8008 Jeannette Street, New Orleans, LA 70114 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About I Do Weddings Nola and Coast

I Do Weddings Nola and Coast is a wedding officiant based in New Orleans, Louisiana. The Rev. Dr. Jerry Schumm is a registered officiant that conducts wedding ceremonies in New Orleans, The Mississippi Gulf Coast, as well as in various locations throughout Louisiana and Mississippi. He has been an ordained minister in The United Church of Christ since 1972. With more than 40 years of experience, he has officiated over 2,300 weddings of various kinds. He earned his bachelor's degree in religious education at Elon University in 1969, completed his master of divinity in 1972, and earned his doctorate in ministry in 1993 at Eden Theological Seminary.

Dr. Jerry Schumm is a licensed officiant throughout the United States and officiates various wedding types such as civil unions, same-sex ceremonies, interfaith ceremonies, renewal of vows, single religion ceremonies, and more. I Do Weddings Nola and Coast offers customized vows for a personalized ceremony and successful marriage.

811ca524ac2ce514 1526880282 630f7e4ce2968854 1526880281176 1 coralgables
www orlandoweddingpix comfinal 211
profile pic
Wedding ceremony
will you marry us editted
The couple with Rev. Dr. Gerald Schumm

I Do Weddings Nola and Coast 6
I Do Weddings Nola and Coast 7

Christina · Married on 11/02/2018

Highly Recommended!

If you're looking for an officiant, look no further. Rev. Dr. Schumm was absolutely wonderful! We had a destination wedding in New Orleans and he made us feel so comfortable preparing for the ceremony. He answered all our questions and was very patient. He has a great sense of humor and is very easy to talk to. He made us feel at ease on our wedding day. Our ceremony was perfect because of him. Thank you so much Dr. Schumm!!!

Aileen Minihan · Married on 10/05/2018

Our ideal officiant!

We were really clueless about all aspects of what was involved in a wedding ceremony and how it progressed. Reverend Schumm was so helpful. He met with us several times and walked us through the process. He helped us personalize our ceremony while also maintaining a traditional format. He helped us explore all options that we could include in our ceremony and answered our questions. During the ceremony, he kept us at ease with his calm presence and guided us through every step of the ceremony. He is a very open person, very easy to talk to, and makes everyone feel welcome. He also has a great sense of humor and a love of life. He was ideal as our wedding officiant.

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2018

HIGHLY recommended!

Dr. Schumm was so wonderful to work with! He's so personable and he makes planning a ceremony fun and easy. He offers great suggestions and advice and we absolutely loved working with him. We had a lot of questions and he took the time to answer all of them with great detail. Dr. Schumm calmed our nerves during the rehearsal so that we were prepared for the ceremony itself. Our ceremony was so beautiful and we couldn't imagine anyone else marrying us. Thank you so much Dr. Schumm!

I Do Weddings Nola and Coast Pricing

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 99.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 100.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

• 8008 Jeannette Street New Orleans, Louisiana, LA 70114 See on map
    228-533-2303 (Phone number)
    3053951872 (Other Phone Number)
    10:00 am - 110:00 pm