Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kevin Lush Photography

Your Photos. Your Freedom.

For more than 10 years and 150+ weddings, I have been one of the top wedding photographers in Dayton, Cincinnati, and southwest Ohio.  Being an affordable high-end Dayton and Cincinnati wedding photographer drives me to provide a premium, one of a kind wedding day experience to you, the bride and groom.  With Kevin Lush Photography, you receive all high-res digital images via digital download, a rights release, a complimentary engagement session, and a custom coffee table book, all at an affordable price.  Let me show you why I am continually one of the most sought-after high-end Cincinnati and Dayton wedding photographers, and I will capture your special day like no one else can.  All-inclusive packages start at only $1900 for all Cincinnati weddings and Dayton weddings.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Slideshow (1)
Proofs (1)

Kevin is above and beyond everything a wedding photographer should be. He has an incredible focus on the day and making it special for not only the bride but the groom and the family as well. He is a very thoughtful and inclusive photographer. Thoughtful in the way he captures pictures you would have never thought to ask for and inclusive in the way he makes even your family and friends feel special/important. I am beyond lucky and so happy that he was able to do our pictures for our special day. We had unique circumstances (deployment) that required us to change our wedding date from 6 months away to 5 weeks away on a Wednesday. He was not only delightfully accommodating but was equally excited and embraced the fast approaching day a long with us. Kevin also made a wonderful recommendation of the DJ we used who we were beyond pleased with. We are very lucky to have someone like Kevin to have captured one of the best days of our lives.

Photo of Kevin Lush Photography in Dayton, OH - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Lauren, 12/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kevin Lush was absolutely wonderful to work with on our wedding day. Kevin has the perfect ability to remain laid back while also being timely and efficient. He snapped photos at moments I would have never thought to take a picture but they turned out beautiful. My family absolutely loves our wedding photos. I really appreciate the ability to have all the photos on a USB drive and online gallery so you are able to print as many copies as you would like - this is a bonus many other photographers do not provide. Kevin also got some great shots of our wedding guests enjoying the reception that have been so fun to review. Your wedding day goes by in the blink of an eye but having quality photos helps you relive the fun over and over! Thank you!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you're looking for a photographer who is awesome, fun, takes great pics, affordable, and is efficient, then Kevin Lush is your guy!

Kevin married my wife and I on Friday, Oct. 6, 2017 at Camp Mary Orton in Worthington/Columbus, Ohio.

He took our engagement photo's in my mother-in-law's backyard and was willing to travel in order to do so. Our engagement photos were amazing and Kevin made the shoot so much fun.

On our wedding day, Kevin was incredible. He knew how to keep things moving, he was patient yet efficient with the time allotted, and he took great shots. He captured what we wanted from our day and evening. We could not have been more pleased with choosing Kevin to shoot one of most special days of our lives.

Thank you so much, Kevin!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/6/17, 1 Review

27 Photos

Portfolio Small

27 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Kevin, we appreciate your loyalty to our services, it is always a pleasure to see you at our venue.

I have had the pleasure of working with Kevin on multiple occasions. He is very laid back and easy to work with. I would highly recommend Kevin Lush Photography to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding.

Kevin was a pleasure to work with. He is very laid back and easy to work with. The pictures I saw from the wedding were awesome.

Events