1025 Langlinais Rd., Youngsville, LA 70592 Map · Phone number

About Weddings by Tiffany Rose

My name is Tiffany Street-Ward and I am the Wedding Officiate/Minister for you! I love seeing people in love and it would truly be an honor for me to make your special day as traditional or unique as you'd like. I am very personable and would love to get to know you and your spouse, and make some amazing memories for you and your family. Wedding planning can be a bit overwhelming at times, so if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! If i don't have an answer, I will surely work hard to find you one. Let me make your job a little easier by choosing me as your officiate...you will not have to worry about your ceremony with me! Congratulations on you engagement and best of wishes!

Follow Weddings by Tiffany Rose on

8 Reviews for Weddings by Tiffany Rose

1 User photo

Weddings by Tiffany Rose 1

Sierra · Married on 02/10/2018

Mrs. Tiffany is seriously the best! She is so down to earth and professional. She was so helpful with all of my many questions before our wedding day and was so sweet on our big day and helped keep me calm! My whole family loved her and appriceated her kindness. She made sure that our ceremony was about us and even gave us a copy of our ceremony to keep forever. ❤

Weddings by Tiffany Rose 2

Tracey · Married on 08/12/2017

I could not have chose a better officiant than Tiffany! She's absolutely the best. She thinks of absolutely everything imaginable. She has different styles of ceremonies you can pick from, but she also lets you make the ceremony your own. She was very open to the words I wanted said she put it all together (with a twist from her also) and it came out wonderful! She took time out to drive down to New Orleans months before the weeding to sit down with us and discuss different aspects of the wedding, and she was always just a phone call or text away. The day of, I was running a little late, (due to makeup complications) and she called me on the phone to make sure everything was ok and even said some calming words for me to relax a bit. She truly out did herself and I honestly couldn't' have asked or wanted anyone else to perform our ceremony. I promise she delivers 100+ and you won't be disappointed.

Bea · Married on 07/07/2017

Tiffany was absolutely amazing! She kept in constant communication and showed us previews of our vows. She chatted with us over the phone since we lived out of state. (We live in Texas but had our wedding in Louisiana.) She eased my nerves on my wedding day by checking on me prior to the ceremony and reassured me everything would be fine. She assisted my husband to tie his bowtie to look his best. She went above and beyond to create a little keepsake for us to remember our vows. We added the Rose Ceremony to include and honor our mother's during the wedding ceremony. It was an amazing surprise that is totally worth it to see the wonderful smiles it put on their faces. Tiffany was so great to officiate our wedding and even gave us instructions so we knew exactly what to do/when to do it. Weddings can be chaotic but she was so down to earth and friendly. She is a MUST have at weddings. I highly recommend her!

Award