Lehigh Valley, PA 18104 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 53
  • Meet the Team

About Weddings by Paris

FUN & CLASSY ENTERTAINMENT THAT MATCHES YOUR STYLE

If you like the idea of having a dedicated, full-time, single-operator DJ who does only weddings & who will be fully vested in you & your big day, then you’ll get an excellent value in service & performance. In addition to spot-on music skills, couples reserve me to guarantee they have the following: skillful & appropriate emcee; creative ideas; availability & speed in answering questions; in short, sharp all-around performance. Unlike most DJ companies on The Knot, Weddings by Paris is NOT a volume-based, churn & burn, multiple DJ company where you might not be sure which part-time DJ you’re getting. I will work with you to identify your vision & bring that vision to life. Choose as much or as little of your music as you wish. On the equipment-side, you’ll have the right sound setup for your venue; on the talent-side, you can choose from offerings like a Expanded intros, Custom voiceovers, Love Story & more to make big moments & memories bigger by personalizing your reception, or choose none & simply enjoy a great dance party. As a full-time, single-operator, 1-wedding-per-day DJ, I have the time to pay attention to what's important to you; acquire & listen to any of your special or ethnic music selections that I might not have or be familiar with; do any custom editing you want for any of your formal dances or ceremony musi; do a site visit at your venue prior to your big day; answer your emails, phone calls & texts immediately; take a personalized approach involving you in planning your entertainment, creating a non-cookie cutter, unforgettably fun celebration experience; help you properly plan & execute your vision for your wedding day

Pricing varies by day of week & season. Contact me for your date's price & full list of all options. Here's what's included w/the most popular packages:

Reception only:

-Music starts from guest arrival to end of reception, up to 5 hours-Wireless mic for toasts -FREE Cocktail music -FREE Dance lighting -Quality emcee (very good mic skills; non-clown show) -Non mic-puking, radio or monster truck voice; I talk like a real human on the mic -I don't sit & DJ from a chair(yes, some do) -No surprises or guessing who your DJ will be -Full DJ service(pre-planning; unlimited phone/email; skilled music programming & mixing) -No same, tired playlist from wedding to wedding -Your details, song requests & do not plays will be honored -Early arrival & setup, equipment test & sound check, tear down & load out at end -Coordination with your venue & other vendors -Fully insured -Backup equipment

Ceremony & Reception: -Same as reception only, includes 1 remote, onsite same-venue setup w/wireless mic

Photobooth -Includes prints for guests -digital files, online gallery -Props & 1 attendant Uplighting -wireless, battery-powered, color programmable

OTHER PHOTOBOOTH, LIGHTING & DJ OPTIONS AVAILABLE

img136
3d2a59af75dbb11a 1538090807 bd73179ab0350192 1538090804225 9 Hotel Bethlehem p
7d554a3fe616b26d 1538090797 b2fd6daf6d89835a 1538090787733 8 IMG 2005
Weddings by Paris
Filling up the Birde & Groom's photobooth scarpbook with more memories!
Filling up the Birde & Groom's photobooth scarpbook with more memories!
39fcbd69e8f603f5 1534777861 0e1530fb031baaed 1534777846536 1 We are not a

Videos 20 Videos

170 Reviews for Weddings by Paris

Stephanie · Married on 10/26/2019

Paris is Amazing!!

Paris was an absolutely outstanding person to work with. From day one we could tell how much he loves what he does. After my husband and I hung up with him from our first phone meeting with him, we just knew he would be the perfect DJ for us. He was always available through email or phone calls to answer any questions we had through the planning process and really took the time to know us and our guests. He really planned a night around what would give us the most enjoyable time. He had great suggestions for the flow of the night, and I am so happy we listened to every suggestion he made.
    We gave him a heads up that our group loved to dance, and the night of our wedding was no exception. He read the room perfectly and switched the music to dance music at the perfect time and kept the party going all night long to the point where the last dance of the night all of our 100 guests were still on the dance floor and no one wanted to leave. At our after party, people kept telling us how amazing he did and the mix of music he selected was perfect for the age range we had and he was able to pick songs from every generation that kept all ages on the floor.
    We also selected to do the photobooth and that was one of the best decisions we made! Our guests loved it. His attendants were amazing at keeping everything organized. They also somehow kept the waiting line straight in their heads. If people were waiting for their turn, they encouraged them to go dance or grab a drink and they would grab them when it was their turn. There was never a line, yet it was never empty.
    Finally – up lighting. When my husband and I walked into the room for the first time, we were just taken aback at how breathtaking the up lighting was. He had the perfect color that pulled the whole room together.
    Overall, Paris was amazing to work with and the package he put together for us was outstanding. He is very easy to work with and as soon as we signed with him, my stress level went way down. He really helped put on a perfect night and I want to do it again!!

Sent on 04/13/2020
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Z. · Married on 06/15/2019

You need paris

Paris was absolutely amazing from the very start of our wedding planning process. He was one of the first vendors I connected with after booking our Venue. He was very quick to respond and even took the time to call and talk to me about all his different options. He did not once make me feel pressured to book with him, at the end of our initial call he told me different things to write down and ask other DJs while I was making my decision of who to book with. I felt this was very helpful and professional even though I did not make any more calls, my search started and stopped with Paris. Throughout the process he would send emails of the ideas if I needed help and would check in with the whole planning process. We used him for ceremony, cocktail and reception music, and also booked a photo booth through him. The photo booth attendants were amazing, we received a scrapbook at the end with notes from the guests and all pictures on a flash drive. He also helped my parents with coordinating two special Sign Language signed songs. He checked in with us throughout the wedding night, helped us decide if we needed to cut anything out (the shoe game) and was very accommodating throughout the night!! I cannot say enough about Paris!! He was absolutely amazing and would make your wedding day even better!! (Full disclosure, this review is late due to the fact of an injury on the honeymoon and a home move).

Sent on 12/02/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Weddings by Paris FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1450
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 375
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Projector
    Uplighting

Team of Weddings by Paris

Paris Kiriakis

Paris Kiriakis

Owner & DJ

With my terrific wife & 2 super kids, I left corporate America in 2005. My DJ career began with a multi-op company whose DJ’s all work part-time. Disenchanted with the impersonal, volume-based multi-DJ business model, I started my own business, providing my couples with a non-cheesy, musically lively reception. I take a personalized approach that involves them in planning their entertainment, creating a non-cookie cutter, unforgettably fun celebration experience:)

Over 500 weddings later, I still get the best couples: real, genuine people who are interested in having a fun & classy wedding day!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson Wedding Officiants

Wedding byiParis provides more than your standard entertainment and music for a wedding! Paris' personal care, attention to detail, and warm personality are wonderful resources for a couple, whether in the planning process or on the day of the event! I appreciate his professional nature and approach as a colleague. He is comfortable to be with and easy to collaborate with!

• All Set Creations Wedding Videographers

Absolutely amazing, you can see he knows what he is doing and makes for a stress free with a well organized night for the bride and groom. PROFESSIONAL is SYNONYMOUS WITH PARIS! He works well with couples to make everything they imagine come true, I know its hard to pick vendors for this big day But if you can get DJ PARIS for your wedding you and your guests will never forget what an amazing night it was. I am looking to working with him again, because like me, he knows that we are not important, but the couple is!

• Lois Heckman, Celebrant Wedding Officiants

Paris is a complete professional! I've worked with him at many weddings and he knows when to step forward and when to step back. He understands that the wedding is not about him, but about you, the couple! He is a generous and kind person as well. I highly recommend Paris!

• Lehigh Valley, PA, 18104 See on map
    610-998-3943 (Phone number)
    610.360.9908 (Other Phone Number)
    Telephone, email or text 7 days a week In-person consultations: by appointment
    Location of (Weddings by Paris)