Weddings by Paris Reviews

170 Reviews for Weddings by Paris

• Margaret

Margaret G. · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Paris is the best!

Paris was the perfect choice DJ for us since day 1! He is very experienced and truly cares about making the best entertainment experience possible, in whatever way that looks like for you. After booking, Paris sent a huge packet with so many ideas and examples of songs/themes and activities to personalize the wedding...I know we appreciated the guidance! Paris was an extremely good communicator and very patient and flexible with our ever changing plans for our October 2020 wedding. We could not have asked for a better DJ! He accepted requests from our flower girl and ring bearer (with my permission) which really got the party going and kept the energy alive! Paris is an exceptional planner, walking through every step of our night with unique ideas for introductions to really personalize our wedding while keeping it classy and memorable! Any vision you have, Paris can accomplish it and exceed your expectations, 100% would recommend to anyone!!!

Sent on 11/26/2020

Stephanie · Married on 10/26/2019

Paris is Amazing!!

Paris was an absolutely outstanding person to work with. From day one we could tell how much he loves what he does. After my husband and I hung up with him from our first phone meeting with him, we just knew he would be the perfect DJ for us. He was always available through email or phone calls to answer any questions we had through the planning process and really took the time to know us and our guests. He really planned a night around what would give us the most enjoyable time. He had great suggestions for the flow of the night, and I am so happy we listened to every suggestion he made.
    We gave him a heads up that our group loved to dance, and the night of our wedding was no exception. He read the room perfectly and switched the music to dance music at the perfect time and kept the party going all night long to the point where the last dance of the night all of our 100 guests were still on the dance floor and no one wanted to leave. At our after party, people kept telling us how amazing he did and the mix of music he selected was perfect for the age range we had and he was able to pick songs from every generation that kept all ages on the floor.
    We also selected to do the photobooth and that was one of the best decisions we made! Our guests loved it. His attendants were amazing at keeping everything organized. They also somehow kept the waiting line straight in their heads. If people were waiting for their turn, they encouraged them to go dance or grab a drink and they would grab them when it was their turn. There was never a line, yet it was never empty.
    Finally – up lighting. When my husband and I walked into the room for the first time, we were just taken aback at how breathtaking the up lighting was. He had the perfect color that pulled the whole room together.
    Overall, Paris was amazing to work with and the package he put together for us was outstanding. He is very easy to work with and as soon as we signed with him, my stress level went way down. He really helped put on a perfect night and I want to do it again!!

Sent on 04/13/2020
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Z. · Married on 06/15/2019

You need paris

Paris was absolutely amazing from the very start of our wedding planning process. He was one of the first vendors I connected with after booking our Venue. He was very quick to respond and even took the time to call and talk to me about all his different options. He did not once make me feel pressured to book with him, at the end of our initial call he told me different things to write down and ask other DJs while I was making my decision of who to book with. I felt this was very helpful and professional even though I did not make any more calls, my search started and stopped with Paris. Throughout the process he would send emails of the ideas if I needed help and would check in with the whole planning process. We used him for ceremony, cocktail and reception music, and also booked a photo booth through him. The photo booth attendants were amazing, we received a scrapbook at the end with notes from the guests and all pictures on a flash drive. He also helped my parents with coordinating two special Sign Language signed songs. He checked in with us throughout the wedding night, helped us decide if we needed to cut anything out (the shoe game) and was very accommodating throughout the night!! I cannot say enough about Paris!! He was absolutely amazing and would make your wedding day even better!! (Full disclosure, this review is late due to the fact of an injury on the honeymoon and a home move).

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney B. · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent DJ!!!

Paris was absolutely fantastic!! Highly recommend! Extremely professional and organized which of course made things run super smooth! He was excellent at reading the crowd, and had the dance floor filled the entire night! He truly made our wedding day one to remember! And his assistants working the photo booth were excellent as well! The scrapbook of our guest in the photo booth is something I’ll cherish forever! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you did to help make our day perfect!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Jordan A. · Married on 03/09/2019

Paris is awesome!

What to say about Paris – he’s a guy who LOVES his job and it is so clear. We used a lot of his services: DJ, photobooth and uplighting. I’ll try to address each.

One of the most important parts of our day was the music. We wanted our own touches everywhere – including some songs not normally part of Paris’ catalog. He went out of his way to find them all AND make sure they were the correct version. During the consultation and our final pre-wedding phone call, he relied on his experience to help tailor our event. He was able to get our friends on the dance floor – which was TOUGH considering how popular the photobooth was! His wedding planning packets are so thorough, and he goes through them with you line-by-line to make sure everyone is on the same page.

The photobooth! What a hit. His attendants were great at helping get people in there, making sure the bridal party was able to get involved, etc. The props were popular and a good assortment. This was a late addition to our package and probably one of the best decisions we made. It was so convenient and easy to work with Paris on adding this.

Finally – the uplighting. My husband was insistent on ambiance and he got it. Paris worked with us to get the exact tone and mood we were going for. The ballroom looked breathtaking. I got so many compliments on the uplighting package.

All in all, Paris offered a complete weddings package that really made our whole day go so smoothly. He’s more than an emcee/DJ, he provides an EXPERIENCE. Go with Paris – you won’t regret it.

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/10/2018

Music makes the wedding and ours was PERFECT

Paris was so amazing to work with from the start, and gave us the absolute best wedding day!! To us the most important thing was that there was a TON of dancing, and our dancefloor was full all night, we literally did not leave it. Paris made the evening flow beautifully.

Before the wedding he had a detailed checklist and we had a preplanning call with all the details, which set us up for success. He thought of things I hadn’t and was so knowledgeable, it made me feel super comfortable and excited that our day would be perfect. He did all the ceremony music and sound- and it was great. I had a friend sing and we were outside and it was super windy but everything sounded crystal clear. He also did some amber up lighting for us that made the room have a beautiful glow (I was afraid it would look tacky but Paris recommended the amber and it looked great!).

Paris was responsive and up until the night before sending me versions of the wedding march I wanted to walk out to because I couldn’t decide. He recut custom versions of our parent dance songs so they were not too long and allowed us to choose which ones we wanted.

My family is very picky with music and opinionated about flow of everything, and afterwards they were all raving about how great of a job Paris did! He emcee’d the night but did not do much talking per our request (hate when DJs ramble on). We had some fun announcements for a few songs that he nailed.

Paris came recommended by our venue and we couldn’t have been more pleased! Definitely use him for your wedding!! Wish we could do it all over again.

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/26/2018

Perfection!

I LOVE Paris! I saw all of his wonderful reviews and I was nervous thinking is it too good to be true? So I e-mailed him and we set up a phone call so I could get more information. Oh my goodness! After the phone call I looked at my mom and said "CHECK DJ OFF THE LIST, WE ARE GOING WITH PARIS I LOVE HIM!!" It was like talking to an old friend on the phone, I just felt so comfortable and I knew I would have nothing to worry about on the wedding day about my DJ. The wedding day was perfect, the music was perfect! I was nervous to do different things, but decided since I had such an awesome DJ just do it. So we did specific songs for when my bridesmaids walked down, me and dad walking into ceremony, etc. I was so happy with my decision to do that. Everything was perfect and he makes everything very personalized, especially introductions into the reception. I asked him if I could do a dance with my mom with a bunch of different songs and he whipped it up in no time and it was perfect!!!!! She loved it and it meant so much to her. He called both our parents and my maid of honor and the best man to make sure they didn't have any questions and to give them tips about their speeches. He goes above and beyond! He is the perfect guy for the job and we are so happy we chose him. We had guests come up and tell us how great our DJ was. Stop looking, he is the best!!!!!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Erin · Married on 09/15/2018

Great experience

We hired Paris for our wedding and couldn't be happier-- he does an amazing job and the whole planning process was stream-lined and easy. He was especially accommodating for special requests. We got compliments on the music and entertainment all night long-- if you want really classy and personalized entertainment, look no further!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/14/2018

I wish I could give him ten stars! Paris went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect from the beginning! The dance floor was packed the whole night! At the end of the night, all of our guests were not ready to leave and kept cheering for one more song! Paris made sure to play all of our wanted songs and made sure we were okay with songs that guests were requesting that he wasn't sure we would want played. i cannot thank Paris enough for everything he did for our wedding!

Sent on 09/29/2018
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 08/31/2018

Weddings by Paris is the best!

I can't say enough great things about Paris! He provided music, photo booth, and lighting for our wedding recently and we were absolutely thrilled with how it all turned out.
    One of the things that impressed me the most about Paris was how thorough he was in ensuring that the entertainment was tailored to our vision for the night. He made us feel like our wedding was a top priority and was very responsive with any questions that we had throughout the planning process. A few weeks before the wedding, we spoke on the phone for nearly an hour to go over the final plans for the evening and I was so impressed with his attention to detail in making sure that our event was the best it could be.
    When it came to the actual event, Paris continued to impress! He did a fantastic job providing a variety of music so that everyone from my college friends to our grandparents were out on the dance floor. He really helped to keep the party moving smoothly especially when it came time to have first dances, the cake cutting, etc.
    In addition to the music, I also thought that the photo booth was a huge highlight of the party! Paris provided so many fun props and our guests were in and out of the booth all night long! Paris even had an album put together with copies of all of our guests' photo booth shots that all of our guests could sign. That was such a cool keepsake to have from the evening.
    You really can't go wrong with Paris. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a highly skilled, professional, and knowledgeable entertainment vendor. He made the entire process totally stress free and I would hire him again in a heartbeat! Thanks so much Paris!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Ariel · Married on 08/12/2018

DJ Paris was the perfect choice for our wedding reception at the Stroudsmoor Country Inn! He was extremely professional, organized and made the planning process so easy. He was very personable and quick to respond. He took the time to understand exactly what we wanted for our wedding day and he made it happen. The mix of music and flow was absolutely perfect and kept our guests up and dancing all night. We couldn’t be happier with our decision to have Paris as our wedding DJ and I would highly recommend booking Paris for your wedding!

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/11/2018

Stop looking for your wedding DJ right here, because Paris is head and shoulders above anyone else you will find. We went back and forth between a band or a DJ and Paris made that decision so easy. From the minute we met with him, we could tell he has such a passion for what he does. The amount of thought and care from Paris that went into our wedding was mind-blowing. We filled out a pretty lengthy questionnaire a few weeks prior to the wedding about our vision for our reception and Paris 100% nailed it. He called us, our parents, MOH, and BM leading up to the big day and made sure everyone was comfortable and clear on what they needed to be. I highly doubt any other DJ or band does this with that level of detail and consideration. Our dance floor was completely packed the entire night. Paris really has a gift for reading a crowd and playing the right song at the right time. There was break in the action for our cake cutting and we were nervous it would kill the momentum a bit. We were wrong. Paris got everyone (and I mean everyone - including my 86-year-old grandmother) back on the floor within seconds. He really made our wedding vision come to life and I would hire him again in a heartbeat. Not only does he know how to keep a party going, but his MC skills are on point. People are still raving about him and he's usually one of the first things people bring up when they talk about our wedding. We also used his uplighting services and it's amazing what a little bit of color and lights will do to improve the overall ambiance of a room. I promise you will NOT be disappointed with Paris. I wish we had another event to plan just so I could hire him all over again!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Erica · Married on 08/01/2018

Hosted a multigenerational party for Mardi Gras. DJ Paris played an amazing array of music that had everyone dancing. The lights were coordinated to the decorations and his emcee skills were on task.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Claudia · Married on 07/05/2018

Paris was our DJ this past weekend at a post wedding party. He was AWESOME!!! So easy to work with,,detail oriented and so professional. The mix of music was FANTASTIC, everyone was on the dance floor, having a great time! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND hiring Paris for your next event!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Victoria · Married on 05/27/2018

We booked Paris for our wedding at the Shawnee Inn on Memorial Day weekend. We were BEYOND thrilled with his services. From the first phone call we had, before we even booked, Paris was extremely warm & detail oriented. He wanted to make sure he had a good sense of who we are as a couple. He made sure to address every detail in our pre-wedding meeting and followed up with emails as the day approached. He kept the dance floor packed the entire night. He mixed in the requests we made with some other fantastic choices that we hadn't even thought of! We also used his photobooth service, which was incredible. The two attendants were super fun & engaging. Our guests had a blast. They composed a scrapbook of all of our guests photos & had them each sign as they added them in. It is the perfect momento. We HIGHLY recommend booking Paris and his photobooth for your wedding. I can't even tell you how many people commented on how great he was and how much fun they had. So glad we chose him!

Sent on 06/25/2018

April · Married on 05/12/2018

We recently had Paris at our wedding at the Stroudsmoor Country Inn and Paris was absolutely amazing - from the planning to the entertainment itself, we couldn't have asked for anyone better. Our wedding was on May 12th and we're still talking about it.. and probably will be forever! We also had the uplighting and photo booth provided by him and they were both great as well. We got an album with all of the pictures people took in the photo booth at the end of the night which is really nice :)

I think one of the best things about Paris was how he knew the appropriate timing for certain songs. My husband, Brandon, and I listen to some music that we both enjoy, but then my husband also really likes rap (and I don't). At the end of the night, once most of the older crowd left, he played a few of my husband's favorite rap songs and Brandon was SO happy! It was definitely awesome to see his face when the first Drake song was played, haha!

Another really great thing about him is how he takes the time to get to know you, how you met, and all of the important people in the wedding (maid of honor, best man, parents of the bride and groom). He provides the bride and groom with a packet to fill out when he first starts working with you.. in the beginning it seems overwhelming, but in the end it is so extremely worth it and you can tell he knows what he's doing by getting all of that information from you. This way, at the wedding, it seems like he's someone who's been a friend for a long time rather than some DJ that was just hired to play at your wedding (which definitely wouldn't have been enjoyable for anyone).

Overall, the best advice I could give anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding is to go with Paris! You definitely will not be let down and you'll be left wishing at the end of the night that the party wasn't over yet! :)

Sent on 06/26/2018

Elena · Married on 05/11/2018

Wow! So many great things to say about Paris. We were lucky enough to have him as our wedding DJ a few months back. He takes a very humanist approach to planning the events he works on. We started out with an initial meeting after we signed our contract and at that point he began getting to know us as a couple and then built an evening of entertainment around his findings. In the weeks leading up to our wedding, we worked on a schedule of events, song requests, custom song edits, and what equipment would be used where (we had both outdoor and indoor settings). The day of, he rolled with the punches and made sure that all went according to plan. His equipment is top-notch, and his gear has overall great aesthetics. We threw a lot of song options his way and Paris did a great job of working them into a mix that was fun for our guests. Seems like a basic skill for a DJ to have but not everyone can do this! Overall, we were super happy with Paris and would recommend him to anyone in the Lehigh Valley area. Thanks for a great day!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/05/2018

Paris is absolutely the best there is out there. The pre planning process went so smoothly. He was sure to be in touch frequently, assisted in any way he could, and thoroughly discussed all of the details of our day with us. He makes sure your reception runs smoothly and that the bride and groom are having fun as well as the guests. Not only that but he also offers unique add ons. We did custom voiceovers for our father/daughter and mother/son dances. Everyone loved the personal touch it added to those dances. We received so many compliments from our guests! Paris has done 4 weddings in our family and if that doesn't say enough I don't know what will. His service is excellent and I promise you he won't disappoint!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Koty · Married on 04/28/2018

Paris was phenomenal from start to finish! We had gone with him after going to a reception of a close friend's, my wife's matron of honor. When looking for a DJ for our big day we did some searching but just couldn't find anyone with the quality of work that was comparable to what they charged. We then remembered the wedding we had gone to and how awesome the DJ was there and that's when we reached out to Paris. From day one he was nothing but accommodating and making sure that we got what we wanted on our special day. My wife and I both have crazy busy schedules, and so does Paris, but he still made time to meet with us several times before the wedding. He also gave us resources and helpful hints for things to do on our special day to make it something we will always remember! I would definitely reccomend his services to anyone! Thank you again for an awesome experience and for making our day special!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Gloria · Married on 04/07/2018

My husband and I couldn’t be happier with choosing Paris as our DJ. We couldn’t have asked for a more professional, fun, and organized DJ. I was pleasantly surprised with all the additional services offered by Paris. Our guests still talk about the custom “Love Story” presentation he did before our first dance. The reactions on our wedding party’s faces were priceless as they heard the fun, personalized introductions Paris put together. Paris knew exactly what we wanted and he delivered. He incorporated Just the right amount of non-conventional, and “crowd-pleasing” music. Many of our guests also said our wedding was one of the most fun weddings they’ve been to. I am confident that that’s due in huge part to Paris being our DJ. We would pick him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Katie · Married on 04/06/2018

Paris did a great job providing the entertainment for our wedding. What impressed me most was his ability to guide us through the planning process. Paris was recommended to us by our venue and from the moment we contacted him, he made planning easy. He took the time to make sure he understood exactly what we wanted our wedding day to be like and then executed it perfectly. He really went out of his way to personalize the night for us and even mixed two songs together for my dance with my dad. Our guests keep commenting on how great the music selection was!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Emily · Married on 03/24/2018

Weddings by Paris Entertainment was by far the easiest decision we made for our wedding day! Through much research, we came across Paris’s websites and social media pages and were instantly impressed with his work. Through speaking with him over the phone, we could immediately tell that he is passionate about his work, and will do whatever it takes to make your wedding day entertainment successful. Once we booked our date with Paris, he mailed us an entire pre-wedding package used to get to know us as a couple, as well as our preferences for our wedding day music and emceeing. Paris spoke just the right amount throughout our reception, from introducing our bridal party to cueing guests for certain pictures and picking up favors. He played the integral role in ensuring our day was just right, and the reception went smoothly, allowing for optimal time for dancing- which was most important to my husband and I. He worked wonderfully with our venue, and is SO knowledgeable about and friendly with other vendors in the area. Paris was so accommodating throughout the entire process, planning mostly everything through email and phone calls, as we are not local to the Northeastern Pennsylvania area where we got married. Additionally, Paris provided a beautiful static monogram for our wedding which he displayed perfectly on the wall behind our cake. Paris also provided our photobooth, which was an instant hit among our guests. His “premium props” are perfection and were abundant and SO much fun! It was wonderful to have one vendor provide not only our music and emceeing, but our monogram and photobooth as well- it was truly seamless one-stop shopping.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Michael · Married on 02/10/2018

Paris and his team were fantastic. We used Paris for the photo booth at our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with how it turned out. From the first time we contacted Paris to the end of our wedding night, he was so easy to work with. He was extremely helpful and was very quick to respond to all of our inquiries. Many of our guests commented on how "awesome" the photo booth was and how many great props he had. The team also did a great job making sure that all off our guests took a turn in the photo booth. The scrap book that we got to take home at the end of the night is something that will help us remember our unbelievable wedding and we couldn't be more thankful to have it. I whole heartedly recommend Paris and his team for any wedding or celebration.

Sent on 02/23/2018

Karina · Married on 01/14/2018

Paris was the top name that came up with each of our vendors and honestly he was pretty much the only DJ we interviewed because of the amazing reviews and recommendations from everyone. He's very personable and is always available to answer questions. One of the many things I loved about his service, was how much he cared about making sure we were happy with the mixes he created for us. We wanted to surprise our guests with a twist at the end of our first dance song, and he was able to make the perfect mix for us. He was also very sensitive to our music needs, being it was a half latin wedding. He incorporated the perfect amount of both latin and American music to keep everyone dancing and happy. After the wedding was over, all of our guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing he was and how much fun he had. He's extremely knowledgeable and will play the perfect mix of music while still catering to your individual needs. I honestly would look no further.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Stephen · Married on 01/06/2018

Paris was unbelievable. From the up-lighting, to introductions to the flow of music, we couldn't be more pleased. He was incredibly professional, always stayed in contact with us and responded in a timely manner. The most impressive thing he did was the preliminary packet he sent us, it was incredibly thorough and intentional. There was a clear effort to get to know us better before our big day. He even read some of our vows to the audience and I have not stopped getting compliments about how unique and special that moment was, and it is all thanks to Paris. Grade A work and a Grade A man. If you are on the fence, fall off because Paris will give you everything you need. Keep up the great work Paris!

Sent on 01/27/2018