2011 E Main St, Waynesboro, PA, Fairfield, PA 17268 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,499
  • Photos & Videos 53

About Weddings by Paris

Weddings by Paris is a wedding DJ service based in Fairfield, Pennsylvania. Your music, your way on your wedding day. Weddings by Paris is a weddings-only DJ, providing the music you want to keep your party going. Paris will consult with you one on one, with impeccable customer service and attention to detail. Your wedding day entertainment will be hand-crafted by Paris, and tailored to you. Instead of churning out the same services to every couple, Paris makes sure he gets to know you, your preferences, and your vision for your wedding day before carefully planning how he will make your wedding the best day ever!

Weddings by Paris offers full service wedding entertainment. With custom music arrangements, edits, and sets, Paris will set the tone for your wedding, exactly as you want it. In addition to DJ and MC services, Paris provides consultations, custom introductions for you and your wedding party, and dance floor lighting. Weddings by Paris even offers photo booth services, with props, a CD of images, prints, and social media integration, so you can catch up on all the fun your guests had on your special day! Other wedding day services include:

• Delivery

img136
3d2a59af75dbb11a 1538090807 bd73179ab0350192 1538090804225 9 Hotel Bethlehem p
7d554a3fe616b26d 1538090797 b2fd6daf6d89835a 1538090787733 8 IMG 2005
Weddings by Paris
Filling up the Birde & Groom's photobooth scarpbook with more memories!
Filling up the Birde & Groom's photobooth scarpbook with more memories!
39fcbd69e8f603f5 1534777861 0e1530fb031baaed 1534777846536 1 We are not a

Weddings by Paris 5
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Zeleski · Married on 06/15/2019

You need paris

Paris was absolutely amazing from the very start of our wedding planning process. He was one of the first vendors I connected with after booking our Venue. He was very quick to respond and even took the time to call and talk to me about all his different options. He did not once make me feel pressured to book with him, at the end of our initial call he told me different things to write down and ask other DJs while I was making my decision of who to book with. I felt this was very helpful and professional even though I did not make any more calls, my search started and stopped with Paris. Throughout the process he would send emails of the ideas if I needed help and would check in with the whole planning process. We used him for ceremony, cocktail and reception music, and also booked a photo booth through him. The photo booth attendants were amazing, we received a scrapbook at the end with notes from the guests and all pictures on a flash drive. He also helped my parents with coordinating two special Sign Language signed songs. He checked in with us throughout the wedding night, helped us decide if we needed to cut anything out (the shoe game) and was very accommodating throughout the night!! I cannot say enough about Paris!! He was absolutely amazing and would make your wedding day even better!! (Full disclosure, this review is late due to the fact of an injury on the honeymoon and a home move).

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Burger · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent DJ!!!

Paris was absolutely fantastic!! Highly recommend! Extremely professional and organized which of course made things run super smooth! He was excellent at reading the crowd, and had the dance floor filled the entire night! He truly made our wedding day one to remember! And his assistants working the photo booth were excellent as well! The scrapbook of our guest in the photo booth is something I’ll cherish forever! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you did to help make our day perfect!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Jordan Adams · Married on 03/09/2019

Paris is awesome!

What to say about Paris – he’s a guy who LOVES his job and it is so clear. We used a lot of his services: DJ, photobooth and uplighting. I’ll try to address each.

One of the most important parts of our day was the music. We wanted our own touches everywhere – including some songs not normally part of Paris’ catalog. He went out of his way to find them all AND make sure they were the correct version. During the consultation and our final pre-wedding phone call, he relied on his experience to help tailor our event. He was able to get our friends on the dance floor – which was TOUGH considering how popular the photobooth was! His wedding planning packets are so thorough, and he goes through them with you line-by-line to make sure everyone is on the same page.

The photobooth! What a hit. His attendants were great at helping get people in there, making sure the bridal party was able to get involved, etc. The props were popular and a good assortment. This was a late addition to our package and probably one of the best decisions we made. It was so convenient and easy to work with Paris on adding this.

Finally – the uplighting. My husband was insistent on ambiance and he got it. Paris worked with us to get the exact tone and mood we were going for. The ballroom looked breathtaking. I got so many compliments on the uplighting package.

All in all, Paris offered a complete weddings package that really made our whole day go so smoothly. He’s more than an emcee/DJ, he provides an EXPERIENCE. Go with Paris – you won’t regret it.

Sent on 03/14/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Weddings by Paris FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1499.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1499.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 399.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson
    Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson Wedding Officiants

Wedding byiParis provides more than your standard entertainment and music for a wedding! Paris' personal care, attention to detail, and warm personality are wonderful resources for a couple, whether in the planning process or on the day of the event! I appreciate his professional nature and approach as a colleague. He is comfortable to be with and easy to collaborate with!

• Just Joey Productions
    Just Joey Productions Wedding Videographers

Absolutely amazing, you can see he knows what he is doing and makes for a stress free with a well organized night for the bride and groom. PROFESSIONAL is SYNONYMOUS WITH PARIS! He works well with couples to make everything they imagine come true, I know its hard to pick vendors for this big day But if you can get DJ PARIS for your wedding you and your guests will never forget what an amazing night it was. I am looking to working with him again, because like me, he knows that we are not important, but the couple is!

• Lois Heckman, Celebrant
    Lois Heckman, Celebrant Wedding Officiants

Paris is a complete professional! I've worked with him at many weddings and he knows when to step forward and when to step back. He understands that the wedding is not about him, but about you, the couple! He is a generous and kind person as well. I highly recommend Paris!

• 2011 E Main St, Waynesboro, PA Fairfield, PA, 17268 See on map
    717-322-2512 (Other Phone Number)
    Telephone, email, text, Skype or Facetime: 7 days a week In-person consultations: by appointment