French Quarter Wedding Chapel

New Orleans, LA View map

Up to 55 guests

New Orleans is renowned in books, movies, and lore for its unique Southern romantic appeal… And we’re the only wedding chapel in the historic French Quarter. Let us make your wedding unforgettable, starting with a ceremony plan that fits you like the perfect dress!

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500.00

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Clean Up
Glassware
Set Up

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Wedding Cake

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Cake
Clean Up
Event Planner
Set Up

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

2.5

1 User photo

Kim Married on 03/20/2018
    I know there are plenty of places to get married in New Orleans, but I highly recommend the French Quarter Wedding Chapel!! We traveled from out of state with our son and both sets of parents so that made it a little more stressful. We were almost late to our wedding due to some very rude and lazy ladies at the Civil Court (we waited 40 minutes for them to even acknowledge us even though they were walking right by us, just to find out that we were at the wrong place to get our marriage license). We were so stressed out and I had a breakdown. Once we got it, we had 30 minutes to get ready and be at the Chapel! We really thought it was gonna be “okay, your 20 minutes are up and the next customers are waiting”, but Rev. Tony was amazing!!!! My parents were there early and he let them in and talked with them. Then when we arrived, he sat us down and took his time talking with us. I instantly felt comforted and relaxed...and most importantly, HAPPY on my wedding day! He is sooo generous, kind, caring and even funny!!! Lou Ann is so helpful, sweet and caring! Their photographer (I feel bad I didn’t catch her name, I was so occupied with getting my vail right since I didn’t have time to do my hair and secure it on my head) is patient, talented and kind!!
    Jennifer Married on 11/11/2012
    We booked our officiant with Lou Ann and she is such a true Southern Belle! She was so nice to talk to and made sure everything was arranged over the phone and really made us feel confident that everything was taken care of. Our officiant came to our venue at the House of Blues and was such an awesome guy! He made our ceremony so lovely! We were slightly delayed due to our flowers coming late and he didn't even mention a thing, he waited patiently and didn't charge us a penny for holding him up.
    Thank you so much, Lou Ann and the staff at the French Quarter Wedding Chapel!
    --Jenn
    Chelsea Married on 08/01/2007
    My husband and I knew we were right for each other after knowing each other for a year and only dating a month, so we decided that when we went on the vacation we had planned to New Orleans that we would elope. He had been there visiting friends before we started dating and had noticed the French Quarter Wedding Chapel, and after looking them up online we chose them as opposed to say, a justice of the peace or a church.
    Reverend Tony and his wife were very friendly and personable. We were able to get the information we needed regarding the marriage license and booked the date only 2 days in advance (giving us one day to get the license and all). We chose Pirate's Alley at sunset to get married, for it's beautiful background and interesting history. We also were given the option of having a violinist, but decided to go music-free.
    Our ceremony was great. We are anti-religious people, and so were able to have that taken into consideration with the wording. Reverend Tony even held my cellphone on speaker phone so my mom could hear us get married, haha! By the time we were half-way through, a tour group had made their way through the alley and had gathered to watch our nuptials. We got a loud cheer at the end and lots of congratulations despite only having 2 people with us that we knew, lol.
    I would suggest to anyone who wants to have an easy-to-plan, simple wedding in New Orleans that they go to the French Quarter Wedding Chapel. They gave us the most important day of our lives, and we're really thankful to them.

333 Burgundy Street New Orleans, 70112
Location of (French Quarter Wedding Chapel)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding