21 N Beckel St, Dayton, OH 45403 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Liftoff Entertainment

Liftoff Entertainment provides high quality DJ and Photo Booth services in the Dayton, Cincinnati, and Northern Kentucky areas. Our goal at every reception is to make sure all guests have an enjoyable experience. Our staff is trained to make sure your event flows smoothly from introductions through dinner, all the way to the last song of the night. Professional but Fun is a phrase you will hear us use a lot and we live by that. All of our staff have a fun and outgoing personality, without being over the top. Think of it this way: with good DJ's, you notice the DJ; with great DJ's you notice the party.

Please take a look at our pictures and videos below and if you like what you see, please contact us at info@liftoffentertainment.com.

Follow Liftoff Entertainment on

4b1c736ff4440ecd 1472756092993 img2109

• Videos 1

35 Reviews for Liftoff Entertainment

Courtney · Married on 09/08/2018

Our wedding day was such a whirlwind, but Sam kept everything on track! The energy was insane and there was literally no moment when the dance floor was empty. Somehow, his jams got someone to do a back flip and someone else to rip his pants, so we'd say it was a great success! Sam created a moment that we will never forget - at the end of the night, he played our last song and asked all of our guests to circle around the two of us. Everyone was singing, swaying, embracing and it was just the best picture we will always have engrained into our memories as we looked around at all of our loved ones there to celebrate with us.

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Tim

Tim Purcell · Married on 07/28/2018

Excellent DJ

Jay was our favorite vendor, without a doubt. He made the entire process beyond easy and accommodated a special audio setup for my best man’s speech. Our guests were highly complementary of both the music and the selfie mirror.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Jasmine · Married on 07/01/2017

Liftoff Entertainment was probably the best decision we made for the wedding. Last minute our singer backed out of being our MC for the night, and Jay stepped up to the plate. My Husband and I went to him TWO DAYS before the wedding, and Jay helped lay everything out for us. From the schedule, to the songs for the bridal party to walk down to, to even coordinating with the performers during the wedding. While we were eating dinner, my husband and I saw Jay mouth 10 minutes (with hands up) to the performers to let them know when they were supposed to go on.

Liftoff Entertainment also did our engagement party. I am Iranian/Iraqi, and my husband is Lebanese, so between the both of us wanting music from both backgrounds, on top of wanting some current American songs, Jay nailed it. For someone who is not used to this type of music, he just needed a few suggestions for songs, and then he was able to hit the ground running and feel the crowd.

I cannot say enough good things about Liftoff Entertainment. These guys are professionals, and they know what they are doing. Thank you so much for making our wedding run so smoothly. I don't know what we would have done without you.

Also, check out their photo booths, and giant letters! We had the selfie mirror and the letters Y&A at our wedding, and they were both a hit!

Sent on 08/28/2017

• Hemmelgarn Entertainment DJ & Photo Booth Services, LLC
    Hemmelgarn Entertainment DJ & Photo Booth Services, LLC Wedding DJs

One of the most professional, reputable companies in the Dayton area. You will not be disappointed with everything Liftoff Entertainment has to offer! It's always a pleasure to network with such a great company who brings so much to the industry!

• Childers Photography
    Childers Photography Wedding Photographers

Jay, owner of Liftoff Entertainment, is an awesome DJ! We have worked with him and his crew on many occasions. He always gets the party started and it doesn't stop until the lights go out! We highly recommend Liftoff Entertainment!

• Images by Daniel Michael Photography
    Images by Daniel Michael Photography Wedding Photographers

I love the fun yet professional atmosphere I always experience when working with Liftoff Entertainment. The passion for what they do is amazing and the quality of what they do is second to none.

• 21 N Beckel St Dayton, Ohio, 45403 See on map