Kevin Lush Photography

Dayton, OH View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

You need an experienced, reliable photographer who puts you at ease. That’s me.

Are you looking for artistic, unique, fun images without sacrificing flexibility? Do you need a straightforward selection of packages? Would you like to own all of your images and decide what to do with them? With fifteen years of experience, I know the last thing you want to worry about is your wedding photographer. When you book your wedding with me, you can rely on an effortless experience without sacrificing your unique vision. I’m a highly recommended Dayton, Cincinnati, and Columbus wedding photographer who wants to collaborate to make your wedding stress-free and easy. I won’t try to run the show or monopolize all of your time. I offer one product – sophisticated photography, simplified. “Of all of our vendors on our wedding day, I had the most fun with and was most impressed with you!”

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Add'l Hours
Albums
Negatives
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Proofs

• Amanda
    Amanda H. Married on 10/04/2021

Amazing Photographer - Chicago Engagement Session

Kevin is an amazing photographer! My fiancé and I are in a unique situation in that we are getting married in Dayton but live in Chicago. We wanted to have our engagement photos in Chicago and Kevin was more than happy to work with us to make that happen. He was organized and helpful in planning the locations and flexible when we had to postpone a week due to weather. My fiancé and I aren’t big picture-takers so we were both a little nervous but Kevin made the whole experience relaxed and enjoyable. And the pictures were stunning! Kevin posed us just enough to ensure we looked our best while still looking and feeling very natural. He not only photographed us beautifully but also captured all the beauty of the parks, lakefront and city views of Chicago that we were hoping our photos would reflect. We are so happy with our engagement photos and looking forward to being photographed again by Kevin on our big day!

Kevin Lush Photography's reply:

Thank you. Your Chicago engagement session was amazing! Thanks for giving me the opportunity. We sure covered a lot of ground that day.
  • Holli
    Holli G. Married on 04/24/2021

Excellent!

Kevin did our engagement pictures. He was fantastic! So flexible and helpful. His website alone is very helpful! Our pictures are beautiful and the entire experience was awesome. Highly highly recommend Kevin Lush. You won’t regret it!

Kevin Lush Photography's reply:

Thank you! You and your fiancee were great to work with. Great choice of outfits too! It was my pleasure.
    David M. Married on 07/25/2020

Hoerner Wedding at Magnolia Estate

Kevin is so talented and an excellent, professional, photographer. Very reasonably priced for all the photos he does. Kevin photographed our daughter, Hannah Irene, and her fiance Trent Hoerner, engagement pictures last fall and small wedding pics in late July. Kevin will take the photos for Hannah and Trent next July as well for their celebration ceremony and reception. Strongly advise you speak to Kevin for any special photography needs you have. (I was NOT paid to say that, he is just that good :))

Kevin Lush Photography's reply:

Thank you! All of you were wonderful. Such a fun (but short) wedding day! Her full day event in 2021 will be fantastic and stress free.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Jessica & Tony
    13 photos · 09/22/2018

Pricing

Kohler Catering Kohler Catering Wedding Caterers

Kevin, we appreciate your loyalty to our services, it is always a pleasure to see you at our venue.

Dayton Mobile DJ Dayton Mobile DJ Wedding DJs

I have had the pleasure of working with Kevin on multiple occasions. He is very laid back and easy to work with. I would highly recommend Kevin Lush Photography to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding.

Liftoff Entertainment Liftoff Entertainment Wedding DJs

Kevin was a pleasure to work with. He is very laid back and easy to work with. The pictures I saw from the wedding were awesome.

1 Oakwood Avenue Box 661 Dayton, OH, 45409
(937) 321-5752

8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Location of (Kevin Lush Photography)

Kevin Lush Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kevin Lush Photography include in the starting price?

Kevin Lush Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kevin Lush Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kevin Lush Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Kevin Lush Photography offer?

Kevin Lush Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Kevin Lush Photography offer?

Kevin Lush Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kevin Lush Photography offer for wedding events?

Kevin Lush Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Kevin Lush Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kevin Lush Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding