someone's else masterpiece. The design was on point. The flowers for my centerpieces were breathtaking and she matched and discounted my online order. I'm thrilled with Furst Florist services and flowers. Best quality and value by anyone else I checked out

Holy WOW! When I walked in to my church I shed tears because the flowers were so beautiful. My flower girl's floral headpiece and their pomander balls were absolutely precious. The reception site was stunning, and I was in complete awe...it was a true fairy tale! I would not have changed one thing. My guests were so impressed, I've received countless compliments. Loann was flexible in any changes I had along the way, and responsive. To say she understood my vision was an understatement. My winter wedding colors were ivory, white and shades of gray and silver. A few days before the wedding I got a call that my peonies had arrived and that they had a hint of blush pink in them, Loann consulted me and we were able to choose new flowers to execute my dream bouquet. I would highly recommend Furst Florist to any bride looking for wow-factor florals, and first-class customer service.

Pam · Married on 10/18/2014

I have been using Furst for 20 years and continue to hear feedback on how beautiful the flowers and arrangements are. Always over the top!

They did an awesome job on our wedding decorations and bouquets! It was setup so beautifully!

Julia · Married on 09/13/2014

I am so happy we chose Furst Florist for our wedding. Loann is so incredibly talented and wonderful to work with. She arranged a preview for us based on our initial meeting that was stunning, and was very knowledgeable and able to help us tweak the design to exactly what we wanted. Our bouquets were perfect and the floral arrangements at our reception were breathtakingly beautiful.

Jennifer · Married on 08/23/2014

Beautiful work as always! My guests were blown away. Always a pleasure to work with Furst!

Leann · Married on 06/28/2014

They were great I had no idea what I wanted when I went in there and they helped me and kept it to my budget !! The flowers for my wedding turned out amazing !!

My mom and I talked to the owner about doing the flowers for my wedding. They looked fantastic! They were very helpful and were so nice to help us finish setting up the tables for the reception. Highly recommended.

Belinda · Married on 10/26/2013

They did a great job. Flowers were beautiful and fresh. Would recommend them!

I used Furst Florist for my wedding and can say that they made my day so wonderful! From the first meeting with Jeanna to the BIG day, everything was easy and stress free. The flowers were so perfect! My vision in my head was put to life but so much better! Looking back at the photos it makes me so happy we have such talented and wonderful people in Dayton that we were able to have make our day so beautiful!

Our flowers were great. They were great about communicating with us about what we wanted and they delivered them perfectly. I made the centerpiece containers...dropped them off and they filled them up. When they delivered them I wanted to cry they were so beautiful.

Working with Furst was a great experience. They were extremely helpful keeping the price down for us, which was a priority, as we did not have a very large flower budget. The flowers were beautiful and ready when scheduled.

Marisa · Married on 06/15/2013

My flowers were everything I wanted and more. I wanted all shades of purples, pinks, and ivory.I also had 12 girls, 6 guys, and numerous others as well as ceremony flowers and other miscellaneous flowers that I needed. I told loann I really didn't want to spend over a 1000 but still want it to look amazing. She helped me come up with a look that was exactly what I was looking for. I couldnt have asked for more. Thank you loann :) I also have to compliment her on her timeliness on answering questions. You will find many of the vendors do not do this. I did not have this issue with furst. Thanks again. I loved my bouquet so much I have it at freeze frame now so I can keep it as a souvenir :)

Devon · Married on 05/11/2013

Furst florist was a wonderful vendor and even worked with us to match the weekly church flowers to our wedding! The guided us wonderfully and we are extremely grateful for their amazing services. From the bouquets, to the boutonnieres, to the center pieces everything was just as we asked and they were extremely communicative throughout our planning time which we very much appreciated.

Jeanette · Married on 10/20/2012

The flowers were perfect. We picked Cala Lillies and Furst provided gorgeous flowers! The price was great and the wedding department was great and so easy to work with. My mother is actually a florist herself, but decided that she wanted to hire Furst to do the wedding so it was less stress for her and she was VERY impressed with them. We would highly recommend using Furst the Florist!

• Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 09/29/2012

I could not have asked for a better vendor for our flowers. Since we had a fall wedding, I was a little concerned about using fresh flowers for everything but Lo-Ann worked with us in finding the perfect fit for our wedding. The sunset calla lilies that we used were the perfect color and the pop of craspedia that she suggested added the perfect amount whimsy and charm to the bouquets. We didn't want to use flowers in the centerpieces or decoration, but they were then extremely attentive to our bouquets and boutonnieres. The touches of burlap that Lo-Ann suggested were perfect for our rustic chic theme and after only one meeting I was confident that everything would turn out perfectly. I was certainly not disappointed on the wedding day when my gorgeous flowers showed up. I would use them again in a heartbeat for any of my other floral needs!

Furst did a wonderful job on our wedding flowers! They were quite flexible and accomodating with us, helping us create beautiful centerpieces from an idea that we had using antique vanity trays. It was a pleasure doing business with them and I will recommend them to my friends when they marry :)