Kevin Lush Photography Reviews

41 Reviews for Kevin Lush Photography

41 Kevin Lush Photography Reviews

Alyssa · Married on 10/20/2018

Fun and easy going

Kevin is a natural with the camera and makes everyone laugh with silly jokes. He doesn’t waste time and his pictures are always pretty. Thank you for making our day fun!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kevin Lush Photography's reply:

Thank you for a fun but very cold and windy day. You handled the unexpected weather at Ohio Barn very well. Thanks!

Caitlin · Married on 10/05/2018

Great photographer!

We had one problem with our photos, there are absolutely way too many great pictures to choose from. Kevin also did our engagement pics and we loved them also. Kevin is great to work with and I would highly recommend him. He also gets your pictures back to you pretty quickly. I had mine like 9 days after my wedding.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Kevin Lush Photography's reply:

Thank you. Your Willow Tree wedding was perfect! You provided me a great deal of time for bridal portraits, and I had a lot of fun photographing you and your bridesmaids.

Joselyn · Married on 08/11/2018

Kevin did such an amazing job photographing our wedding at the Masonic Center and with our free engagement session!! We couldn't be more grateful! The photos were all beautiful and we have so many options to chose from! I was very determined to have two photographers to make sure that nothing got missed, but after seeing Kevin's work and meeting with him, I was confident in his ability, and he didn't disappoint. He didn't miss a single shot, there's nothing that I wish was done differently, or anything that we felt was missing. With Kevin's amazing attention to detail so there's really no reason to worry about small details, because he sees and notices them all.

We did his 12 hour package, so he was not only there for getting ready photos, the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception, but he also was there when we went out after the reception for drinks so he was able to get some pretty awesome end of the night pictures.

We received our engagement photos the next day and we got all of our wedding photos 6 days after the wedding. I don't know if any reviews can even do him justice, I would 100% recommend Kevin to anyone looking for an amazing photographer!!!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Kevin Lush Photography 1
    Kevin Lush Photography 2
    Kevin Lush Photography 3

Kevin Lush Photography's reply:

Thank you! I had such a nice day with all of you!!

Lauren · Married on 12/27/2017

Kevin is above and beyond everything a wedding photographer should be. He has an incredible focus on the day and making it special for not only the bride but the groom and the family as well. He is a very thoughtful and inclusive photographer. Thoughtful in the way he captures pictures you would have never thought to ask for and inclusive in the way he makes even your family and friends feel special/important. I am beyond lucky and so happy that he was able to do our pictures for our special day. We had unique circumstances (deployment) that required us to change our wedding date from 6 months away to 5 weeks away on a Wednesday. He was not only delightfully accommodating but was equally excited and embraced the fast approaching day a long with us. Kevin also made a wonderful recommendation of the DJ we used who we were beyond pleased with. We are very lucky to have someone like Kevin to have captured one of the best days of our lives.

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Kevin Lush Photography 4

Thanks!

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/11/2017

Kevin Lush was absolutely wonderful to work with on our wedding day. Kevin has the perfect ability to remain laid back while also being timely and efficient. He snapped photos at moments I would have never thought to take a picture but they turned out beautiful. My family absolutely loves our wedding photos. I really appreciate the ability to have all the photos on a USB drive and online gallery so you are able to print as many copies as you would like - this is a bonus many other photographers do not provide. Kevin also got some great shots of our wedding guests enjoying the reception that have been so fun to review. Your wedding day goes by in the blink of an eye but having quality photos helps you relive the fun over and over! Thank you!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Thank you!!

Kimberly · Married on 10/06/2017

If you're looking for a photographer who is awesome, fun, takes great pics, affordable, and is efficient, then Kevin Lush is your guy!

Kevin married my wife and I on Friday, Oct. 6, 2017 at Camp Mary Orton in Worthington/Columbus, Ohio.

He took our engagement photo's in my mother-in-law's backyard and was willing to travel in order to do so. Our engagement photos were amazing and Kevin made the shoot so much fun.

On our wedding day, Kevin was incredible. He knew how to keep things moving, he was patient yet efficient with the time allotted, and he took great shots. He captured what we wanted from our day and evening. We could not have been more pleased with choosing Kevin to shoot one of most special days of our lives.

Thank you so much, Kevin!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Kevin Lush Photography's reply:

Thank you again! I had such a great time. There were more people dancing at your wedding than I've seen in 5 years. Thank you!!

Kelsey · Married on 09/16/2017

Kevin was fantastic throughout our entire wedding preparation process and through the entire wedding day. He is creative, flexible, professional, and very reasonably priced. We love the coffee table book he created for us, and the convenience of having access to all of the digital photos. We would highly recommend him to anyone preparing for a wedding or other event!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Kevin Lush Photography's reply:

Thank you! Your Holy Angels wedding was very nice. I LOVE the photo I took of all of you on the jungle gym / playground. It turned out so well.

Cassie · Married on 07/29/2017

Kevin just recently photographed my wedding and it was a wonderful experience. He is professional, quick, and knows what types of shots he is going for. Kevin also likes to hear your ideas for photos, but if you don't come with your own he has many poses. He was a joy to work with and I would recommend him to anyone in the Ohio area, because even though there was a small, reasonable fee he traveled for my wedding. The engagement session photos were given to me couple days later and the wedding photos were a week later. Please meet with him and see what I am talking about, you will fall in love!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Kevin Lush Photography's reply:

Thank you! I had a great time in eastern Ohio and Wheeling, West Virginia. All of you were great to work with, and I absolutely loved the River City Restaurant & Banquets. This Dayton and Cincinnati wedding photographer is so glad to have worked with you twice!

Keri · Married on 06/03/2017

We could not be more in love with our engagement and wedding pictures! The day of our wedding Kevin was endlessly taking pictures, posed and candid. He had the best ideas and was willing to take anything specific we wanted as well. He also got us all of our pictures and a book of his favorites within 1-2 weeks. Amazing!

We still cannot believe what a good value we got for this. We knew the photographer would be one of the most important parts of our wedding and we are not disappointed!!

Thank you Kevin!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Kevin Lush Photography's reply:

Thank you! This is what I strive for every wedding!

Briana · Married on 05/27/2017

Kevin helped with the success on my wedding day. He had great ideas and placed us quickly on a very hot day. Kevin was also willing to take pictures I asked during the middle of the reception. He is creative with his shots and makes everyone feel comfortable. Kevin is very knowledgeable and helps everyone know their position, as well as allowing creativity during the shoot. I would highly recommend him for a wedding! I was 100% confident that he would create perfect memories for me of my wedding day, and he did. I love all of my pictures.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Kevin Lush Photography's reply:

Thanks! You made my job very easy!

Emily · Married on 10/15/2016

Kevin is AMAZING! He is so open to your wants and he is great at working around people who may be in the way for the shot. We love our photos and they are everything that I could have wanted and more. I highly recommend well worth the price!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Kevin Lush Photography's reply:

Thanks! You were wonderful.

Megan · Married on 07/30/2016

Kevin is wonderful to work with and did a great job capturing all of our special moments and the behind the scenes fun. He was very flexible and helpful and his calm demeanor helped keep everything running smoothly.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Kevin Lush Photography's reply:

Thanks. You were flexible and helpful as well. Your entire group was fantastic. Hope all is well with you!!

Melanie · Married on 07/09/2016

Kevin not only took amazing photos, but really rose above his job description and helped the whole evening flow. My friends thought he was super cool, even before they saw his great photographs! Kevin comes with my highest recommendation! A+++

Becky · Married on 06/25/2016

Kevin was amazing! He is very professional and easy going. He did such an amazing job on our wedding and reception photos! Everyone at our wedding commented on his professionalism and his ease of taking photos. He captured our wedding and our reception beautifully! I would highly recommend Kevin to anyone!

Jen · Married on 03/26/2016

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!! Made me and the family feel so relaxed...Kevin is a JOY to be around! The photos are amazing, he is blast to work with! Wish we could do the day over again, but don't need to because his photos are so wonderful! He captured everyone at their best!! Cannot thank him enough for taking such beautiful photos of our special day!!! :D

Kirsten · Married on 03/05/2016

We hired Kevin to photograph our March 2016 wedding and he did a fantastic job! He was extremely professional and took amazing pictures. He also pointed out several great moments to me during our reception that I wouldn't have been able to see unless he had pointed them out and taken a few pictures :) We love how our photos turned out and loved that we had complete rights to the images as well as a thumb drive with ALL images from our day. Can't recommend Kevin enough!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Kevin Lush Photography's reply:

Thanks again! I appreciate the review and appreciated you, your now husband and everyone else at your Springfield, Ohio wedding. It was such a nice (but cold) day!

Kirsten · Married on 03/05/2016

Lisa · Married on 11/14/2015

You couldn't make a better choice than Kevin Lush Photography. So professional and so easy to work with. Most importantly though, he caputured our wedding perfectly. I love how our pictures turned out and I couldn't recommend him more!

Kevin was so easy to work with! He did our engagement, wedding, and our maternity pictures! He never made us do any awkward poses and the pictures turned out amazing. Kevin was friendly, easy to contact, and extremely professional. After each session, he got our pictures back to us quickly and they were so easy to look through and download.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Kevin Lush Photography's reply:

Thanks. You guys were fun to work with. You made my job easy!

Kevin was great to work with. He emailed me within an hour about inquiring about shooting my wedding. Kevin was the photographer at my friend's wedding and I never saw and was truly amazed at the photos he was able to capture. Our engagement photos were wonderful; it was hard to pick what to use for our save the dates. It's nice he sends you all the photos so you can really pick what you like best. For our wedding, he got amazing family photos and perfectly captured our day. I'd gladly recommend Kevin for anyone's wedding.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Kevin Lush Photography's reply:

Thanks! You guys were great to work with (as expected)!

Jamie · Married on 02/07/2015

Kevin was easy to work with and very creative to capture your special memories. I received many compliments on my photos and people expressed how unique many of my poses were. This is an art and Kevin has perfected it in every way. I highly recommend Kevin Lush Photography.

Shakeba · Married on 01/24/2015

Kevin did a FANTABULOUS job with my photos!! He traveled out of his way in the weather to take special pics for me and managed to capture great shots in a short period of time. I would wholeheartedly recommend Kevin Lush Photography for your special occasion.

Jessica · Married on 09/27/2014

Kevin was amazing! First, he was amazingly responsive throughout our planning process. He also arrived on time. Second, he is amazing! (I know I already said that). He has this way of capturing moments in such a unique and special way. My favorite picture is where I am getting ready. My sister and fried were putting on my dress and my mom was sitting on the bed. Kevin took a picture that included those in my dress, but then my mom's reflection was in the mirror. It was such a special moment that was captured beautifully. He also took various pieces of our decor and put them all together in such fun ways. You can really get a feel for our wedding through his photos. And he did all of this without being asked or without suggestion. I actually didn't even notice him half the time. He was just going about his business and capturing everything beautifully. I would recommend him to anyone and cannot say enough how great he is.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Kevin Lush Photography's reply:

Thanks! You guys were great to work with. The venue was fantastic as well.

Melanie · Married on 06/07/2014

We had relatively little time to plan our wedding because of a quick engagement, but that did not affect the quality and responsiveness we received from Kevin. We had a sit-down meeting with Kevin about one month prior to the wedding. He answered all of our questions, and even answered questions we did not know to ask! He is very professional and he has photographed 85+ weddings, so he knows what shots to get, where to be, and what is important to the bride and groom. He responded quickly to every e-mail, provided us with any information we asked for in a very honest and respectful manner, and even had images posted to Facebook for us to enjoy hours after the ceremony!

Brooklyn · Married on 05/10/2014

Kevin is an awesome photographer. He got so many pictures and they turned out wonderful. My family and friends couldn't believe all the pictures or the beauty of his photography. Very awesome.