Baton Rouge, Baton Rouge, LA 70816 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 35
  • Real Weddings 1

About Magnolia Ceremonies

Rhonda is a licensed wedding officiant in Louisiana. She offers elite, 5-star award-winning, officiant and/or wedding event planning services to all couples. She certainly has a passion for weddings and it shows on her Reviews! Rhonda presents a beautiful ceremony filled with compassion and sets the tone for the rest of your lovely day.

BIO

Rhonda is a mother of three children. She loves dogs AND cats having a dog and a cat herself, Winston and O'Malley. She certainly loves weddings with pets in the wedding party! :) Her favorite teams are LSU and of course, the Saints! Her favorite city is New Orleans! Her passion is weddings! All you need is LOVE!

Magnolia Ceremonies will create a unique ceremony that reflects your love story in a creative way. Whether you are planning on having a civil union, a non-civil, single religion, interfaith ceremony, or vow renewal, this sweet officiant is able to offer professional services to you. Most religion and ceremony styles are welcome. Whether you envision a serious, fun, modern, traditional, romantic, or other style ceremonies, Rhonda will make it happen. She is also a certified wedding event planner with an in-house photographer working with other professional vendors offering other wedding day services as well. Rhonda's passion is your wedding and it shows as being awarded the Couples' Choice Award for the last 5 years.

"True love last forever"

Magnolia Ceremonies 4
Magnolia Ceremonies 5
  • FutureHennigan

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

Rhonda officiated our wedding on 9/29/18 and she did a great job! She was amazing throughout the whole wedding planning process, so helpful and kind every step of the way. From the first moment I spoke with her on the phone I knew she would be the one to make our wedding ceremony special. Our guests all commented on how great the ceremony was because it was so personalized to us as a couple. She listened to what we wanted and turned our words and feelings into a beautiful ceremony we will remember forever. I would not hesitate at all to recommend her to any other couples searching for an officiant.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Magnolia Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Katie and Ian for taking the time to write this lovely Review! Your wedding ceremony was certainly beautiful, especially with the special personalized touches that you chose to share with your loving family and friends. Thank you for the honor of having me to officiate your lovely ceremony! May you always have an abundance of love and happiness! And...love to your fur babies! Love Ever After!

Dawn · Married on 09/22/2018

Our Rock Star Wedding was 9/22/18 and Rhonda with Magnolia Ceremonies deserves 10 stars from us!
    My ceremony was extremely unique with more music queues than most, and more mosquitoes than expected..
    Rhonda's expertise in verbiage choices and her flexibility and patience with changes, is why our ceremony was a true reflection of us and our journey to the alter. She listened to my vision and created a final product that brought it to life!
    Rhonda, is a professional above and beyond. I was astounded at her composure, when I realized we didn't have the roses for our parents. She never missed a beat and reworded that part on the spot. No one knew, as we went on to give hugs instead! Attack of the insects! As the rest of the wedding party were batting off mosquitoes - DURING THE CEREMONY! Rhonda never flinched. (AMAZING)!
    There aren't enough words or expressions of thanks, I could give, that would truly show my appreciation.
    I HIGHLY recommend Rhonda and Magnolia Ceremonies!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Magnolia Ceremonies 7
    Magnolia Ceremonies 8

Magnolia Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Dawn! It was certainly a wedding that rocked! The music was fabulous! I was honored to officiate your wedding ceremony and will always remember your special day. The two of you radiate an abundance of love. May you have a lifetime of beautiful adventures together hand-in-hand. Love Ever After...

Magnolia Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 335.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling, Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Catholic, Jewish, Methodist
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? GA, LA, MS