Weddings by Paris

Scranton, PA View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

FUN & CLASSY ENTERTAINMENT THAT MATCHES YOUR STYLE

If you like the idea of having a dedicated, full-time, single-operator DJ who does only weddings & who will be fully vested in you & your big day, then you’ll get an excellent value in service & performance. In addition to spot-on music skills, couples reserve me to guarantee they have the following: skillful & appropriate emcee; creative ideas; availability & speed in answering questions; in short, sharp all-around performance. Unlike most DJ companies on The Knot, Weddings by Paris is NOT a volume-based, churn & burn, multiple DJ company where you might not be sure which part-time DJ you’re getting. I will work with you to identify your vision & bring that vision to life. Choose as much or as little of your music as you wish. On the equipment-side, you’ll have the right sound setup for your venue; on the talent-side, you can choose from offerings like a Expanded intros, Custom voiceovers, Love Story & more to make big moments & memories bigger by personalizing your reception, or choose none & simply enjoy a great dance party. As a full-time, single-operator, 1-wedding-per-day DJ, I have the time to pay attention to what's important to you; acquire & listen to any of your special or ethnic music selections that I might not have or be familiar with; do any custom editing you want for any of your formal dances or ceremony musi; do a site visit at your venue prior to your big day; answer your emails, phone calls & texts immediately; take a personalized approach involving you in planning your entertainment, creating a non-cookie cutter, unforgettably fun celebration experience; help you properly plan & execute your vision for your wedding day

Pricing varies by day of week & season. Contact me for your date's price & full list of all options. Here's what's included w/the most popular packages:

Reception only:

-Music starts from guest arrival to end of reception, up to 5 hours-Wireless mic for toasts -FREE Cocktail music -FREE Dance lighting -Quality emcee (very good mic skills; non-clown show) -Non mic-puking, radio or monster truck voice; I talk like a real human on the mic -I don't sit & DJ from a chair(yes, some do) -No surprises or guessing who your DJ will be -Full DJ service(pre-planning; unlimited phone/email; skilled music programming & mixing) -No same, tired playlist from wedding to wedding -Your details, song requests & do not plays will be honored -Early arrival & setup, equipment test & sound check, tear down & load out at end -Coordination with your venue & other vendors -Fully insured -Backup equipment

Ceremony & Reception: -Same as reception only, includes 1 remote, onsite same-venue setup w/wireless mic

Photobooth -Includes prints for guests -digital files, online gallery -Props & 1 attendant Uplighting -wireless, battery-powered, color programmable

OTHER PHOTOBOOTH, LIGHTING & DJ OPTIONS AVAILABLE

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,450

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$375

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Jillian Married on 10/23/2021

Wonderful and Detail-Oriented DJ

Paris was amazing from start to finish! After we signed our contract with him he got straight to business by sending us a thick packet looking for information. He asked tons of thoughtful questions to get to know us better and even used it during the reception (he ran it by us first so we could approve what he would use). The comments he made were so thoughtful, and the music was perfect. He was prepared with lots of song suggestions for entrances and dances and we happily took several suggestions which made the selection process so much easier. He was flexible when we were slow to respond and when minor details changed last minute (as they do). Overall would highly recommend, neither of us could come up with any criticism and we were so thrilled!
  • Margaret
    Margaret G. Married on 05/10/2021

Paris is the best!

Paris was the perfect choice DJ for us since day 1! He is very experienced and truly cares about making the best entertainment experience possible, in whatever way that looks like for you. After booking, Paris sent a huge packet with so many ideas and examples of songs/themes and activities to personalize the wedding...I know we appreciated the guidance! Paris was an extremely good communicator and very patient and flexible with our ever changing plans for our October 2020 wedding. We could not have asked for a better DJ! He accepted requests from our flower girl and ring bearer (with my permission) which really got the party going and kept the energy alive! Paris is an exceptional planner, walking through every step of our night with unique ideas for introductions to really personalize our wedding while keeping it classy and memorable! Any vision you have, Paris can accomplish it and exceed your expectations, 100% would recommend to anyone!!!
    Stephanie Married on 10/26/2019

Paris is Amazing!!

Paris was an absolutely outstanding person to work with. From day one we could tell how much he loves what he does. After my husband and I hung up with him from our first phone meeting with him, we just knew he would be the perfect DJ for us. He was always available through email or phone calls to answer any questions we had through the planning process and really took the time to know us and our guests. He really planned a night around what would give us the most enjoyable time. He had great suggestions for the flow of the night, and I am so happy we listened to every suggestion he made.
    We gave him a heads up that our group loved to dance, and the night of our wedding was no exception. He read the room perfectly and switched the music to dance music at the perfect time and kept the party going all night long to the point where the last dance of the night all of our 100 guests were still on the dance floor and no one wanted to leave. At our after party, people kept telling us how amazing he did and the mix of music he selected was perfect for the age range we had and he was able to pick songs from every generation that kept all ages on the floor.
    We also selected to do the photobooth and that was one of the best decisions we made! Our guests loved it. His attendants were amazing at keeping everything organized. They also somehow kept the waiting line straight in their heads. If people were waiting for their turn, they encouraged them to go dance or grab a drink and they would grab them when it was their turn. There was never a line, yet it was never empty.
    Finally – up lighting. When my husband and I walked into the room for the first time, we were just taken aback at how breathtaking the up lighting was. He had the perfect color that pulled the whole room together.
    Overall, Paris was amazing to work with and the package he put together for us was outstanding. He is very easy to work with and as soon as we signed with him, my stress level went way down. He really helped put on a perfect night and I want to do it again!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Team

Paris Kiriakis
Paris Kiriakis
Owner & DJ

With my terrific wife & 2 super kids, I left corporate America in 2005. My DJ career began with a multi-op company whose DJ’s all work part-time. Disenchanted with the impersonal, volume-based multi-DJ business model, I started my own business, providing my couples with a non-cheesy, musically lively reception. I take a personalized approach that involves them in planning their entertainment, creating a non-cookie cutter, unforgettably fun celebration experience:)

Over 500 weddings later, I still get the best couples: real, genuine people who are interested in having a fun & classy wedding day!

Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson Wedding Officiants

Wedding byiParis provides more than your standard entertainment and music for a wedding! Paris' personal care, attention to detail, and warm personality are wonderful resources for a couple, whether in the planning process or on the day of the event! I appreciate his professional nature and approach as a colleague. He is comfortable to be with and easy to collaborate with!

All Set Creations All Set Creations Wedding Videographers

Absolutely amazing, you can see he knows what he is doing and makes for a stress free with a well organized night for the bride and groom. PROFESSIONAL is SYNONYMOUS WITH PARIS! He works well with couples to make everything they imagine come true, I know its hard to pick vendors for this big day But if you can get DJ PARIS for your wedding you and your guests will never forget what an amazing night it was. I am looking to working with him again, because like me, he knows that we are not important, but the couple is!

Lois Heckman, Celebrant Lois Heckman, Celebrant Wedding Officiants

Paris is a complete professional! I've worked with him at many weddings and he knows when to step forward and when to step back. He understands that the wedding is not about him, but about you, the couple! He is a generous and kind person as well. I highly recommend Paris!

Scranton Scranton, PA, 18503
610.360.9908
610-360-9908

Telephone, email or text 7 days a week In-person consultations: by appointment
Location of (Weddings by Paris)

Other vendors in Scranton for your wedding