6361 Kings Arms Way, Fairfield, OH 45014 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,595
Availability Check your date

About Jeff Schaefer Photography

Based in Fairfield, Ohio, Jeff Schaefer Photography produces captivating and elegant wedding photography with a fine-art flair. Operating in the Cincinnati, Dayton, and Northern Kentucky areas, Jeff strives to capture your precious and candid marital moments. With years of experience, this talented photographer can create a set of timeless images that will charm you and your loved ones for generations. Whether you want a vintage feel or a more contemporary aesthetic, Jeff Shaefer has you covered.

Experience

Beginning as a professional photographer in 2002, Jeff has since shot over 700 weddings. His central focus has always been on photographing happy couples, thus allowing him to gain a vast amount of experience and industry knowledge. With an impressive portfolio, Jeff can serve you and your partner in a swift, efficient manner, while becoming your friend in the process.

Jeff Schaefer Photography offers a range of useful photographic services for your wedding. Taking the photos in a relaxed manner, Jeff aims to produce breathtaking images without dominating your big day. Offering a selection of packages designed to make things easier, Jeff is dedicated to producing your retouched, high-quality photographs within a couple of weeks. His services include:

• Wedding portraits

Jeff Schaefer Photography 5
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/25/2019

Great photographer!

My recommendation is simple: hire Jeff. You will not be disappointed. We chose a package that included engagement photos also. We got great pictures from that as well as the wedding. We have had so many compliments on our photos. Our guests loved that he set up a monitor and played a slideshow of pictures from earlier in the day.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Stephanie · Married on 04/06/2019

Fantastic!

Jeff was the best wedding photographer! I looked at at least 20 other photographer webites before finding Jeff. Once I saw his pictures, I knew he was the photographer for us. Jeff responded quickly to my inquiry and set up a meeting with my husband and me. After talking with him, we saw how detail oriented he is and how hard he works to capture the emotion of every moment. We knew that our day would be photographed perfectly with Jeff!
    On our wedding day, he worked so hard the entire day. He arrived at 10:30 for getting ready pictures and was still there at 11pm photographing our final dance. Our guests even commented how attentive Jeff was. He did a great job making sure every photograph we wanted was taken, as well as staying organized so we stayed on schedule. I cannot wait to get my pictures back and re-live the entire day! Jeff is well worth the investment.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Jeff Schaefer Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2595.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Party Pleasers Services
    Party Pleasers Services Wedding DJs

Having Jeff Schaefer Photography at your event is a Guarantee that your memories will be captured. Jeff is always professional and just does it right. We love working with Jeff!

• LIFETIME FILMS-"Making mothers cry since 1991"
    LIFETIME FILMS-"Making mothers cry since 1991" Wedding Videographers

Love working with Jeff and his crew. He exceeds his clients expectations, time and time again. One of the best in Cincinnati. Matt Pine Lifetime Films.

• Ashley Matho
    Ashley Matho Wedding Hair & Makeup

I am a makeup artist and met Jeff at a wedding and he was instantly a friendly person, easy to talk to, which are important traits to have in a photographer since you literally spend all day with him/her. Jeff's photos are clean, sharp and very artistic. When I saw them I had to have them for my website. Turned out that my web guy, also a photographer, knew of Jeff and admired his work, so his reputation proceeds him. Jeff was kind enough to give me the photos to use on my site. Thanks so much Jeff!

• 6361 Kings Arms Way Fairfield, OH, 45014 See on map