Let's Elope New Orleans

New Orleans, LA View map Visit website

$600 Typical Price

Let’s Elope New Orleans, based in Uptown, New Orleans is an officiant service like no other!

British Celebrant, Ranna Zahra McSwain creates custom heartfelt ceremonies; and officiates with love and authenticity. She welcomes couples from all religious backgrounds, gender expressions, and ethnicities.

Ranna will be honored to share a timeless moment in your beautiful marital journey. She is here to create and facilitate your ceremony with kindness, dedication, and love. She excels in creating a meaningful wedding ceremony that represents a couple’s inspiring and loving narrative.

Ranna recently appeared in Season 11 of Married at First Sight, The New York Times, and Adore Bridal 2021. Her reputation amongst weddings pros, and devotion to her couples, is what makes Let’s Elope New Orleans an officiant service like no other!

Whatever you choose for your special day, be it a simple exchange of vows; an elaborate New Orleans fantasy, or a time honored traditional ceremony, Let's Elope New Orleans will make it happen! Ranna and her team, can also organize an elopement complete, with a superb wedding photographer! It’s the most special day of your life and no detail is too small! How you choose to celebrate your wedding day should be your kind of magical, and Ranna Zahra McSwain is here to create that for you!

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$600

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$395

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$125

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Earth-Based
No Denomination
Pagan

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

LA

What languages do you speak?

English

• Michael
    Michael S. Married on 04/15/2021

Absolutely Outstanding

Ranna (Let’s Elope New Orleans) was nothing short of incredible.

Originally we were working with another facilitator/officiant. She failed at every level. Ranna took the pieces and worked incredibly hard to make an amazing day for us.

She organized venues, florists, bakers and so much more. She dealt with Covid issues. Made countless calls and efforts to make our day smooth. She took my and my wife’s thoughts and concerns into approach. She wrote the most beautiful nuptials.

I’m fairly OCD. The day of our wedding I was completely confident. It was flawless as was Ranna and her efforts.

I can’t thank Ranna enough. For her amazing personality to her superb professionalism.

If you want a completely professional, yet carefree wedding hire Let’s Elope New Orleans.

Let's Elope New Orleans's reply:

Thank you so much Michael. It was a pleasure being part of your day! I wish you both every happiness!!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 12/05/2020

One of the best decisions we made!

At the end of the day, the wedding is truly about the ceremony and the unifying of two people in love. I truly believe there's no one better equipped to do that than Ranna at Let's Elope. She is eloquent (her soft spoken British accent was literally some of my online guests most commented about wedding feature!), kind, spiritual, and down to Earth. We had to downsize our wedding due to Covid and had an online ceremony and a tiny wedding with just close family and Ranna was so understanding, worked so hard with us to get everything just right, hand wrote the wedding script and edited it based on the ever changing details of our wedding, and truly gave us the most beautiful and heart felt ceremony. Everyone cried! In no small part that was due to Ranna who is an angel on Earth! We truly love her and consider her a friend now. She took care of all the details after the wedding, filing our certificate for us and making sure we received our marriage certificates afterward. She even bought us Christmas present this year! She goes above and beyond for all of her couples, has an awesome list of vendors to recommend, and made our wedding ceremony so special. Ranna really believes in love and has the most beautiful spirit. I really love her and are so glad we chose her for our officiant.

Let's Elope New Orleans's reply:

Erin, reading this with tears in my eyes. I was so happy to have met you all, and been part of something so beautiful. You all captured my heart. I felt part of something so magical and so full of love, and that moment in time is firmly etched in my memories forever. I love you. Thank you for choosing me.
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 10/17/2020

Absolutely amazing and so surreal

Due of COVID-19 affected so we had to relocate from Florida to new Orlean and such a last minute to change but she did the most wonderful and amazing job to make that happen for our elopement and I would most likely recommend her to anybody else I know!

Let's Elope New Orleans's reply:

It was a pleasure and an honor to be part of your special day. I wish you and Chris every happiness.

Pricing

Let's Elope New Orleans Price Rates

808 Napoleon Avenue New Orleans, LA, 70115
5042092783

Open Every Day
Location of (Let's Elope New Orleans)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding