Magnolia Ceremonies Reviews

Magnolia Ceremonies 4
Magnolia Ceremonies 5

Katherine S · Married on 04/20/2019

Fairytale wedding

Choosing Rhonda to play such an important role in our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and so romantic and Rhonda had a huge part in making that happen. She called about a week before the ceremony and went over every detail and explained everything so perfectly that once the ceremony came about we had no doubts on what was to come. Our ceremony was a fairytale and I am so thankful to her!

Sent on 05/06/2019

MARIA · Married on 02/14/2019

Best day ever!

We could not be happier with how our wedding turned out! Rhonda did such a wonderful job making everyone feel engaged from the moment the ceremony started. We contacted her for the first time about 2 months prior to the wedding and had several questions regarding details about the ceremony. She explained everything very well and told us that if we have any questions to contact her anytime throughout the process. We called her several times thereafter and was easy to get in touch with her. Everyone felt right at home during the ceremony, with her warm and welcoming persona. The ability to select a custom made script from start to finish is what made our wedding feel so personalized. We would highly recommend Magnolia Ceremonies for anyone looking for a unique way to express their wedding. Thank you so much Rhonda for making our wedding one we will never forget!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Magnolia Ceremonies 6

Magnolia Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely Review! I certainly appreciate your kind words. Your wedding was WOW and I loved every moment. It was a pleasure to meet your loving families as well. Best of Wishes to both of you with an abundance of love and happiness ever after... True love lasts forever"
  • FutureHennigan

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

Rhonda officiated our wedding on 9/29/18 and she did a great job! She was amazing throughout the whole wedding planning process, so helpful and kind every step of the way. From the first moment I spoke with her on the phone I knew she would be the one to make our wedding ceremony special. Our guests all commented on how great the ceremony was because it was so personalized to us as a couple. She listened to what we wanted and turned our words and feelings into a beautiful ceremony we will remember forever. I would not hesitate at all to recommend her to any other couples searching for an officiant.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Magnolia Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Katie and Ian for taking the time to write this lovely Review! Your wedding ceremony was certainly beautiful, especially with the special personalized touches that you chose to share with your loving family and friends. Thank you for the honor of having me to officiate your lovely ceremony! May you always have an abundance of love and happiness! And...love to your fur babies! Love Ever After!

Dawn · Married on 09/22/2018

Our Rock Star Wedding was 9/22/18 and Rhonda with Magnolia Ceremonies deserves 10 stars from us!
    My ceremony was extremely unique with more music queues than most, and more mosquitoes than expected..
    Rhonda's expertise in verbiage choices and her flexibility and patience with changes, is why our ceremony was a true reflection of us and our journey to the alter. She listened to my vision and created a final product that brought it to life!
    Rhonda, is a professional above and beyond. I was astounded at her composure, when I realized we didn't have the roses for our parents. She never missed a beat and reworded that part on the spot. No one knew, as we went on to give hugs instead! Attack of the insects! As the rest of the wedding party were batting off mosquitoes - DURING THE CEREMONY! Rhonda never flinched. (AMAZING)!
    There aren't enough words or expressions of thanks, I could give, that would truly show my appreciation.
    I HIGHLY recommend Rhonda and Magnolia Ceremonies!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Magnolia Ceremonies 7
    Magnolia Ceremonies 8

Magnolia Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Dawn! It was certainly a wedding that rocked! The music was fabulous! I was honored to officiate your wedding ceremony and will always remember your special day. The two of you radiate an abundance of love. May you have a lifetime of beautiful adventures together hand-in-hand. Love Ever After...

Shameka · Married on 09/21/2018

In spite of a myriad of problems, and me becoming a bridezilla, Ms Rhonda was extremely professional and courteous. I would recommend to her to anyone who wants a personalized ceremony!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Magnolia Ceremonies's reply:

Shameka, thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you in creating your lovely ceremony and certainly a pleasure to have been your officiant. Best Wishes to you and your lovely family! "Love Ever After"

Victoria · Married on 08/17/2018

My husband and I are so happy we chose to go with Magnolia Ceremonies for our wedding. We had a very small ceremony and Rhonda brought so much intimacy and joy to the occasion. We wanted our closest family and friends, who had been with us during the 9 years we were together; through high-school, college, and graduate school, we wanted them to feel like they were part of our day. Magnolia Ceremonies was a major part of making everyone feel like they were part of it all. We were thrilled!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Magnolia Ceremonies's reply:

Victoria, thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honor to be chosen as your wedding officiant. I am so happy that after nine years the two of you have been united into the union of marriage! May you have an abundance of love and happiness for all the years to come. Vow to be present and curious. Love Ever After...

Jamol · Married on 08/15/2018

Magnolia Ceremonies was absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!! The photographer Arielle was awesome to work with !!! She edited my pictures very quickly and efficiently!!! The pictures that Arielle captured was simply GORGEOUS!!! The perfect moments and creative angles that she took was phenomenal!!! I couldn’t ask for anything more !! Thank you Rhonda and Arielle!!!!!!!!

Jamol

Sent on 09/08/2018

Magnolia Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to submit a Review! It certainly makes us smile that you were thrilled with your photos. We certainly had a fabulous time capturing your special moments on such a beautiful day! May you always smile as you look back at your photos and remember those special moments and the reasons that you fell me love and united in marriage. "Keeping it Natural" #ariellen.photography

Jessie · Married on 03/31/2018

Rhonda was amazing! I def recommend her 100 %

Sent on 04/10/2018

Magnolia Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Jessie! I appreciate your time in submitting a Review. Thank you for choosing my services to you as your wedding officiant. It was certainly a pleasure and an honor to pronounce you husband and wife! #truelove

Dorela · Married on 03/30/2018

Rhonda is Wonderful to work with. Her Ceremonies are lovely and precise. We have witness her in many ceremonies our string group has performed for !

Sent on 04/28/2018

Magnolia Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you sincerely for your lovely Review. It has certainly been a pleasure to work with you and your string group. Beautiful music...

Amy · Married on 02/24/2018

It was a wonderful ceremony! Ms. Rhonda was so sweet, caring, professional and made us feel like she knew us for years. Her attention to detail on our lives, and our kids' names and as our situation as a blended family meant a lot. We love her. Would not change a thing! Very recommended!

Sent on 03/12/2018
    Magnolia Ceremonies 9

Magnolia Ceremonies's reply:

Amy, it was certainly an honor to officiate your loving ceremony and also a blessing to be surrounded by such a loving family. May you be blessed with so many memories to treasure and keep. It was a beautiful day! Thank you and God Bless all of you!

Anita · Married on 12/03/2017

Hiring Rhonda as our wedding officiant was absolutely one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. We wanted a small intimate wedding and that is exactly how she made it. It was a special blessing to be able to have her write our sweet vows and have Ariel take professional pictures. I would recommend Magnolia Ceremonies to anyone! Thanks, Anita and Joseph Carson!!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Magnolia Ceremonies 10

Magnolia Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Anita! It was absolutely a pleasure and an honor to be part of your special day. Your kind words are appreciated! Wishing the two of you so much happiness and fulfillment in your union of marriage. "Happily Ever After"

Connie · Married on 11/18/2017

If you want a beautiful, well thought out, and kindly crafted ceremony, look no further. Ms. Rhonda has been a huge help and gave us a memorable and gorgeous ceremony that my husband and I will always cherish forever. I booked her a year and a half in advance, and she always kept in touch and updated us as necessary.

I would not hesitate to book her. Officiating weddings is Ms. Rhonda's passion, and when you hire someone that does something that they love, you get something beautiful from it. Not only did she officiate our wedding, but she also officiated my sister-in-law's elopement. To all the couples that I know that are getting engaged, I have highly recommended her to them.

Ms. Rhonda is the best, and I promise you will be not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Magnolia Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Connie for such a beautiful Review. Your kind words are very much appreciated and makes me really happy. It was absolutely a pleasure and an honor to officiate your lovely wedding ceremony! Wishing you all the best in your union of marriage! #foreverinlove

Darlene · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I got married this past Saturday. We are both hearing impaired and we feel so blessed to have Rhonda as part of our wedding. We are so glad that we picked her as our officiant. We couldn't ask for a better officiant than Rhonda. My guests really adored and admired her on how wonderful she was during the ceremony. She was very gracious. The ceremony she wrote for us was beautiful, thoughtful and inspiring. Rhonda was a very sweet person with calm, positive and warm personality that my husband and I, as well as my guests loved being around. I received excellent comments about her from my guests. I highly recommend her for your wedding, I guarantee you. You are going to love her at the moment you meet her. I feel so blessed to have her as part of our lives. She is AMAZING! From the moment we met her, we knew that she is the best for our wedding, How coincidence that I choose Magnolia Ceremonies. My wedding theme is Southern Magnolia Wedding. I thank God for having her as our officiant. God bless her! It was such a beautiful sunset wedding we had with the best officiant presiding our marriage vows. You are going to love her. We love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We really appreciate all of her help to make our special day the best ever day of our Southern Magnolia Wedding!!!!! We are extremely happy and totally satisfied with her services.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Magnolia Ceremonies's reply:

Darlene and Marty, thank you for such a beautiful and heartfelt Review. I enjoyed every single minute of being surrounded by your love, supportive family and friends. The evening was gleaming with such a beautiful sunset, a perfect setting for a fabulous evening to become united into marriage with the love of your life. May you forever love each other every day and beyond. It was an honor to be part of your memorable wedding day. You are blessed. "Happily Ever After"

Brandy · Married on 10/07/2017

Rhonda was amazing!!! From the moment we reached out to her, she was super sweet and gave us the exact ceremony we envisioned. She made sure our daughter was included and that meant the world to me. Thank you for being a part of the best day of our lives!!!

The Ambeau’s

Sent on 10/17/2017

Magnolia Ceremonies's reply:

Mr. and Mrs. Ambeau! Sounds beautiful! Thank you very much for the kind Review. It was certainly a pleasure to be part of your lovely wedding day. Your daughter glancing at you as you held hands at the end of your ceremony was priceless! Best wishes to you and your loving family. "Happily Ever After!"

Adriana · Married on 09/30/2017

Rhonda was amazing! What she wrote was perfect for our little ceremony, and she really listens to what you would prefer while making suggestions if you're completely lost. She walked us through everything before, during, and after the ceremony and even comforted me when I was choking back tears at the altar. If you need someone who's going to be patient, kind, and professional while you're figuring all this out, Rhonda is your woman!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Magnolia Ceremonies's reply:

Adriana, such kind words are so appreciated. The two of you were absolutely a beautiful couple and I wish you the best of everything in your union of marriage. Thank you so much!

Rhonda · Married on 08/26/2017

Rhonda did a wonderful job. She made our day very special. The ceremony was beautiful.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Magnolia Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much. I certainly appreciate your Review! It was certainly a pleasure and an honor to be part of your lovely day. "Happily Ever After"

Carrie · Married on 06/17/2017

Rhonda is very personable. She loves to make her ceremonies intimate and personal. She is very good at what she does. She also loves to make the couple feel relaxed and special. The wedding ceremony is all about the couple. She makes your special day easy and simple. Her photographer is also great.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Magnolia Ceremonies's reply:

Carrie, thank you for the lovely review! I certainly appreciate your thoughtfulness and time. Sending you the best in thoughts and wishes for a wonderful loving life together. "Happily Ever After"

Priscilla · Married on 05/27/2017

Rhonda officiated our wedding this past Saturday and she was absolutely amazing. Everything from communication, responsiveness, professionalism, and just any question in general, she stayed on top of it all. Rhonda really put my mind at ease and I highly recommend magnolia ceremonies.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Magnolia Ceremonies's reply:

Priscilla, it was such a beautiful day and definitely an honor to be part of your wedding day. Such a fun and blessed day it was! Thank you so much!
    "Happily Ever After"

Maegan · Married on 05/20/2017

Wonderful experience! Definitely recommend

Sent on 06/23/2017

Magnolia Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Maegan. I appreciate your kind words! "Happily Ever After"

Lakesha · Married on 04/21/2017

We were married on April 21 in Central, La. Mrs. Rhonda was wonderful. My husband and I wanted a small ceremony with family and friends. She found the perfect place for us to have our ceremony. It was so beautiful! She was very professional helping and caring. We appreciate all of her help to make our special day the best day of our lives.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Magnolia Ceremonies's reply:

Lakesha, thank you! Your words are very kind and I certainly appreciate your time in submitting such a gracious Review. It certainly was a pleasure to be part of your special day surrounded by such a supportive family! "Happily Ever After"

Tanya · Married on 03/19/2017

Magnolia Ceremonies made our special day fantastic. Prior to our wedding day Rhonda was very helpful answering every one of our questions and customized our ceremony to fit us perfectly. The flow of the ceremony went extremely well. Rhonda was extremely professional throughout with clear and sharp wording making our following along come with ease. After the ceremony multiple guests stated over and over how they loved our officiant and how personal the message was geared towards our family and the life we share together. We were extremely happy and satisfied with Rhonda / Magnolia Ceremonies and we recommend this officiant for your special day.

Patti & Tanya Tapia
    French Quarter Courtyard Wedding / Chateau LeMoyne, New Orleans, La
    March 19, 2017

Sent on 03/29/2017

Magnolia Ceremonies's reply:

Such a beautiful review and a beautiful couple! Thank you so much for your lovely words. I appreciate your thoughtfulness and it was such a pleasure to be part of your lovely day! "Happily Ever After"

Ashley · Married on 03/18/2017

I can't stop raving about Rhonda. She is the best. She gave total control over our ceremony to us. She made our ceremony so intimate. We were so blessed to have her.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Magnolia Ceremonies's reply:

Ashley, your ceremony was absolutely beautiful and it was certainly an honor to be part of your loving day! Thank you for your sweet comments and I wish the both of you overflowing love and happiness! "Happily Ever After"

Allison · Married on 12/10/2016

The wording of the ceremony was beautiful! Rhonda made sure we knew what to do and was so responsive and friendly. We wouldn't have picked anyone else!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Magnolia Ceremonies's reply:

Allison, thank you for your sweet Review. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and it was such an honor to officiate your wedding ceremony.
    "Happily Ever After"

Holly · Married on 11/12/2016

I found Rhonda on wedding wire and must say she was everything I had read in the reviews and more. With just a few emails and phone calls, she came up with a beautifully customized wedding ceremony that was perfect for Dustin, myself and our children. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Magnolia Ceremonies's reply:

Holly, that you so much for your kind Review. It was certainly a pleasure and an honor to officiate your beautiful ceremony. Beautiful family... "Happily Ever After"