Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Liftoff Entertainment

Launching Legendary Events

Liftoff Entertainment provides high quality DJ and Photo Booth services in the Dayton, Cincinnati, and Northern Kentucky areas. Our goal at every reception is to make sure all guests have an enjoyable experience. Our staff is trained to make sure your event flows smoothly from introductions through dinner, all the way to the last song of the night. Professional but Fun is a phrase you will hear us use a lot and we live by that. All of our staff have a fun and outgoing personality, without being over the top. Think of it this way: with good DJ's, you notice the DJ; with great DJ's you notice the party.

Please take a look at our pictures and videos below and if you like what you see, please contact us at

Categories: Wedding DJ

MC (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

Liftoff Entertainment was probably the best decision we made for the wedding. Last minute our singer backed out of being our MC for the night, and Jay stepped up to the plate. My Husband and I went to him TWO DAYS before the wedding, and Jay helped lay everything out for us. From the schedule, to the songs for the bridal party to walk down to, to even coordinating with the performers during the wedding. While we were eating dinner, my husband and I saw Jay mouth 10 minutes (with hands up) to the performers to let them know when they were supposed to go on.

Liftoff Entertainment also did our engagement party. I am Iranian/Iraqi, and my husband is Lebanese, so between the both of us wanting music from both backgrounds, on top of wanting some current American songs, Jay nailed it. For someone who is not used to this type of music, he just needed a few suggestions for songs, and then he was able to hit the ground running and feel the crowd.

I cannot say enough good things about Liftoff Entertainment. These guys are professionals, and they know what they are doing. Thank you so much for making our wedding run so smoothly. I don't know what we would have done without you.

Also, check out their photo booths, and giant letters! We had the selfie mirror and the letters Y&A at our wedding, and they were both a hit!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jay at Liftoff was perfect for our wedding. Kind, punctual, well priced, polite, funny and seamless. So great!! Would use him and his team in a second.

Profile Picture Brent, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Jay is very professional and great at what he does. He was very easy to communicate with and flexible in getting things done. Dj Jay used an online portal to help select songs and allowed me to send some specific mp3s of songs that weren't readily available in the portal. He did a great job of moving the reception along and keeping people on the dance floor. We presented him with a challenge because it was a multicultural wedding. DJ Jay did a great job mixing both traditional Nigerian and American music throughout the night and managed to keep everyone on the dance floor the whole night. It was a very successful night and he played a major role in making it happen. I would gladly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding DJ.

Profile Picture Jude, 10/8/16, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1472756005150 11393679102045233366700324948753050419126526o
220x220 sq 1472756054958 blimbaum wedding847
220x220 sq 1472756091458 img0286
220x220 sq 1472756092993 img2109

Jay, owner of Liftoff Entertainment, is an awesome DJ! We have worked with him and his crew on many occasions. He always gets the party started and it doesn't stop until the lights go out! We highly recommend Liftoff Entertainment!

I love the fun yet professional atmosphere I always experience when working with Liftoff Entertainment. The passion for what they do is amazing and the quality of what they do is second to none.

I worked with Jay at a wedding where I performed for the ceremony/cocktail hour and he DJ'ed the reception. He is very professional and has a great personality. He not only played the perfect music for each portion of the reception but did a really good job of maintaining a good flow and transitioning from dinner to getting people loosened up and dancing. I'd highly recommend! Bob Crawford, Acoustic Musician

Best DJ in Dayton. I have photographed 85+ weddings and haven't had a better DJ at any of them.

411 E Fifth St, Suite 100, Dayton, OH 45402   See On Map