712 Spireridge Court, Newport, KY 41076 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Naked Karate Girls

NKG does weddings! Brides and Grooms love us. And so do the parents. And bridal consultants. And site managers. And aunts and uncles, photographers, cousins, grandmothers, great grandmothers...

NKG is one of the Midwest's most popular entertainment groups and is an experienced wedding vendor. NKG provides live music and entertainment, reception planning, and 'Master of Ceremonies' services.

NKG performs music from all decades and nearly all styles. NKG is a 'show band' with an edge towards younger audiences.

NKG's wedding reception shows are highly energetic, family-friendly, with an emphasis on crowd interaction.

From the moment the first guest arrives to when the last guest leaves, NKG and its staff can manage the entire evening's itinerary, like a well scripted play.

For booking: 513.659.4473 or glennkukla@gmail.com

• Videos 1

9 Reviews for Naked Karate Girls

• O

Olivia · Married on 11/05/2016

We hired the NKG for our wedding reception on 11/5/16 and they were absolutely amazing! Glenn was great to work with and the band blew away our expectations. They set everything up with our other vendors and even my wedding planner said she works with bands/DJ's all the time and that NKG was by far the best and easiest to work with. They even let my brother play guitar with them for a few songs. I still have guests that came to our wedding telling us how great the band was. We would recommend them over and over to anyone looking for great music and entertainment for an event!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Kate · Married on 10/29/2016

Can't say enough how fantastic NKG is,! They are enthusiastic, professional, talented, creative, and brought the party. There was never an empty spot on the dance floor all night.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Liz · Married on 10/01/2016

We loved having NKG play at our wedding reception! The energy they brought to the reception was something I've never seen at a wedding before. Guests still tell me how fun our wedding was and I give the credit to the band. Not only do they play music, NKG puts on a performance! They interact with the crowd, have hilarious wardrobe changes, and play music that appeals to all ages. If I had to make the decision again, I would definitely hire NKG to play at my wedding!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Naked Karate Girls FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Country, Dance, Hip Hop, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Disco Ball, Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• 712 Spireridge Court Newport, 41076 See on map