6361 Kings Arms Way, Fairfield, OH 45014 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,495
Availability Check your date

About Jeff Schaefer Photography

Jeff Schaefer Photography is a Cincinnati, Ohio-based wedding photographer that specializes in capturing candid, intimate portraits. Jeff Schaefer's photography style is creative, natural and timeless. He strives to capture the most real and dramatic moments from every event.

Experience
Jeff Schaefer is the owner and lead photographer at Jeff Schaefer Photography. Schaefer has been a wedding photographer since 2002 and is known for his timeless photography style and quick turn-around with photos after events.

Services offered
Jeff Schaefer Photography offers many services for events and weddings. Services include:

• One event per day
  • Additional hours
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • High-res images
  • Multiple locations

Other Services
Although weddings are Jeff Schaefer's focus, he offers other photography services, including:

• Engagements
  • Save the dates
  • Trash the dress
  • Senior portraits

Areas Covered
Jeff Schaefer Photography primarily serves the Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana tri-state area, more specifically:

• Cincinnati
JeffSchaeferalbum1017
JeffSchaeferalbum1001

103 Reviews for Jeff Schaefer Photography

Alissa · Married on 06/03/2018

My husband and I knew that choosing the right wedding photographer was going to be the most important part of maintaining memories from our wedding day, and we could not have been more pleased with Jeff Schaefer. It was the combination of his experience in shooting weddings as a full-time job, couple with his experience in the photography industry, that made him a perfect choice for our wedding. And boy, did he deliver! Throughout the wedding planning process, he was very available, answering our emails as we had them, and also working with us on setting up our wedding day timeline. And on the day of the wedding, you could not have asked for a more professional person keeping the stress level low recognizing his job is one of the most important ones that day! He followed the timeline perfectly and rolled with the punches as we needed more time here and there; he captured the various combinations of photos we asked for; he worked through some intense winds to capture some incredible shots; and he stayed through the entire wedding ceremony! Not only did he turn all of our wedding pictures 4 days after our wedding, but the pictures were OUTSTANDING. I don't know how he did it, but he was able to capture our personalities, our expressions, and really highlight the fun of the day. I don't even know how I am going to create an album because they are all SPECTACULAR. What's even more impressive is, when we shared the pictures with our friends and family, they were all saying the same things! Overall, everyone was impressed with the quality (and quantity as he had 1100 pictures) of the pictures Jeff shared back with us, as well as the way he just captured our personalities and behaviors perfectly. I continue to go through the pictures on a daily basis and I don't think it will ever get old. Thank you Jeff, and I highly recommend him for any bride and groom looking to make a great decision about preserving the memories of their big day.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Jeff Schaefer Photography's reply:

Alissa, I'm glad your happy, and thanks for the awesome review!

Emma · Married on 11/04/2017

Great photos! This was the one thing my husband and I splurged on towards our wedding. The photos from this day will last forever so its important that they be perfect. Jeff is an extremely talented photographer and my photos are stunning. He offers three different packages of varying prices to match your budget and also offers hardback photo books that he himself designs (of course allowing the opportunity for your input). I had no idea of the types of pictures I wanted so Jeff took charge and put all of us in poses that resulted gorgeous pictures. I had a large amount of people to get pictures of (6 bridesmaids, 6 groomsmen, 3 jr bridesmaids, flower girl, ring bearer, and 3 ushers, not to mention family members....) and somehow he managed to control the situation and achieve a fantastic result. I couldn't be happier with my pictures. If I had to pick one complaint it would be I wish it had gone faster, simply because it was 90+ degrees out that day and I was sweating like crazy...but then again, you can't rush art. I would recommend Jeff to anyone looking for truly beautiful and memorable pictures from their wedding. In my opinion no other photos compare to his.

Jeff Schaefer Photography 1
    Jeff Schaefer Photography 2
    Jeff Schaefer Photography 3

Jeff Schaefer Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,595.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Party Pleasers Services
    Party Pleasers Services Wedding DJs

Having Jeff Schaefer Photography at your event is a Guarantee that your memories will be captured. Jeff is always professional and just does it right. We love working with Jeff!

• LIFETIME FILMS-"Making mothers cry since 1991"
    LIFETIME FILMS-"Making mothers cry since 1991" Wedding Videographers

Love working with Jeff and his crew. He exceeds his clients expectations, time and time again. One of the best in Cincinnati. Matt Pine Lifetime Films.

• Ashley Matho On Location Makeup Artistry
    Ashley Matho On Location Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I am a makeup artist and met Jeff at a wedding and he was instantly a friendly person, easy to talk to, which are important traits to have in a photographer since you literally spend all day with him/her. Jeff's photos are clean, sharp and very artistic. When I saw them I had to have them for my website. Turned out that my web guy, also a photographer, knew of Jeff and admired his work, so his reputation proceeds him. Jeff was kind enough to give me the photos to use on my site. Thanks so much Jeff!

• 6361 Kings Arms Way Fairfield, OH 45014 See on map