172 Mimosa Place, Lafayette, LA 70506 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Weddings by Dan

Rev Dan is a leading, experienced officiate for beautiful ceremonies and also offers day-of coordinating and counseling. He serves the Louisiana Parishes of Lafayette, Iberia, Acadia, St Landry, St Martin & Vermilion only. He also hosts small weddings at his Cottage in Lafayette. NOTE: we do not service New Orleans or Baton Rouge due to traffic and time constraints.

fleur logo site

Weddings by Dan 1
Weddings by Dan 2
Weddings by Dan 3

Shelly · Married on 06/23/2018

The thought of planning a big, expensive wedding stressed us out to the point we were leaning toward being married by a JP or eloping until we found Weddings By Reverend Dan. We opted for the "small wedding package" at Dan's cottage which was extremely reasonably priced. Rev Dan provided us a simple yet elegant small wedding with our immediate families. Literally all we had to do was show up dressed and ready to wed! He married us in a lovely garden-like outdoor setting that made for a beautiful back drop for our pictures. During the ceremony, he spoke of love, the meaning of marriage and even read a touching poem that had our hearts melting and our eyes misting. After the ceremony, we had a cozy reception in doors with champagne, punch, and a delicious wedding cake adorned with fresh flowers. Rev Dan made everything so easy and it turned out amazing! Had we known how easy & wonderful it would be to be married at Dan's we probably would have tied the knot sooner. It was truly one of the happiest days of our lives.

Sent on 06/30/2018
    Weddings by Dan 4
    Weddings by Dan 5
    Weddings by Dan 6
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/28/2017

Rev. Dan was absolutely wonderful! The ceremony was the last thing I had to worry about because I didn't have to do anything. Also, his wedding cake was absolutely beautiful AND delicious! I was actually really sad once it was all eaten, it was that good!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Candice · Married on 08/13/2016

My fiancé and I were scheduled to get married on a Saturday by a different officiant. Just a small affair with a few close friends and family. On Friday I recieved news that she had been in an accident, broken her leg, & could no longer perform the ceremony. We were on a time crunch and couldn't reschedule due to my son having to go back to his fathers on Monday. I called Dan and asked for his help. He was amazing. He had another wedding for Saturday but was willing to work us in before hand. Not only was he willing to do the ceremony last minute for us but he also did it at his beautiful home since we could no longer use the gazebo at our previous officiants house. The ceremony was not big and extravagant but he made it very personal for us. His words were beautiful and touching. he turned a day that could have been very disappointing due to last minute changes and a lot of rain into a beautiful memory that my husband and I will never forget. I would recommend his services to anyone. Thank you so much Dan for making our day special.

Sent on 08/14/2016

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 60.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 120.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 60.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? LA