Just Married Y'all

New Orleans, LA View map Visit website

$395 Typical Price

Just Married Y'all is a licensed wedding officiant based in New Orleans, Louisiana. Owner and officiant Michele Zeller has over 22 years of public speaking experience and has officiated over 700 wedding ceremonies. She believes that the ceremony should be exactly as the couple envision it to be, and that is what she delivers.

Just Married Y'all provides officiating services to couples throughout the New Orleans area. Their officiating packages include a complimentary consultation, assistance acquiring a marriage license, ongoing communication via phone or email, ceremony officiating and filing the marriage license. This professional service will allow you to relax and enjoy your vow exchange without worrying about all the little details. Michele can also conduct ceremony rehearsals so you can feel confident everything will go according to plan. She encourages interested couples to get in touch to explore their options.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$395

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$275

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$95

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

LA

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Hanna
    Hanna Married on 03/20/2021

Nola Perfection!

Amazing, perfect, helpful, down to earth, hire her! Michele is a seasoned officiant and day of coordinator in the Nola area. As a out of town bride, this was my best hire! Michele will help with anything you may need to ease the stress and give a beautiful ceremony. Don’t think twice about looking for someone else, she’s the best!

Just Married Y'all's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding holds a special place in my heart! I appreciate you taking time to leave such sweet words. I will never forget the panic of the no-show photographer - but remembering how you lucked out when Ashley was available. You got much better pics of the most beautiful day! Thanks for trust me with your big day :)
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Michele  Zeller
Michele Zeller
Owner

Hey y'all! I'm Michele, an award-winning wedding officiant and coordinator in the New Orleans area. I've lived here my whole life, and I enjoy our southern food and a good cold beer or old fashioned. When I'm not serving couples, I enjoy traveling with my husband and three children, and getting some good sleep. I could watch The Notebook a million times, which is why, I guess, I enjoy working with weddings so much. I love a good love story! I've officiated over 700 weddings and coordinated countless weddings for couples who didn't want the stress!

In 2014 I started a wedding decor company called Decor on a Dime to decorate for events. I soon added wedding officiating and coordinating to the services. In 2022, I sold the decor portion of the company as well as the company name and decided I wanted to focus on my true passion - performing ceremonies and managing the wedding day for couples! That's when Just Married Y'all was born!

New Orleans New Orleans, LA, 70112
Location of (Just Married Y'all)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding